Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you like to see in Season 7?

Nightmare Season

For me I would love to see more of Equestria's past.

Rarity before she became a fashionista and when she decided to pursue fashion. But the thing I want to see the most. How did Celestia and Luna become alicorns? What is the history of Cadance? And who exactly is Starswirl? I know he was the most powerful unicorn, but what gave him this status?

What would you like want to see in a season 7?

• Brohoof 3

Outside of the very long overdue Celestia episode, which I doubt will ever happen, I would really like to see Scorpan make an appearance in the flesh. That's something I've wanted sense the end of season 4.

The NUMBER ONE thing I wanna see this season, as long as its not the last season, is an appearance with the Manehattan CMCs! Babs Seed is loooooooong overdo with another appearance; and we have yet to meet her CMCs, as well as her sister! Yunno, I can hear Babs' sister (her name is confirmed Sunflower) voiced like Kelly Sheridan in an angsty team-like voice! But yeah, Babs is the number one thing I wanna see this season!

Other stuff I'd like to see is:

* The Cake twins growing up a little, and seeing how it would affect Pinkie.

* Just like everyone else, I'd like to see a Celestia episode! Or better yet, a royal sisters episode! Have Discord in it too! :D

* Shining Armor interacting with Big Mac

* Daring Do: The Motion Picture

* A Scootaloo episode and a Sweetie Belle episode (AB is cool, but she's been having way too many episodes for herself lately)

* Scootaloo either learns how to fly, or meets another flightless pegasus!

* Spike's origins

* Spike sharing an episode with either Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, or the CMCs. If I had to pick one, I would have to pick Starlight.

* Spike giving up his crush on Rarity (I'm sorry Sparity fans, but if he's not going to have a relationship with Rarity at all, might as well end it there)

* A war finale featuring Equestria calling upon their allies: the yaks, the griffons, the dragons, and the changelings!

* Trixie and Sunburst meeting

* Discord and Zephyor Breeze meeting

* Lightning Dust and Wind Rider teaming up for revenge against Rainbow Dash and Spitfire!

Outside of the very long overdue Celestia episode, which I doubt will ever happen, I would really like to see Scorpan make an appearance in the flesh. That's something I've wanted sense the end of season 4.

I too wanna see Scorpan for the first time in the show! It would be an excuse to have Lord Tirek come back too! Chrysalis could break him and the other Tartarus prisoners out of prison, and form a huge army to take on Equestria (which is where my war finale comes in)! Scorpan might wanna make peace with his brother, and the season would be about Scorpan asking the Mane Six to teach him how to reform him, since they have experience in that field! Plus, a nice nod to G1, he should be close friends with Spike! :D

• Brohoof 1

She'd have more to do if the writers would actually come up with something?

She was declining after the S3 finale, it's probably going to be Starlight's show in a few years time because Twilight is no longer her old self now.

• Brohoof 1

She was declining after the S3 finale, it's probably going to be Starlight's show in a few years time because Twilight is no longer her old self now.

I just don't want her to stop being the main character! Is that so wrong?! IS IT?! I didn't like the season 6 premiere or finale because they made her look like a minor character! I don't WANT her to be a minor character! I'm tired of everyone saying she's reached her peak! STOP! SAYING! SHE! CAN'T! BE! THE! MAIN! CHARACTER! ANYMORE! (in a calmer voice) Please?

Ugh. I really do sound like a fanboy.

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

I just don't want her to stop being the main character! Is that so wrong?! IS IT?! I didn't like the season 6 premiere or finale because they made her look like a minor character! I don't WANT her to be a minor character! I'm tired of everyone saying she's reached her peak! STOP! SAYING! SHE! CAN'T! BE! THE! MAIN! CHARACTER! ANYMORE! (in a calmer voice) Please?

Twilight's not going to be replaced. Season 6 might've lacked Twilight a bit, but it's only temporary. After all, Starlight IS Twilight's student, and whatever Starlight accomplishes, Twilight accomplishes too for being an awesome teacher! Twilight will be the protagonist again next season.

However, if RDashie wants Twilight to not be a main character anymore, that's his / her problem, not yours, heavens! ;) Although, Twilight did do pretty well seasons 4 and 5 - it was only season 6 she didn't do much in.

Twilight's not going to be replaced. Season 6 might've lacked Twilight a bit, but it's only temporary. After all, Starlight IS Twilight's student, and whatever Starlight accomplishes, Twilight accomplishes too for being an awesome teacher! Twilight will be the protagonist again next season.

However, if RDashie wants Twilight to not be a main character anymore, that's his / her problem, not yours, heavens! ;) Although, Twilight did do pretty well seasons 4 and 5 - it was only season 6 she didn't do much in.

Sorry for the outburst. Twilight's my favorite character.

It's a he for me. I was just disappointed with how Twilight turned to in recent seasons and I felt that Starlight had some sort of feel of old Twilight. If it wasn't for Starlight I would've lost interest in the show. Everyone has their own opinion.

- Celestia episode

- Rainbow Dash episodes that don't treat the character like absolute garbage. One of the reasons why S6 made me real salty. No more fucking episodes like Newbie Dash or 28 Pranks Later

- No more fucking Rarijack, they hang out with others, don't they? Viva Las Pegasus, Gift of the Maud Pie, and Spice were breaths of fresh air

- Scootaloo's and/or Dash's family

- Starlight hanging out with the remane 5, and I mean REAL interaction, no mind control bullshit. As I've said before, this alone would fix a majority of my issues with the character

- No more fucking Applebloom episodes, give Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle a chance to shine for once

Edited by Soundwave
  • Brohoof 1

The Mane 6 fucking doing something in the two-parters and NOT FOCUSING ON STARLIGHT OR TWILIGHT. Seriously it's bee six fucking years, have Applejack or Pinkie Pie or any of the other Mane 6 star in a two parter for fuck sake.

More Zecora and Moondancer.

A Celestia episode.

• Brohoof 4

The Mane 6 fucking doing something in the two-parters and NOT FOCUSING ON STARLIGHT OR TWILIGHT. Seriously it's bee six fucking years, have Applejack or Pinkie Pie or any of the other Mane 6 star in a two parter for fuck sake.

More Zecora and Moondancer.

A Celestia episode.

I don't want to see so much of Mane 6 all the time. Focus on Starlight and The others such as Celestia, Zecora and Trixie. Moondancer needs some focus as well

• Brohoof 1

I don't want to see so much of Mane 6 all the time. Focus on Starlight and The others such as Celestia, Zecora and Trixie. Moondancer needs some focus as well

I said the two-parters. Give the Remane 5 them. Edited by Sidral Mundet