Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What tattoos would you get?

Mudkillz

I recognize it from the Sleepycabin logo

I doubt that's what it's actually from though.

Yep, that's it! Loved the podcast, each of their animations, plus just a cool logo imo.

Me getting a tatoo in real life will never happen as I'd personally look ridiculous with one. In a fantasy setting, I'd get something small and simple due to not wanting to spend that much money.

Im not against tattoos and indeed think they can be very beautiful art but I just never found them for me. I mean I COULD see myself getting one but I was that "safe" person that didnt want to commit to something I would regret later. Even at 30 I never did find anything I could be comfortable permanently scaring in my skin. If I did get one it would have to be something really important to me. The best thing others have suggested to me is this

ToDoList.jpg

Because I have a horrible memory when remembering to do things and its a novel and practical idea as I have and still do write notes on my hand.

• Brohoof 1

I would want something from my own creativity. But...out of the ordinary I would get this

f8b0d360f6_84670493_o2.jpg

I wold get the Fireman shield with the number 29 in the middle. It wold be in honor of my father who was a forest firefighter and a volunteer firefighter after we moved. 29 was his Fire number. fireman-bage-new-red-hat-cut-free-imagesHe past away of Leukemia in 2014. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't think I'd ever want a tattoo myself, but I enjoy looking at Kirin, horse, flame and dragon designs. I'd be most likely to get a small one on my hip so that it could be easily covered by work attire. :)

I'm not a fan of tattoos, so I won't be getting one, but I was thinking, that if I'd be about to get one, then perhaps I'd consider getting a cutie mark?  :-P

You know ~ two exactly the same tattoos on both sides~ It seems like a fun idea.

Also plot twist - That kind of tattoo would be MLP related, but it wouldn't be so obvious to specify that for people outside the community, so it would be a pretty hateproof MLP reference.  :D

At least that kind of tattoo would have some meaning.  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on becoming a police officer so I cannot get the tattoo I want, because no visible tattoos. Though if my YouTube career kicks off I will get a tattoo if my sister, and father will...

What I had in mind is we each get a piece of the Triforce on our right hands... courage for me, wisdom for my sister, and power for my father.

i have always ummed and ahhhed about getting a tattoo.... my parents are soooooo against it (im 26 btw) but they never seemed to show that they cared that my partner and my sister's husband both have tats on their forearms.

what i'd like wouldnt really be very concealed as I prefer to wear sleeveless tops on a daily basis so I couldnt hide it from them.... plus my Dad is my boss and I see him and Mum regularly so argh. I would really like a black pegasus (not MLP related) on one of my shoulder blades area.

The pegasus has always been a symbol in our family. mostly because my Dad and his Dad (and me for a short time) built and raced Pegasus racing dinghys/yachts and so the Pegasus has always been in our house and family in some form.  

• Brohoof 1

I've been seriously considering getting a tattoo of my ponysona's cutie mark. Mainly because it's a personal symbol I've used for myself since before I was into pony. It just has an even better context for me now.

As for where it'd go...it's a cutie mark, of course~ :please:

• Brohoof 1

I currently have this on my left arm:

FjkuuJI.jpg

I have plans on adding a bunch of video game characters from my childhood to my left arm and then having cartoon characters on my right. I'll probably get other things on my neck and back afterwards, not sure yet.

I've thought about getting a pink heart on the back of each hand to look cool when I play games. IDK if/when I'd ever do it

Or maybe I could get a cuitemark ♥ (Very likely won't happen)

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a few ideas for tattoos, but I probably won't get one anytime soon. The closest good ones are about 100 miles away. I've got a few ideas, but the only one that's really set in stone is a diamond with the number 15 inside it. The diamond's the birthstone of April and I was born on the 15th. I'm probably going to eventually get a sleeve. Maybe two if I have enough ideas.

I would probably want one of a Egyptian cat, or one of just a wolf, fox, cat or any of my favourite animals. I would most likely not do an mlp one, this being as a tattoo is permanent and you never know what you'll loose interest in... Though I hope that never happens. It would probably be a small one above/on my ankle, as I wouldn't want to commit on a large one.

75a47172c63cb0f3aa7c2f278a304a57.jpg.c9679929afb0a6dde10fb73f0b133b6b.jpg

0791caf848a5724abec51141800b7349.jpg.cc3c6d47b87d24ae6826a677b97af22e.jpgfox-tattoo20.jpg.b3a7ea86f2753aabfe9b52257b4374ee.jpg

28-fox-tattoos-tattoos.thumb.jpg.7893003652978e9a70bb8a34cd3b01fa.jpg

It would probably be a fantastic creature, not that I think I will ever get a tattoo. Something like a Phoenix or a Dragon.