Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Anime fan club

Na11

Ima rewatching Bleach right now and going to hit up FMA:Brotherhood also this along with Sailor Moon Crystal.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really enjoyed Kiznaiver, My Hero Academia and Bungou Stray Dogs. All three were really quite good and Im glad that was the case. RE:Zero has been a personal favourite this season too, the character interactions and story line are so fucking good.

Also Tales of Zestiria: The X is finally starting, so freaking pumped.

• Brohoof 1

How have I not joined this thread yet o_o

(I'm also an amateur cosplayer once or twice a year...but I'm not allowed to show that :wacko:  )

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure my profile pic and sig say it all! I am very much enjoying the world of anime, even though I am fairly new to it all (other than Pokemon which I grew up playing/watching) 

The two that I am very into are Naruto and Fairy Tail. Which are both absolutely amazing! 

I'm still new to anime, but I loved Free! and Asterisk War. ^^ Ano Natsu de Matteru was also nice! :)

• Brohoof 1

K-On!, Nichijou, Boku wa Tomodachi na Suganai, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei are still some of my favorites.

Though I have been trying out Sound! Euphonium recently, and I'll probably consider Oreimo...because Kirino memes got me into it. 

Anxiously awaiting the new episodes of Fairy Tail

I'm sure that the guild will get back together, but i'm curious as to how Natsu and Lucy go about doing so

I just finished watching Nichijou. And now my face is stuck in a smiling gesture from how cute it was.

If you enjoyed that, you'll probably like this. It's basically a comedy anime centring around a few high school boys and each episode is made up of a number of 'skits' basically. It's really funny.

Like this:

• Brohoof 1

Neat. Why didn't I see this thread before. Some of my favorites are Death Note, Higurashi, SnK, and Fairy Tail. And of course the Dragonball series will always hold a special place in my heart.

One Piece

No way m8. You like One Piece? :D

Only recently started tackling the monolith that is One Piece. Loving every minute of it so far. The sound track is amazing.

Anxiously awaiting the new episodes of Fairy Tail.

I'm sure that the guild will get back together, but i'm curious as to how Natsu and Lucy go about doing so

In the end of the last episode of the season, Natsu murked the castle in the capital with a giant Fairy Tail crest. The idea being that it would be headline news around the country and alert them to all be on the lookout for each other.

I just noticed this thread. .-. Hello everyone! I'm fairly recent to anime, so I haven't seen too many shows. My favorites are Madoka Magica, No Game No Life, and SAO. I'm currently watching Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy (Just finished episode 4 on both arcs) and Mekakucity Actors (Finished Episode 9).

I'm also open to any recommendations. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I tend to watch anime on and off from time to time. Right now, I just started watching Bleach again and I'd forgotten how boring the first arc is, since I'm of the group of people who think the show only got good once Rukia was arrested and Soul Society became involved.

I still have a backlog of half finished anime I need to get back to, like Dimension W, Endride, Elemental Gelade, Deltora Quest, Log Horizon, Fairy Tail, Darker Than Black and so on. Only animes I've watched all the way through lately was Hero Academia (still waiting on the second season), One Punch Man and Yugioh Arc V.

Well Bleach manga has ended,  which only leave me Skip Beat sadly.   I need to find some manga to read again minus a few animes I pick from each season.   Mostly been on a Shugo Chara kick the last few days and on season two of the thing.   Might try to read the manga on that one..

I miss my sailor moon...

I absolutely love Gurren Lagann, watched all the episodes in like 2 or 3 days. It's stupid, but it's epic ! :D

Also, I decided to finally watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood so I wouldn't be too bored during the holidays. Probably the best anime I've ever watched. Then again, I haven't watched a lot of anime, but I want to read the mangas pretty badly now. ^^

I used to watch One Piece, but kinda stopped after the Fish-Island arc, so I've been following the Strawhats in a very passive way. I watched Naruto on the TV when I was like 10 or 11 (not Shippuden), Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji), One Punch Man (this one was awesome as well), and right now I'm watching the very first Fullmetal Alchemist anime, and it's pretty great as well.

All those animes are pretty good I think. I tried to watch Dragon Ball Super but stopped after like 20 episodes. I find it simply unnacceptable that DB Super can't have some great animation. We're talking about Dragon Ball, a manga and an anime that revolutionized the shonen-genre, and probably still the most-popular manga of all-time. One Piece might be the best-selling manga ever, but Dragon Ball is still in my opinion the most popular. Unlike Dragon Ball, One Piece didn't leave its mark on an entire generation.

So yeah, I was watching One Punch Man at the same time, so obviously there was a clear contrast between OPM's amazing animation (thank you Madhouse), and DB Super's somewhat decent animation and boring episodes (damn you Toei ! :( )

• Brohoof 1

Well Bleach manga has ended,  which only leave me Skip Beat sadly.   I need to find some manga to read again minus a few animes I pick from each season.   Mostly been on a Shugo Chara kick the last few days and on season two of the thing.   Might try to read the manga on that one..

I miss my sailor moon...

If you're open to suggestions try Jing: King of Bandits. One of the first manga I ever read and to this day one of my favorite series of all time. It ended well over ten years ago though so it's not something to keep up with on a regular basis though.

I absolutely love Gurren Lagann, watched all the episodes in like 2 or 3 days. It's stupid, but it's epic ! :D

Gurren Lagann is a really good example of mixed-genre anime that work amazingly well. It has just the right mixture of comedy and action.

I bought an anime recently that looks a lot like it called Needless. I'm hoping it's even half as good as I think it'll be.

I shamelessly spend a ton, and I mean a TON, of my free time watching anime......okay yes I also write fanfiction, spend all my money and merch and draw my fav characters but that's totally not important.

• Brohoof 3

I shamelessly spend a ton, and I mean a TON, of my free time watching anime......okay yes I also write fanfiction, spend all my money and merch and draw my fav characters but that's totally not important.

If it weren't for video games I'd be the same way. I need to start catching up on anime so I've started watching at least an episode a day.

• Brohoof 1

If it weren't for video games I'd be the same way. I need to start catching up on anime so I've started watching at least an episode a day.

Yass, become one of us! :D  if you ever need any anime suggestions I can totally recommend some worth your time!