Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bisexual Support Thread

CosmicHooves

Fortunately I have not seen much negativity about it yet, though I don't really openly say it a lot, assuming I am, in case I am not.

The most I can tell is from fictional characters and my ideal relationship, but I am not social, so it is hard to find out.

I don't get anything negative about it, but i don't really tell either. I suppose living in the land of fruits nuts would imply that i'd be pretty well received. 

I still don't really want to come out about it but it might be a good thing to do.  I am quite sure at this point and I've told one of my parents about it but I am just too worried about it to tell anybody else.  I know some people who will probably hate me for it so I am kind of stressed about that.  Might not be necessary to tell anybody though since I don't think I will end up in a relationship at all, I can hardly handle friendship as it is.  I am not to sure how most people would react though and I'm not to sure about what the average opinion is for Bi people.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to come out as a bisexual to my parents. I'm afraid they would hate me for it. They always make fun of and criticise the lgbt community and say that we are stupid people. I need help. :(

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to come out as a bisexual to my parents. I'm afraid they would hate me for it. They always make fun of and criticise the lgbt community and say that we are stupid people. I need help. :(

In that case I would not bother telling them unless you end up in a non strait relationship.  

• Brohoof 2

In that case I would not bother telling them unless you end up in a non strait relationship.  

I can second that. I won't tell anybody unless there is a good reason to. If there's no real chance of that happening, then one can keep one's secrets to oneself and nobody gets hurt. It's the most favorable option.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Oh cool! An entire thread for the bisexual community! Happy I found this. :catface:

I've just recently come to the conclusion that I am bisexual, but I'm only open about it online and in the brony community, for right now at least. 

tumblr_psjsdtZ9ab1wdu0cr_1280.thumb.jpg.f9584f4ff2a5543dca3194ac67da1c90.jpg

Yes!! I finally found a thread just for Bisexuals like myself!! I've not yet told anyone IRL that I'm Bi, but hopefully I can gain courage to in the future. ;w;

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Bisexual people are cool. I know because I used to be one! And@Renegade the Unicorn is bi :bedeyes:.

I have heard of gays and lesbian accusing bisexuals of being hateful and $#!+ and I just think that's ridiculous, as now a gay male. I think the LGBT community should stand together for their rights, not apart. :)

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I have heard of gays and lesbian accusing bisexuals of being hateful and $#!+ and I just think that's ridiculous, as now a gay male.

Why would gays and lesbians, of all people, say this? Because we prefer both genders and you only prefer one? Give me a break. :yeahno:

Anyways, bi guy here and I'm proud! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 3

On 6/29/2019 at 11:36 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh cool! An entire thread for the bisexual community! Happy I found this. :catface:

I've just recently come to the conclusion that I am bisexual, but I'm only open about it online and in the brony community, for right now at least. 

tumblr_psjsdtZ9ab1wdu0cr_1280.thumb.jpg.f9584f4ff2a5543dca3194ac67da1c90.jpg

I dont know how I guessed that

Congratulations Lucky, and also II'm happy I found a ththrthread just for bisexuals, being one myself

• Brohoof 3

Bisexual here! Not that anyone offline knows. But then again nobody offline knows that I'm transgender either. None of their damn business on both counts as far as I'm concerned unless it's a potential relationship that leads to bed wriggles. :P

• Brohoof 4

14 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Bisexual here! Not that anyone offline knows. But then again nobody offline knows that I'm transgender either. None of their damn business on both counts as far as I'm concerned unless it's a potential relationship that leads to bed wriggles. :P

Omg I love "bed wriggles"  in that term!   I female and bi and has been hard to try to even fit into the LGBTQ on and off in my years.   It's like we have to choose a side to stand on.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know some lesbians say they would never date someone bi. Even if they were only 1 per cent hetero and 99 homo. One reason cuz apparently bi people cheat more or somethin. I mean its okay to have preferences but sometimes its just prejudice more often, all bi people lumped into same category. Lesbians can cheat too so makes no sense and apparently cheating on someone for a boy is worse hmm.

Edited by flurry