gamecubeguy214

Water with ice  

110 users have voted

1. 1. Cubed or crushed?

• Cubed
    • Crushed
    • No preference
    • No ice

The ice is melting away either way, so i dont really see a difference...and i also never tasted a difference. So...i pretty much dont care if its cubed or crushed.

• 1 month later...

I like it both ways, but if I had to choose I'd go with crushed ice. That way, when I tilt the glass back to get the last few drops of drink, the ice doesn't come avalanching out toward my face. Besides, crushed ice is prettier with a nice colorful drink in it. That matters.  :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Possibly Cyclone 1066 said:

Scientifically speaking, crushed ice last longer and keeps your drink colder, because there's more surface area.:toldya:

But crushed ice melts quicker than cubed ice, and waters down your drink.:scoots: Stop using science!!:glimmer:

Edited by Totally Lucky

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Totally Lucky said:

But crushed ice melts quicker than cubed ice, and waters down your drink.:scoots: Stop using science!! :glimmer:

I down a 64oz fountain drink in less than an hour sometimes, time for the ice to melt is not an issue for me.:toldya:

And any kind of ice melts quick for you cause EVERYTHING melts in Florida! Even the people!

Edited by Possibly Cyclone 1066

I'm just not a big fan of ice in my drinks to begin with .I want them to already be cool from refrigeration. However, if no other choice was available I would take cubed. Crushed really messes up the drink from the beginning because I'm always drinking little bits of the ice with the drink. I don't want ice in my drinks to begin with!

When I want a drink that is cold, I want to put full ice cubes in it. The only time I would actually use crushed ice would be for snowcones.