Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up to find Fluttershy sleeping in your bed.

StephenP

I would say "well that escalated quickly" and proceed to somehow make a portal to equestria and chuck her back through because nobody takes up space on my bed otherwise the might get kicked in the face by me rolling around in the night

At first I would have to preform a reality check. Then I would have to lock my door. Finally I would wait for her to wake up and then question how she got there and then probably end up dimension hopping.

Well, I'd probably have a heart attack first, and wonder if I was hallucinating. Then I'd be like "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG <3". But then I'd be like "What do I do should I wake her I don't want to scare her what is the protocol for cartoon horses appearing in your bed in the middle of the night"

Take a picture as fast as I can, because unlike the time where I may or may not have seen a ghost, I want to know for certain that I wasnt dreaming or delusional. I would then make breakfast and then share the food when she woke up. outwardly acting as normal as possible.

Uhhh, the same response as the other 1000000 versions of this thread, freak out!

Spend a lot of time calming down Mrs. Jeric D:

She never likes people in her spot!

Well, THAT would be awkward to explain now wouldn't it? lol

• Brohoof 1

I would immediately send my husband to get the ingredients for that special salad Angel Bunny wanted Fluttershy to make, so she could have it for breakfast. If Angel showed up though, I'd make him eat cheap store bought rabbit pellets. If the little basta...Um, I mean brat protested, I'd show him a recipe for rabbit stew!

There's a few possibilities:

1. Become startled and fall out of bed.

2. "Wut."

3. Snuggle time!

4. Tell her to get out.

All depends on how I'm feeling at the time :)

Edited by Makazi

Stare for a moment... than slowly, gently speak to her:

"Uhm... excuse me... you're Fluttershy, aren't you?  I've heard of you... uhm, I don't want to scare you or anything, but... can we be friends?"

I would then proceed to blow her mind by showing her episodes from MLP:FiM; talk about surreal!

Then, I would have to prepare her for the biggest moment ever:

When my children get home from school.

(My daughter is 8; my son, 10.  BOTH love MLP.)

• Brohoof 1

My responses are pretty similar to what most people have said here: gape in stunned silence, letting her sleep and then talking to her after she woke up about how she got there and that sort of thing.

Then I'd ask if I could trade her in for Rainbow Dash.

Well I'd have likely been pushed to the floor because there really isn't space in my bed for two... I know I'd hesitate to ask her to move though. post-30925-0-60864300-1440165382.png

• Brohoof 1