Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you start your day?

PeachPalette

I used to start my day with Coffee and Waffles, but I developed a problem with caffeine. I don't crash later, but I feel like I'm having a heart attack a few hours later. The solution: IPod Touch on full brightness. But before that, I had already pressed the snooze button about fifty times.

I wake up, fall asleep, get woken up by parents YOU INSOLENT LITTLE SHIT and then I proceed to check my computer, then I get ready for FREAKING school >_>, then I come home, go on the computer, fast forward for about 7 hours, I go to bed..... yeah I have no life :c

Wake up at like 5:30 and throw on a random set of clothes. Then I do all the hygienic type crap and my dad drives me, my brother, and 2 of my friends to school. I have a boring, boring life. :(

First i awaken from my brooding slumber, and then commence to traverse the staircase to the lower portion of my castle house. Once there, i take a look about me, seeing if there is anything interesting happening. If not, (and there almost never is), i return to the spacious place of my bedroom and get on my computer. (That was for weekends. I usually don't eat breakfast on weekends).

On weekdays i get up, eat, and go to school.

School-days:

1. Morning routine

2. School

3. Get home

4. Play CoD

5. Homework

6. TV, ponies, and computer :)

7. Shower

8. Inappropro stuff ;)

9. Sleep

Any other day:

1. Wakeup

2. TV, computer, ponies, CoD, dirty stuff, other

3. Shower

4. Sleep

School-days:

1. Morning routine

2. School

3. Get home

4. Play CoD

5. Homework

6. TV, ponies, and computer :)

7. Shower

8. Inappropro stuff ;)

9. Sleep

Any other day:

1. Wakeup

2. TV, computer, ponies, CoD, dirty stuff, other

3. Shower

4. Sleep

Posted Image

I usually roll out of bed at the latest possible minute, shower and do my other hygienic duties. Then rush out the door with my iPod and phone ready to go!

No breakfast for me! I gotta go fast!

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I usually roll out of bed at the latest possible minute, shower and do my other hygienic duties. Then rush out the door with my iPod and phone ready to go!

No breakfast for me! I gotta go fast!

What'd you expect :)? I'm a teenager, its in mah chemistry.

• Brohoof 2

My daily routine:

Weekday (School + Work)

Alarm: 6:30 AM

Wake Up: 7:35 AM

Get Out Of Bed: 8:00 AM

Coffee: 8:01 AM

Sit on couch: 8:05 AM

Leave for School: 8:20 AM

Arrive at School: 8:35 AM

School's over: 2:55 PM

Sit in parking lot waiting for horrible traffic patterns to let me get out: 3:20 PM

Arrive at home: 3:35 PM

Video Games/Computer/Running/etc.: 3:45 PM

Leave for work: 4:20 PM

Get home from work: 9:30 PM

Computer/Video Games/Etc.: 9:35 PM

Sleep in full clothing for next day: 3:30 AM

Weekends are too random for me to really have a specific schedule :P

I literally wear the clothes I am going to wear the next day to bed. When I wake up I usually sleep past my alarm and just drink my coffee while I wait for time to go by. Also I don't sleep much and I don't need much sleep.

Edited by TOMahwk

I should probably start having plans for the early mornings, since all I do is just shot open my eyes and head out. Basically a caveman style... I think.

Weekdays: Get out of bed at 6:45, brush teeth, get dressed, head to school. No breakfast

Weekends: Get out of bed at 11:00, eat breakfast/lunch, sit at computer

Livin' the dream

My weekly routine has changed, since I don't have school anymore.

First in the morning I hit my alarm clock and go back to sleep. Then I might go to the tv and try to watch the news...

but then I fall asleep again. :D

Finally I realize that I have to go to somewhere and dress up... And it's already afternoon.

wake up, roll around it bed, check time to see how much sleep I got, Turn on laptop, go to MLPforums and various other websites and then go downstairs, make breakfast, turn on my computer and then ????

On school days I wake up, get dressed and listen to my ipod while I do the rest of my morning routine before coming to school. Then I meet up with my friend and we get together with some other friends and we hang out together until the bell rings for first classes. Mine is gym..ugh -.-

Otherwise on days where I don't have school I wake up and go on my ipod to listen to music that help motivate me throughout the day.

Posted Image

MMM, ICED COFFEE

Anyways, I always start my day by eating breakfast, and on school days, I eat breakfast while watching ponies on TV