Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Long Nails or Short Nails?

Lunar Echo

long acrylic nails because i have baby hands (like seriously my hands are abnormally small) and it makes them look less stubby and i just like the aesthetic. its kind of annoying when it comes to gaming though and my nails hits the wrong key. :( 

Spoiler

image.png.00306c734b8c5f93406076692dbb7d7f.pngimage.thumb.png.87e621f22a49ee367bd3e5dd17dbca07.png

image.png.5a166085e3bb995666f820eae0782152.png

(pics are about 2 months old but theyre the only ones i have. they're a tan color rn.)

I keep my nails on my feet and hands as short as possible. I have had long nails before and they just got in the way. Even though I keep them short, I try to keep them cleaned up and painted.

• Brohoof 1

long long long long LONG

and give me ACRYLICS N O W  because my natural nails are as flimsy and bendy and prone to complete and utter destruction as possible

• 2 months later...

Taking more care of nails nowadays. Keeping them short so I don't have to worry about breaking them, or them becoming uneven (which can lead to me biting them if a nail clipper is not around, which is bad!). But not too short as that leads to other troubles.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

They get rather long and strong so I actually don't really feel any need to trim them. So I do prefer them like not too short or too long they can be rather nice for massages you know. While also a lot of girls really like them for some reason. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...