Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

I am undateable. No one really holds interest in me for more than a few minutes or so, and me likewise. I never felt a strong connection or urge to be with someone. it sounds ideal, but I don't know what love is.

I did once, a lifetime ago. Before things were epic, before they were sw33t, even before they were phat...things were rad. We had it all.

And one day, with many many friendships made and being known the world over, I hope to have that again.

• 2 months later...

Nope. Not once in my life. They're either taken or just plain ugly inside and out. I haven't seen any good candidates or ones less likely to use me for money and such. My current area is full of uglies.

Nope, but I truly wish I did. Someone who shares the same interests as me would be perfect. I just found out that one of the girls I liked already had a boyfriend. :(

• Brohoof 1

Nope, but I truly wish I did. Someone who shares the same interests as me would be perfect. I just found out that one of the girls I liked already had a boyfriend. :(

Oh well, me too :/

My last try at a girl ended up that her boyfriend just said f*** off :/

• Brohoof 2

Me? I'm never lucky when it come to this stuff.

and you call luck that lately somehow bi males finds me and they already acts like they love me so much?

• Brohoof 1