Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you sympathize with the most?

cybershocker455

Based on what you've seen in the show, which character do you feel the most sympathetic to the most?

For me, I say Fluttershy for her being bullied, being treated as weak and her lack of self-confidence, and Luna for her jealousy towards Celestia which caused her to go evil and her attempts at atoning for what she did. 

• Brohoof 1

I think maybe a combo of Fluttershy and Twilight for me (or maybe Moondancer). Our family has been moving a lot because of the economy, and my dad's military service (we're moving again in Washington). I didn't make a whole bunch of friends as a kid, and I eventually gave up. I didn't see the point.

So, I hid away from people, avoided social gatherings when I could, kept conversations short, and absolutely refused to make friends. It had gotten so bad that I had to see a therapist because I couldn't hold a conversation with anyone outside of my family (and even with them, I tended to never speak unless spoken to, and stuck to one or two word answers).

Now, I'm not exactly the life of the party, but I am much better off than I was before I became a Brony.

Luna, because she is not treated that great. People always think about nightmare moon instead of Luna

i also feel sympathetic to Twilight because she is always expected to do everything right and that is not ok. 

• Brohoof 1

That's easy, hooves down it's Spike. How can one not feel the most sympathy for a character whose creators tend to think of as the comic relief? I know if I could ask what my purpose in life was and get the answer, "To have doors slammed in your face, do pratfalls, and have others assume you're up to no good. Oh yeah, and you'll never find out who your parents were, too, so there's that!" I'd be pretty dejected...

Celestia for having to actually banish her insane sister and then live without her for a thousand years.

Luna got off easy in comparison really.

Oh my god, I know right?

God forbid Celestia defends herself and her civilization from the mad ravings of a temperamental brat with an inferiority complex. Luna is also definitely one I can sympathize with. However, getting angry with someone for giving me that immense feeling of being overshadowed, will always end with me looking like a major douche.

Pinkie Pie for doing her best to make ponies happy. Making people smile as much as she does is had. It takes a lot of hard work. I've done the same since I first moved to the states, and that's really hard to do when you're getting bullied left and right. Pinkie Pie, I respect your efforts.

A mix between Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

I'm Fluttershy around new people, I'm Pinkie Pie around my friends, and I'm Rarity when I draw (so basically 24/7)

Pinkie Pie for doing her best to make ponies happy. Making people smile as much as she does is had. It takes a lot of hard work. I've done the same since I first moved to the states, and that's really hard to do when you're getting bullied left and right. Pinkie Pie, I respect your efforts.

Sympathize not RELATE, they are two different things. 

Rarity when i'm in photoshop

Rainbow Dash mixed with Pinkie Pie when i'm with my friends

Fluttershy and Twilight when i'm in class (Fluttershy when I need to present a project in front of the class)

Applejack when I try really hard to accomplish something

I had Mane 6 in me before I knew of MLP :):sneer::sunbutt::twi::fluttershy::icwudt:

So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory

That long was the shadow she cast

Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved

And grew only darker as days and nights passed

-

My wife usually compares me to Luna

Socially awkward, but good at what I do

Out of the mane 6, it is definitely Fluttershy for me. I can relate to most of her issues, being afraid of so many things ,have social anxieties, and the lack of self confidence in some ways, that all is stuff I deal with a lot. :| Pinkie Pie would be second, because of her feelings of rejection and paranoia about losing her friends. I sometimes fear losing any of my friends, I am afraid sometimes I may do stuff wrong and push people away. Sometimes it makes me paranoid. 

I can sympathize with all of the ponies in one way or another.

İ agree with that.Every pony reflects some features which complete themselves with harmony.İ like them all