Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been noticed by the show's staff?

VeroxVitrus

(edited)

Have you ever been noticed by any of the MLP staff in the past on social media like Twitter/Youtube/Facebook?

I sent the tweet on twitter to Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle) and got a like back from her! OMG!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Image is attached below, the picture is what I sent her. Some things have been blurred out for privacy because you never know if people want there faces slapped all over the internet. 

post-20936-0-07357500-1460077890_thumb.jpg

I'm so lucky! Have you?

Edited by VeroxVitrus
  • Brohoof 11

That's cool! I've had messages with M.A Larson and Michelle Creber (voice of Apple Bloom)  on twitter before. Its neat when you get something like that isn't it? Its like "Hey, senpai noticed meh :yay:

• Brohoof 3

That's cool! I've had messages with M.A Larson and Michelle Creber (voice of Apple Bloom)  on twitter before. Its neat when you get something like that isn't it? Its like "Hey, senpai noticed meh " 

I plan to get noticed by more MLP people, it's just the timing that you gotta plan if you want someone to see your tweet. It's like the tornado chase sequence from that horrid sonic game. Hit the button at the wrong time and you're pretty much screwed.

Hello, @@VeroxVitrus

The subject of this thread doesn't really have much potential to spark discussion between users and would instead be better suited for a status update or blog. Please remember that, when creating a thread, the goal is to start a large discussion about a certain subject between users.

With that being said, I will be locking this thread.

• Brohoof 2

@@VeroxVitrus

This thread has been unlocked after some altercations were made. Also, I have moved this thread to the proper section where it can get the appropriate attention: Sugarcube Corner.

I don't believe I've been noticed by the show staff, but...well I don't know. I bought a plushie next to M.A. Larson, and I believe that's probably the closest thing I've gotten to being noticed. It's great that Tara noticed you!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not the show's staff, but I once got Heather Brekel, who does the coloring for the comics, to reply to one of my comments

Well it matters to me because I think she's awesome :/

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

I don't follow anyone like that on Facebook, Youtube, or Twitter (don't even have that last thing).  I don't post to anyone who could even remotely be considered a celebrity.

Your drawing was cute, though; I'm not all that surprised you got a "like."  Not liking it would have been tantamount to scowling at a kitten playing with a yarn ball.  (I think M.A. Larson probably scowls at yarn ball-playing kittens.)

Since I've been in the fandom since the beginning, I've had my lion's share:

Michelle follows me on Twitter (though we don't interact too much)

Tabitha has faved and replied to a few tweets I sent her

Tara randomly liked a couple of random non pony pics I did on Facebook

Steffan and I have exchanged puns over the years

Daniel has faved some of my tweets and it's clear he's checked out my covers before. One moment of note when I was talking about how the EqG soundtrack was the best part of the movie, he said "High praise coming from a fellow shredder." 

Me and a few other people interviewed Peter New in an LPS group and I've had him as a Skype contact ever since. Great guy, and we also interviewed Kelly and Cathy who were also LPS folks and had significant roles on MLP.

I interviewed and befriended Will Anderson in 2012 and we're essentially email pen pals. I don't have the interview since I lost it on my old computer, but that's how I learned about him having worked with Weird Al in the 80s and being friends with him since. I think that was the earliest hint of them wanting to have Al on the show, since Will brought it up to him as early as 2012. 

Sibsy has talked with me on Twitter on a few occasions.

I think Andrea faved one of my Fluttershy Friday pics once upon a time. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a sorta friendship with Ward Jenkins, who is storyboard artist for Season 6 and worked on the last episode. We speak from time to time, about the show itself, or other stuff. He is a really nice guy. :)

• Brohoof 1

When I comment on their tweets I usually don't expect them to pay attention to my comments, since they tend to receive a huge amount of comments from a lot of people.

It did surprise me once that Andrea responded to one of my comments though, the first and only time I got some kind of response from the mlp staff so I was genuinely quite happy about it.

I asked her how old Mindy (her golden retriever) is and she replied.

post-21202-0-52594800-1460388832_thumb.jpeg

Good to know we both have something in common, a one year old golden fur-ball of pure energy.

Mindy

post-21202-0-44306500-1460388901_thumb.jpeg

Kendall

post-21202-0-32399500-1460388937_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Solid

I don't follow any of the show staff on social media (don't even have a twitter but have considered making one), and am a little nervous about sending them fan content, so I'm gonna have to say no. :(

• Brohoof 1

Well, this thread was interesting... for some reason I seriously did not think any of those people responded to the fans...

actually I did notice some of them wishing a happy birthday to random twitter people - but I honestly thought it snobbish of them cuz when they tweeted it they would put the hashtag "life complete" ... not saying which voice actor/staff it was... 

I'd never get them to respond to my comments... Challenge Accepted