gamecubeguy214

Water with ice  

110 users have voted

1. 1. Cubed or crushed?

• Cubed
    • Crushed
    • No preference
    • No ice

I do not like to put ice in my drinks. If the drink is cold, then it does not need it. :P If I have a warm drink and I need to put an ice cube in it, I have these stainless steel ice cubes that I use. I hate ice cubes because they water the drink down. :/ 

Thanks for asking this random question it was so unexpected it just made my day. Anyways personallyrics I like water at room temperature it's actually better for you that way BTW but live your life hown you want. But when it comes to something like soda I prefer cubed ice.

• 2 weeks later...

If its between cubed and crushed I have to go cubed ^^, crushed hurts my teeth and I feel I have to filter the drink through my teeth (if its not water)

If its ice or no ice I'd definetly go no ice though :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No ice. My teeth are very very sensitive to the cold. I hate ice slush because I don't want to swallow it when I drink. Cubes are just annoying, since they touch my top lip when I try to drink. So no ice.

No ice. My teeth are very very sensitive to the cold. I hate ice slush because I don't want to swallow it when I drink. Cubes are just annoying, since they touch my top lip when I try to drink. So no ice.

My teeth are also sensitive to the cold.

Lightly chilled water is ideal for me. My wisdom teeth, which have to be removed, are sensitive, and it hurts to drink ice cold water. Plus, and maybe this is just me, but ice water seems to actually dry me out more than refresh me. Probably not true, but it feels that way.

I'm going to have to go with cubed.

Although I dislike having ice in soft drinks because it dilutes the flavor and tastes awful when I'm close to finishing drinking it.

Edited by Floyd

Depends on the size of the crushed ice or the size of the cube. Either way, i prefer really small pieces of ice slightly bigger than the width of a straw. I like to shape them in my mouth and then shoot them at people through the straw like a blowgun.

Crushed for soda. Cubed for scotch.

And hold the ice for water, because I drink it so fast I end up with a giant cup of ice in about 2 seconds.