Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a special somepony?

Ravendash98

Well, no... I had my heart broken by an American girl before I even talked to her, so I said I'm only dating Romanian girls (Yes, they're hot) Then, I was about to ask this Romanian girl out when I found out her "real" self on my snap chat group chat when she just curses and annoys other people. Right now, I have a crush on this Romanian girl who likes me. I have a really complicated and sad love life.

That's why we got bromance. (No homo) :laugh:

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 2

No, but I have some interest.

I've had a few relationships before, but my first relationship was really awkward for both of us, my second was with a British guy who didn't seem that interested, and my third was pretty substantial, but after a year it began to lose steam. Break-up wasn't pretty, but it's been three years now.

I've been beginning to feel a little bit... Erm... Tired of my life the way it is now. I've been wanting to move forward with it for a while and getting a new boyfriend to me seems like a good idea right now. But I'll let them find me, because after all I know that desperation doesn't yield the best or most consistent results.

1 hour ago, Bas said:

I do not mean to be offensive, but I am not sure how I would even start searching for a relationship if I wasn't heterosexual.

It's really not that much different, aside from the fact that there are less potential partners. I of all people had 3 exes by the time I was 18, so I guess I'd know. -_-

• 4 months later...

Yes I do, and he is amazing! can't wait to meet IRL!

On 12/10/2018 at 7:21 AM, Sondash Studios said:

Well, no... I had my heart broken by an American girl before I even talked to her, so I said I'm only dating Romanian girls (Yes, they're hot) Then, I was about to ask this Romanian girl out when I found out her "real" self on my snap chat group chat when she just curses and annoys other people. Right now, I have a crush on this Romanian girl who likes me. I have a really complicated and sad love life.

That's why we got bromance. (No homo) :laugh:

You'd find Scottish girls really attractive as well, since they often look quite a bit like Romanian girls...
just a little heads up ;) 

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

UwU I've had more then I could ever be able to count, you silly bois and girls need to stop getting so romantically attached to me (or maybe I do) gaah baka. 

Why Sword Art Online is a terrible harem | All Harem Amino Amino

Though yeah I suppose so, uwu winky winks. I mean I always do really, I can't go anywhere without someone trying to make a move on me to be fair me irl when someone does though.

Steam Community :: :: smug smile 

I tried to be in a relationship with a girl named Amber Nackajski, but somehow she left my life despite not doing anything offensive to her. It feels challenging to be in a relationship, but I don't do anything creepy or repulsive towards them.