Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what do you have for lunch?

powerpuff-tsubasa

(edited)

Rice, fried cauliflower and scrambled eggs.

I kinda just took the leftovers of the last three things i made and threw them together on a plate, which is usually my approach to cooking and food in general.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind
  • Brohoof 1

I made fried rice for lunch... Probably going to have it for dinner too(I haven't gone out for groceries in a while).

thats interesting. do you put eggs and spam in there?

I can't exactly post an image at this moment because I haven't made the food yet, but I plan on having some glorious beef stew with crackers on the side. :) I am quite excited for that.

good luck with your beef stew. be sure to post a picture of it too! :catface:

thats interesting. do you put eggs and spam in there?

Not lately, I ran out of eggs lol.  Never had spam before.  I know I should get some eggs but I'm too lazy...  I usually just put pepper and soy sauce in there...  I know, creative, right?  I typically add more stuff to it but I just ran out of everything.

Not lately, I ran out of eggs lol.  Never had spam before.  I know I should get some eggs but I'm too lazy...  I usually just put pepper and soy sauce in there...  I know, creative, right?  I typically add more stuff to it but I just ran out of everything.

:lol: its better to make a creative fried rice than to eat the rice alone :P

I haven't really eaten any actual food. The only thing I've had for food today is a bag of chips.

which chips did u ate. i ate hot cheetos yesterday. sooo hot
  • Brohoof 1

which chips did u ate. i ate hot cheetos yesterday. sooo hot

I just ate some nacho cheese doritos. That's pretty much all we had in the house, beside actual food, and I'm too lazy right now to cook anything. :P

:lol: i love doritos. in any form. do you live alone rn?

Nah, I live with my parents, due to school, but they're both working. 

I have whatever is on the menu at school, and if there's any I take a LOT of pickles, and if it's a burger I put the pickles in it along with lettuce and tomatoes. Alongside that, I take peas, corn, and the thing that makes hummus, I can never remember the name of it but you may know what I'm talking about.

I used some leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner to make some really good chicken salad. I add a lot of fresh ground pepper, a little chopped onion, and Kraft mayonnaise with olive oil. Trust me when I say it was delicious! It should be. I roasted the chicken myself, and it was perfect!

(I'm rather good at this cooking jazz!)

• 2 years later...