Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What kind of content do we want for season 7?

FlareGun45

Here's what I want to see:

• E04 certainly must not be a CMC episode. I want that episode to revolve around the Mane Six and Starlight.
  • Rainbow Dash's first episode of Season 7 should either be E08, E09, E11 or E12, as she's the only Mane Six pony to always get an episode with the first seven each season.
  • Cutie Map episodes as follows: Pinkie/Fluttershy (E10), Applejack/Rainbow Dash (E18 or E19), and Twilight/Rarity (E23 or E24). In one of these episodes, they go to Fillydelphia, which wasn't seen at all in the first six seasons.
  • A Pinkie/CMC episode (E16 or E17), where in that episode, there's no Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, or Spike. After all, all the other Mane 5 got at least one episode with the CMC (Fluttershy in Season 1, Twilight in Season 4, and the rest except Pinkie in Season 6), while she didn't. An easy way for an episode like this is a circus-themed episode (which there also isn't one of in the series), since both Pinkie and the CMC are interested in the circus, and the rest of the Mane Six and Spike are far less interested on that.
  • Applejack getting more appearance time in the first half of this season than in the second.
  • Fluttershy could also use a little more appearance time than in both Seasons 5 and 6, preferably as how much time she got altogether in Season 4.

And that's all.

I want to find out the fate of Applejack's/Apple Bloom's parents too! What if they're not really dead & return to Sweet Apples Acres? Maybe they were establishing another Apple Farm in a far, isolated area of Equestria?

Edited by Darthy Hooves

What I'd like to see is a season where there's a story arc that's primarily driven by a villain, and almost every episodes main plot or side plot is driven by what a villain is up to---then we see what the villain was really trying to do in the finale, and they finally beat the villain.

I think Hydia, Reeka, and Draggle from G-1 would do a really good job in this role; I've seen other G-1 villains proposed that'd work too, like Grogar.

This may seem random, but I actually want another Ponytones episode. It seems silly to make two of the main characters part of a singing group and then never bring it up again. Other than that, I'd like to see a Celestia episode, a Sunset Shimmer episode, more map episodes and another episode about Twlight's Canterlot friends.

P.S. I don't want Chrysalis to exact her revenge again. It would get old pretty fast, especially since she doesn't even have an army anymore.

P.P.S. LARSON RETURN TO THE SHOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Can we please, please, pleeeaaaassse give Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo some focus episodes instead of freaking Applebloom for the billionth time for a change?

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 3

This may seem random, but I actually want another Ponytones episode. It seems silly to make two of the main characters part of a singing group and then never bring it up again. Other than that, I'd like to see a Celestia episode, a Sunset Shimmer episode, more map episodes and another episode about Twlight's Canterlot friends.

P.S. I don't want Chrysalis to exact her revenge again. It would get old pretty fast, especially since she doesn't even have an army anymore.

P.P.S. LARSON RETURN TO THE SHOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

Indeed. Chances are the ponies will expect her to try and capture them again. I hope.

Can we please, please, pleeeaaaassse give Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo some focus episodes instead of freaking Applebloom for the billionth time for a change?

A scootaloo flies episode perhaps? A Sunset Shimmer episode? A solo Cadence episode?

• Brohoof 1

An episode where one of the characters gets amnesia. Cliche? maybe. But it's overdue.

If this episode happens, MAKE IT A PINKIE PIE EPISODE! Pinkie with amnesia would be so FUN! XD

Oh right, I forgot to add that on the list! XD Yeah, I want some Sweetie and Scoots episodes too. Either Scoots flies finally, or meets another flightless pegasus. One or the other.

• Brohoof 1

I've decided after some careful thought...

I want another Flutterbat episode.

I want to see the CMCs on an adventure somewhere outside of Ponyville. Manehatten sounds like a good idea because of the obvious, although a completely new city would be pretty darn swell as well.

A Celestia flashback episode.

An episode heavily utilizing DJ Pon3, Octavia, Lyra or Cheerilee.

A Zecora episode with some of her background in some way. I loved the comics with her staring in them. The mysterious ailment one would have been perfect for the cartoon with her teaming up with Spike.

Make it happen Hasbro. Pretty please?

• Brohoof 1

I also want the CMC to give up on their Cutie Marks for good...I've always want that to happen so bad for sure!

Make Vinyl Scratch talk!

An Celestia-focused episode

Indeed. Chances are the ponies will expect her to try and capture them again. I hope.

After what Chrysalis put them through? I'm DAMN certain they will be ready when she comes back so they can give her a taste of her own medicine and finally punish her for all the nightmares she's put them through.

After what Chrysalis put them through? I'm DAMN certain they will be ready when she comes back so they can give her a taste of her own medicine and finally punish her for all the nightmares she's put them through.

Agreed.

Rarity: You put me in one of the pods. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT DID TO MY MANE???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

Rarity: You put me in one of the pods. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT DID TO MY MANE???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celestia has been through being in a cocoon twice now. You don't think she's ready for some retribution for being bested by Chrysalis back at the Royal Wedding?

Really all I want right now is a Celestia episode. That princess needs one immediately!

Agreed. Celestia needs that time in the spotlight badly after how the writers did her in To Where and Back Again with the rest of the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony.

Hardly. I'd say she would like to fry her like chicken.

More like charbroil her and feed her to Cerberus.

Agreed. Celestia needs that time in the spotlight badly after how the writers did her in To Where and Back Again with the rest of the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony.

More like charbroil her and feed her to Cerberus.

Yeah. But this is a children's show, so they're not gonna go that far.

Really all I want right now is a Celestia episode. That princess needs one immediately!

I don't think they could pull off a modern day Celestia episode very well to be honest, I would love to see them try, but dunno what they could do that would really "work" for the ideals of the show. But a flashback one that shows us how she became who and what she is would be perfect. I have always wanted to get some of the missing pieces in that puzzle... the comics served us some portions.... but I am left wanting more.

I think otherwise they are content to have her just "smile and wave" these days.

And be captured.

Again.

Probably.

For one thing, I hope the trend of making good episodes which seems to have picked up in the second half of Season Six continues. Story-wise, I hope a build-up begins towards the movie in regards to closing the stories of the side characters and beginning to tie up the loose ends these characters still have. I'm still expecting Season Seven to be the final one, so I really want a season that can make good on that. Chrysalis shouldn't end up being defeated as soon as the season begins, but it might be good to confront her in the opening episodes to set up a future confrontation for the final. Other than that, there's not a lot I particularly want to see.

After making lots of decisions over and over, here's my final one for this season:

• 01, 02, 25, 26 = Two-part stories, as always.
  • 030811132124 = Other character episodes (Starlight Glimmer alone, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Discord, etc.)
  • 04 = This episode must NOT revolve around the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I want this episode to be centered on all the Mane Six ponies and Starlight Glimmer.
  • 05, 15 = Applejack episodes
  • 06, 14, 18 = Spike episodes
  • 06, 22 = Fluttershy episodes
  • 07, 17 = Pinkie Pie episodes (the latter revolving around her and Starlight)
  • 09, 22 = Rainbow Dash episodes
  • 10 = Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy Cutie Map episode
  • 12, 20 = Rarity episodes
  • 16 = Pinkie/CMC episode
  • 19 = Applejack/Rainbow Dash Cutie Map episode
  • 23 = Twilight/Rarity Cutie Map episode

So this season, Fluttershy won't have a starring role alone, since Pinkie didn't have one alone herself in S6 (she was always with another or more characters), but hopefully, at least Flutters will have more episodes with Spike and Pinkie, respectively, and Pinkie will finally have an episode with the Crusaders, for the fact that she still hasn't had one yet with them all series, whereas Fluttershy had hers first in Season 1, then Twilight in Season 4, and Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Applejack all together in Season 6.

I will not announce any titles for these episodes, since I'm not very good at that.

As long as my favorite ponies (Big Mac and Shining Armor) get screentime, i'm happy. Oh and more slice of life episodes. I consider slice of life type episodes their strong point.

Edited by ggg-2