Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country do you live in ?

Electric_Charge

Mexico, the place that almost always ends up governed by idiots, is full of narcos and kidnappers, where human rights and laws are never respected, where poor local TV programming brainwashes the masses... Home, sweet home.

• Brohoof 1

Canadian too eh! The only country to beat you up, apologize then offer to drive you to the hospital after stopping to get a double, double from Tims on the way since it's rude not to offer eh!

Edited by Ph0enix

I live in the United States. I have both American and British citizenship though.

I have been considering moving to the UK, but I'm broke, so I'd have to be homeless there until I got on my feet.

Australia, though I prefer to think of myself as a global citizen. I really don't care where I live, Im perfectly capable of living in a number of places.

I live in da U S of A

Florida, to be more specific

I have only been to Florida once...I should stay there longer. I don't remember much about it.

California, United States. Was almost born in Australia, that would've been cool.

California is a nice place though. Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Lake Shasta, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear, the Spaniard missions...and you get a lot of cultural food options! The demographics here are more mixed too. While LA is polluted, congested, and filled with crime, most of CA is pretty good.

• Brohoof 2