gamecubeguy214

Water with ice  

110 users have voted

1. 1. Cubed or crushed?

• Cubed
    • Crushed
    • No preference
    • No ice

I prefer cubed ice, or at least something vaguely rectangular in nature rather than crushed. I'm not a fan of the texture of crushed ice and liquid. After I'm done consuming the drink, I like to eat the ice cubes afterwards too.

Wow, really? So many people prefer ice cubes?

I love crushed ice. I get to swish it around and crush it with my teeth until it melts.

It's a very satisfying feeling, too.

I choose shaved ice, which can make some pretty delicious snow cones.

Has to be crushed. For one thing, crushed ice will cool the drink faster, but mostly importantly I just like the way the... texture(?) is when I want to chew up all the ice. Comes in a bit of a nicer bit size, so to speak. When it comes to cubes, I always end up spitting half of the ice cube back into the drink.

I hate math, so I would prefer that my ice was not cubed, or even squared. I only use ice in the shape of human skulls, so while I drink I can eat them and pretend I am mercilessly crushing the heads of my enemies. On a related note, there is an upper limit to how much maniacal laughter you can express over a soda before you are permanently banned from a restaurant. 

• Brohoof 2

I have always preferred cubed ice. When I was a little girl, I used to chew it when I was bored, but I don't do it anymore. ^^