Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eating habits

LowfatEnvelope

I was wondering, what's everypony's eating habits? Do you eat three meals a day on a regular basis, have certain days where you skip eating at certain normal eating times, etc.? I usually (during the week) eat breakfast, lunch at 1:00 PM, and supper at around 6:00 PM. On weekends, however, i usually skip breakfast and eat a much later lunch at around 3:00 PM. Supper is still around 6:00 though.

I was wondering, what's everypony's eating habits? Do you eat three meals a day on a regular basis, have certain days where you skip eating at certain normal eating times, etc.? I usually (during the week) eat breakfast, lunch at 1:00 PM, and supper at around 6:00 PM. On weekends, however, i usually skip breakfast and eat a much later lunch at around 3:00 PM. Supper is still around 6:00 though.

It varies for me, one I can remember having would be that I ate very little on everyday of the week except Friday then eat a crud load of stuff on Friday. Edited by AceCord

I usually don't eat breakfast at home, but eat an apple or something at 10:00 (rollin' with 24 hours) and eat a sandwich at 12:00. Maybe some snacks, but nothing big before dinner at 18:00-21:00 and then soda until I go to bed.

Weekends are a bit different. I usually eat something at Dinner. I also drink soda the whole day and maybe some snacks if I get hungry.

I eat a very small breakfast to give me energy for the day, either carrots or a banana muffin. I drink a lot of water, like 3-5 bottles a day, and no milk or juice(or pop). I take a multi-vitamin, a calcium vitamin and a omega 3-6-9 vitamin. I eat a big salad for lunch (always Caesar) and then eat some sort of meat vegetable meal for dinner (ie. chicken/fish, peas/corn). I don't eat junk food except for special occasions, and I try to stay away from carbs, but sometimes I have a sandwich for dinner (flax seed or ancient grain bread only).

I tend to eat whenever I feel like it, and however much I feel like. Some days, I eat almost nothing; on others, you'd think there's a black hole inside me.

One thing I always keep in mind is that my teenage metabolism likely won't last forever, so I take great pride in the ability to down a massive meat pizza or double-stacked Subway footlong without the slightest effect on my slim figure. I mean, I might as well enjoy calorie-rich food while I still can, right?

• Brohoof 1

I skip lunch, usually because I just don't feel like eating, or I have more important things to do.

I generally try to stay at about 17000 calories or under each day.

Oh dear god.

I eat whenever and wherever I'm hungry. Never got any eating schedules. I just grab any munchies around me when I'm hungry, even at midnight.

That's why I'm gaining weight right now :(

I have very erratic patterns. I'm just not good at eating though, if that makes any sense. I'm like, "Kay I'll get food" and then I forget about it :/

Usually I have an apple at lunch and a little dinner and that's it.

It's not healthy, I know :/ But I can't do it.

I prefer to stay in a state of organised chaos at all times. I have never really had a schedule for eating but I always eat the same amount each day.

Being diabetic, I base all of my eating habits on carbohydrates and fibers.

I usually have from 90 to a 115 carbs per day depending on what I eat. Every fiber reduces the amount of carbs in food so if there is 50 carbs in a meal and 7 fibers, the meals total carb count is 43.

People always assume that I suck at managing my diabetes. But in reality, I am a master of counting carbs and regulating insulin levels by manipulating eating patterns and habits.

During school, I usually don't eat breakfast (due to a lack of time in the morning), but sometimes I'll drink a cup of coffee or something. I freaking love coffee. I'll eat tons during lunch to make up for not having breakfast... Probably not too good for me though because the cafeteria's food is jammed full of salt and fat. Doesn't make it taste any better though

I usually don't have breakfast during the weekend either, since I wake up after noon most of the time

I have very erratic patterns. I'm just not good at eating though, if that makes any sense. I'm like, "Kay I'll get food" and then I forget about it :/

Usually I have an apple at lunch and a little dinner and that's it.

It's not healthy, I know :/ But I can't do it.

Sometimes i'll get to where i'm like: Ya! Food! as well then just forget about it. You aren't alone :)

I prefer to stay in a state of organised chaos at all times. I have never really had a schedule for eating but I always eat the same amount each day.

Being diabetic, I base all of my eating habits on carbohydrates and fibers.

I usually have from 90 to a 115 carbs per day depending on what I eat. Every fiber reduces the amount of carbs in food so if there is 50 carbs in a meal and 7 fibers, the meals total carb count is 43.

Ponies always assume that I suck at managing my diabetes. But in reality, I am a master of counting carbs and regulating insulin levels by manipulating eating patterns and habits.

Sounds complicated o_o Seems like you have it managed well though :)

I don't eat often.

I know it's extremely unhealthy but I really hate myself and my weight (even if I was 116 pounds... ;x), so I try not to eat a lot. I eat lunch on most days (because I live with my best friend and her mom makes my lunches, so I feel bad) and dinner most of the time (but not seconds!). I'm terrible x.x

Most times I have 2 meals a day with no actual time schedule and barely enough liquid to get me by. Than there are the days where I skip all meals entirely due to me not being hungry.

I usually eat breakfast about 1 hour before heading to school. There I eat food at about 12 o'clock, and if I feel hungry before that, I might buy something like a sandwich from the cafeteria. I usually eat a good amount of food, because the food at my school is really good. The next time I eat is at 4/5 o'clock, and after that, I eat a light snack before getting some sleep.

On weekends/summer my eating schedule is very varying: I basically eat when I'm hungry.

Edited by Acleps