Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you start your day?

PeachPalette

For me, I like to make myself an iced coffee and and relax while checking all the activity that's happened on facebook or the forums. If it's a nice day, I'll take my laptop outside and get some fresh air.

Posted Image

How does everypony else like to start off your days? :)

• Brohoof 4

Mmm iced coffee!

For me, I get up, do a mini-yoga routine (more like calisthetics, really), and then have a breakfast of yogurt and berries, with warm green tea to drink! Then I either check forums, like you, or just get ready for the day with my hair, makeup, and a carefully chosen outfit! :D

• Brohoof 1

I blearily open my eyes and get my smartphone (which has no service, I just use Wi-Fi on it) and check various things. Usually go on MSN which my boyfriend will be there, so that talking to him can convince me into getting out of bed. (I'm really hard to wake up. I need the jaws of life or I'll sleep the entire day.)

Then I brush and floss and mouthwash, and I turn on the computer. Sometimes I'll eat breakfast, most of the time, I won't. Too lazy.

I'll check these forums and DA. And that's basically it. Since I don't go anywhere, I don't need to get dressed.

Although sometimes, my mom will make me coffee and a sandwich if I'm awake when she's around. Which, with my new sleeping schedule, is now virtually impossible.

• Brohoof 1

Groggily roll out of bed, crushing the cat as I do so (I feel pretty cruel afterwards cause it happens every morning).

Eat something completely unhealthy for myself, such as cold pizza or an easter egg.

Clean my teeth with a bottle of jack.

Have a 20 minute shower and then check the forum.

This happens nearly every day, unless its school. Then I wake up 5 minutes late and mindlessly run around the house deciding what is more important, clothes or breakfast.

• Brohoof 2

I wake myself up at 6 am before sleeping for another 20 min (it's easier to get up that way). Then I force myself to eat a couple of crisp bread with brown cheese on it, munching away on those dry things while browsing today's news on the web.

Edited by Nordica

I get up, I take a nice shower, I check things out on the PC, I eat some foooood, and then work for 10 hours! If it's not a work day, then I sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~

Usually i get up, and i head right to the computer to check out the forums and all that fun stuff. Then i will eat breakfast,shower etc.

and that's pretty much it!

I wake up and then try to fall right back to sleep. I try to abuse as much of sleeping in as I can before I get up and shower. I then see what time it is, check my mail and phone for possible notifications of interviews. Eat some breakfast, then brush my teeth.

Not really sure when my day starts... :x

Either way, i turn on my computer (Zoop welcomes my return to the real world ^^), take a shower to remove some of the lingering tiredness. After that make some sandwiches,hot chocolate and a fruit drink. Take everything down to the computer and checks the different sites and chats. =)

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

On a school day I'm not properly awake until 11. I just wander around in a zombielike state. Stumbling often.

On a normal day my body likes to tease me by waking me up earlier than early. In that case I eat something random for breakfast, check out what's been happening online then get ready and go out.

Roll out of bed, check the time, then make my way to my bathroom to "eek" about just how dreadful I look. I'll either take a shower if I need it. Get dressed, and look to my daily planner. Genuinely my schedule starts with morning calisthenics, then get home, eat breakfast. I don't like to cake on make up like most of my friends, but I put a little on, namely liner and mascara, then resume with fixing my hair. Jump on the computer with the rest of my MLP family ;3 facebook, check any sales I have on Ebay. After all that, is followed with whatever I have for the weekdays plus work at midnight. Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

My days:

Mon-Fri:

1. I wake up

2. I fall asleep

3. I wake up

4. I put clothes on and eats breakfast

5. I brush my teeth

6. 10 mins on my computer

7. I go with bus to school

8. *School*

9. I go with bus from school

10. Computer

11. 5 mins with homeworks lmao

12. Computer

13. Time to eat

14. TV

15. Brush my teeth

16. Computer

17. Bed

Sat-Sun:

1. Wake up

2. Computer

3. Bed

lol

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 7

Wake up

Lay in bed till alarm goes off

Turn it off and continue to lay in bed for 10-20 minutes

Get up

Check all the forums I frequent

If it's trash day, take out the trash

Eat

Brush teeth, shower, general hygiene related things

Go about my day

School days:

* Fall out of bed five minutes before my alarm rings (because my body makes no goddammed sense)

* Throw some clothes on.

* Fall asleep on the couch.

* Scramble out the door at the last minute.

Weekends:

* Sleep in

* Fall out of bed whenever the hell I feel like it.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 2

After dragging myself out of bed and quickly grabbing something from the kitchen for breakfast (usually something that takes less than 5 minutes to make) my typical morning consists of logging onto my computer and checking my email/watching vids on Youtube. If its a weekend or I don't have school, I usually don't leave my chair for another few hours after that.

Every day, regardless of if there is school or not, I do the same thing. When I wake up, I go to the bathroom (which is conveniently close to my bedroom), walk downstairs into the kitchen, grab a package of Cookies and Creme Poptarts, walk to the freezer, open it and replace the Poptarts in there with the ones I brought over, walk to the far side of the kitchen to grab a paper towel and a cup, bring them to where I sit, go back to the fridge, bring the milk to the table, pour a tall glass of milk, put the milk back, sit down, eat the Poptarts and drink the milk, clean up the stuff, go upstairs to get my clothes and cross off the current day on my calendar, bring the clothes downstairs to the bathroom there, change, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. That said, there are some things that differ from day to day...

I have a Monday shirt, a Friday shirt, and a Saturday shirt. On Mondays, I wear my Adventure Time shirt to remind me of the new episodes. The Saturday shirt is my bowling shirt because I bowl on Saturday mornings, and the Friday shirt, because Saturday is taken, is my brony shirt. On Monday through Friday mornings, I wake up at 6:00 to music from my iHome. When I get my clothes on these days, I pick out the song I'll listen to the next school day.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a very regimented person. I feel more comfortable doing things in a routine.

Wake up, wash myself a bit, brush teeth, get dressed, eat breakfast, check forums, check email, grab my bag, cycle to school.

In the weekend, it's more like wake up, eat, computer,eat,computer,sleep,eat,computer,sleep. I need a life don't I?