DragonKing235

General so what would bee your dream job and what would you like about it?

What would bee my dream job? It would bee beeing a bee.

What would bee my dream job? It would bee beeing a bee.

lol nice it would be cool

Architect or Engineer

Currently in my post graduate course studying to be a lawyer ,as per the wishes of my parents, but If I could decide for myself then Architect or Engineer would be my choice, I just love Mathematics and Design. It feels like both jobs would suit that. 

Not to say that I don't like law school, There's something dark and humorous about it that I just sort of love. 

Actually, I will be the next Hokage! Believe it! 

....or the next King of the Pirates o_o

Edited by Vulcan

I actually dream of getting a job as a designer for Ikea, their stuff is so awesome and you might not think it's real design since you can buy it everywhere but some of the worlds greatest furniture designers work for Ikea. I would love to be able to use my creative skils combined with my technical knowledge to make cool and usefull furniture that will make people happy!

My dream job isn't worth saying. It's never going to happen.

Badges

I think I would enjoy being a comedian. If I can memorize the entire paragraph for the FitnessGram pacer test, I can memorize many jokes.

After thinking about it recently (about how I want my life to turn), I was thinking I'd like to be an animator.

I like to create things, especially stories, and even if I'm bad at it, I think I'd like to create some sort of cartoon: even if it ran for one season, I'd be happy.

Well, there are two parts of me. On the one side, which is my current direction, I'd like to be a software engineer. I've been writing software since I was 12 and I love writing code. It's really cool and unbelievably satisfying seeing your little projects start with a single int main() function and slowly grow into something awesome you can be proud of.

The alternative side is becoming a zoologist or wildlife conservationist. It's a nice dream, but highly unlikely at this point in the game. Maybe I'll do some volunteering later on the side.

Edited by Celtore

Well, there are two parts of me. On the one side, which is my current direction, I'd like to be a software engineer. I've been writing software since I was 12 and I love writing code. It's really cool and unbelievably satisfying seeing your little projects start with a single int main() function and slowly grow into something awesome you can be proud of.

The alternative side is becoming a zoologist or wildlife conservationist. It's a nice dream, but highly unlikely at this point in the game. Maybe I'll do some volunteering later on the side.

those are great jobs too do

NASCAR driver, I would love everything about it. I love cars, know about cars, love racing cars, love the NASCAR racing atmosphere, would be in heaven racing alongside Jimmie Johnson, and every other famous driver, and I could just go on and on

Badges

Playing video games and recording myself doing that, since Let's Plays are a career that people for some reason think is legit. So then I can do what I already enjoy doing and make buko-bank doing it. Having an army of people worshiping me for doing nothing special would also be kinda neat.

Badges