Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony least lives up to her element?

Ezynell

Which of the mane 6 least live up to her element?  

57 users have voted

1. 1. It's time to choose.

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

(edited)

In this thread

>Rainbow Dash is singled out for he key episode despite the fact that other mane 6 deal with similar problems in their episodes

>Brings up Trade Ya and forgets the fact that she immediately regrets her decision and she did everything in her power to fix her mistake

Guys your busting my balls.

Anyway I'm with Rivendare on this

Edited by Naked Snake
  • Brohoof 3

I'd have to say Rainbow. Even though you can't show loyalty like you can the other elements. Loyalty tends to come to mind when there's a decision to be made.Other elements, not so much. Yes she has corrected her mistake, like in Trade Ya, but how many times has she re-learned about what loyalty is??

Fluttershy is kind to the point of being a doormat.

Doormat? I hate when people call her that. Such an overused term against her....

Did you not see the Breezy episode? She gave them some tough love.As it was the kindest thing she could've done for them. She has since learned kindness can come in many forms. That doesn't sound like a "doormat" to me.

In Filli Vanilli, she actually wanted to continue singing for Big Mac, she didn't want to disappoint anypony. She wasn't hesitant on saying yes.

As much as I love her, Rainbow Dash. Although my argument for that has already been posted in countless different iterations by everypony. :P

Holy crap the amount of votes on Rainbow Dash.

LOL I expected it so, RD gets in the most trouble of not being loyal to her friends. She's the type where her ego easily leaves a very strong image of that.

Rarity has had more moments than Rainbow Dash were she demonstrates her element, obviously seen in Rarity Takes Manehattan, I like Rarity a lot more than I did when I first started watching the show, and I hope for more episodes featuring her in season 5.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity has had more moments than Rainbow Dash were she demonstrates her element, obviously seen in Rarity Takes Manehattan, I like Rarity a lot more than I did when I first started watching the show, and I hope for more episodes featuring her in season 5.

I have a whole list of generous things she's done, spanning seasons 1-4 and Equestria Girls...it's around here somewhere, but I forget where I put it... :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay your right lets first look at all personal Rarity episodes for the last four seasons

1. Suited for Success: While she was being pretty generous with her time, Rarity should have taken her friends opinions into account and while slightly modifying them to be less horrific then they were when she just followed them instead of doing whatever she wanted without her friends opinions.
  2. Green Isn't Your Color: While first taking advantage of Fluttershy to be a model without paying attention to the fact that Flutters didn't want to Rarity should have been happy for her friend and not consumed by her jealousy and need for the spotlight.
  3. Sisterhooves Social: She should have wanted to share time with her little sister before she thought Sweetie did everything wrong.
  4. Sweet and Elite: Twilight's promised dress.
  5. Rarity Takes Manehatten: After four seasons Rarity is actually showing off her element I mean seriously this is the only episode where Rarity actually shows off who she is meant to be.
  6. Simple Ways: I really don't have much to say about this episode because it was just so stupid, but from what I remember it was a lot like Green Isn't Your Color in the sense that Rarity was a jealous mess over her friend this time not about the spotlight, but her crush.
  7. Inspiration Manifestation: Rarity was not spreading generosity, but her own wants and desires for the world to be "better." And while yes she was under the influence of a spell Rarity still held onto her wishes for a better place that isn't really that better.

Wow, that took a while even after I had to rewrite it all (long story), but yes that is why Rarity is not really the element of generosity in my own opinion. And another thing Rarity had 7 episodes in four seasons, wow, that is ridiculous oh and if your wondering why I didn't include Look Before You Sleep because it is her first focused episode and it wasn't just her, but she shared it with Applejack. One last thing before I finally finish this; I never was ghostfacekiller39, which element is shown by its bearer in the worst way in your opinion? 

Edited by roguesoul

(edited)
  •  
  • Suited for Success: While she was being pretty generous with her time, Rarity should have taken her friends opinions into account and while slightly modifying them to be less horrific then they were when she just followed them instead of doing whatever she wanted without her friends opinions. 

So, you're saying she was being greedy by doing exactly what her friends asked of her? That's all I'm getting from this. Did you even see that episode? She gave into their every single whim and ended up with these horrific outfits that shamed and humiliated her in front of not only nearly all of Ponyville but in front of big names in the fashion business, effectively ruining her career because you know the fashion business is cold and unforgiving - one scathing review will ruin you, and those horrid dresses her friends boasted in that episode were at their hand. Exactly what they asked for, and look it what it cost her.

•  
  • Green Isn't Your Color: While first taking advantage of Fluttershy to be a model without paying attention to the fact that Flutters didn't want to Rarity should have been happy for her friend and not consumed by her jealousy and need for the spotlight.

She honestly thought Fluttershy was enjoying her time in the spotlight, and hid her jealousy because she thought it'd hurt her friend.

She had no clue Fluttershy hated being in the spotlight, and said that several times throughout the course of the episode.

•  
  • Sisterhooves Social: She should have wanted to share time with her little sister before she thought Sweetie did everything wrong.

Siblings bicker. What do you want from her? Do you want candy, all is perfect in the world or realism? Sure, she screwed up, but I'd be damned if she didn't do nearly every single thing she hated and metaphorically went to the ends of Equestria to redeem the sins she committed against her sister.

•  
  • Sweet and Elite: Twilight's promised dress.

Again, you're failing to see that this was a flaw on her part that she went out of her way to make right - she ditched the Canterlot elite, the ponies she'd dreamed of fitting in with since the beginning of the series, for the 5 charmingly rustic friends she had from rural 'ol Ponyville - her five best friends. If you're going to throw in the negatives, don't forget the positives.

Also, didn't Twilight love what Rarity had made of the dress?

1. Simple Ways: I really don't have much to say about this episode because it was just so stupid, but from what I remember it was a lot like Green Isn't Your Color in the sense that Rarity was a jealous mess over her friend this time not about the spotlight, but her crush.

Rarity was hurt because of the way Trenderhoof treated her. She was in emotional distress - and I honestly don't know what you expect, man. These characters have flaws, and are interesting because of that. G3.5 were flawless characters who did no wrong. and that series is boring as can be. 

1. Inspiration Manifestation: Rarity was not spreading generosity, but her own wants and desires for the world to be "better." And while yes she was under the influence of a spell Rarity still held onto her wishes for a better place that isn't really that better.

She was possessed the whole episode. Possessed by the spell Spike cast on her to help her get over her creative slump. She had amnesia at the end - that let you know she wasn't in control of her actions.

-snip-

Alright, let's get to my favorite part.

1. After four seasons Rarity is actually showing off her element I mean seriously this is the only episode where Rarity actually shows off who she is meant to be.

S01E01: Friendship is Magic

Gives Twilight a free makeover after Rainbow Dash messed up her mane.

S01E02: Friendship Is Magic

Cuts off her tail to give a monster or something the missing half of his mustache.

S01E11: Winter Wrap Up

After Twilight did a horrible job making a nest, she spent all of her time trying to fix her friend's mistake, putting her horribly behind quota.

S01E14: Suited For Success

Made all of her friends dresses for the gala free of charge, and they kept complaining about how they looked and how they wanted them to look, which made her dresses look horrible in front of some huge name in the fashion business.

S01E16: Sonic Rainboom

When Twilight wanted to try out a new spell that she had never done before and warned it could have possible side effects if botched, Rarity readily subjects herself to the spell, so she can go cheer on Rainbow Dash at her flying competition.

S01E20: Green isn't Your Color

Keeps quiet about her jealousy of Fluttershy's newfound fame in the fashion business, something she had been trying to accomplish before the show even started. After Fluttershy stumbles and trips on the runway and the crowd turns against her, Rarity begins cheering to save her friend, despite feeling it should've been her making it big instead of Fluttershy.

S01E25: A Party of One

Purposely ruins her mane, which she's extremely proud of, in order to keep Pinkie's surprise party a secret.

S02E05: Sisterhooves Social

After making a mistake in the way she took care of her sister, she hid IN MUD in order to complete a race with her sister for forgiveness, when all and all, it was just siblings fighting over trivial matters, like EVERY siblings do.

S02E08: Mysterious Mare Do Well

Makes 4 costumes for her friends to wear in their mission of bringing a borderlining on narcissism Rainbow Dash back down to earth.

S02E09: Sweet & Elite

When it came down to it, she chose her unsophisticated Ponyville friends over the Canterlot Ponies, who she had dreamt of fitting in with.

S02E10: Secret of My Excess

Spares the feelings of a horny baby dragon who stole half of the city and kidnapped her, even going as far to kiss him on the cheek.

S02E14: The Last Roundup

Rides a damn whatever you call that thing all the way back to Ponyville with an extremely repetitive Pinkie Pie due to Rainbow Dash's negligence.

S02E19: Putting Your Hoof Down

Tries helping Fluttershy learn how to stand up for herself, and welcomes Fluttershy back after she attacks her dreams.

S02E21: Dragon Quest

Attempts to stand up for Spike when the other 5 laugh at his apron. Creates a huge costume so RD, Twilight and herself could follow him to make sure he was alright. Stands directly behind Rainbow Dash's flank the entire time they're hiding, without complaining. Prepares to fight dragons in yet another attempt to stand up for Spike.

S02E25: A Canterlot Wedding

Makes a ton a fricken' dresses for the wedding, free of charge.

S03E01: The Crystal Empire

In order to buy time for Twilight, makes a bunch of hats and shit out of hay and straws. Does a very good job at it, I might add.

S03E12: Games Ponies Play

Takes the extremely difficult job of preparing Cadence's mane in the intricate detail it had to be done in, with only 15 minutes of time left. Also does a good job.

(Note: Rarity got screwed in Season 3. I assure you Season 4 will be different.)

Equestria Girls:

Makes dressed for them to all wear to the dance free of charge. Helps clean up the gym so Twilight could when the crown that night, despite hating messes. After Sunset Playdough-Hair ruins Twilight's reputation, tries helping Twilight go incognito until it can be fixed. Share her idea and Wondercolt's costume with the rest to change Twilight's horrid reputation.

S04E03 - Castle Mane-ia

Heads to the Castle of the Two Sisters in order to restore ancient tapestries out of respect to art. She'd be giving her time, effort, and possibly money for needed supplies to restore something that's not hers for free.

S04E08 - Rarity Takes Manehattan

• Gave an extra large tip to the Bell Boy numerous times
  • Gave her scarf to a cold stranger
  • Gave a potential job that could've landed her in fame to Coco
  • Helped fix the Taxi Driver's broken thing.
  • Bought Spike a hot dog.
  • Gave Suri pieces of her one of a kind fabric to use in her ensembles, despite Suri being her competition in the fashion contest.

S04E10 - Rainbow Falls

Made outfits for the Ponyville Relay team free of charge. Not talking about quality here - she took the time and effort to make the outfits and expected nothing in return.

S04E13 - Simple Ways

She accepted the job of organizing the community event, even though her job keeps her extremely busy and working constantly.

S04E14 - Filli Vanilli

Constantly performed with the Ponytones in order to help Fluttershy enjoy herself singing.

S04E17 - Somepony to Watch Over Me

Even though she doesn't make an appearance, Applejack says "Rarity is on her way over to watch y'all while I'm gone" - hence, took time out of her day to watch Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo when she didn't have to.

S04E18 - Maud Pie

Offered to help Maud with fashion and make her an ensemble - we know that in the end Maud just wanted a dirty dishrag, but Rarity was ready to make a whole outfit for free.

S04E19 - For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils

Puts a celebrity client's order to the side in order to help make Sweetie Belle's dresses look nice.

S04E21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Made replicas of old Wonderbolts costumes in an attempt to help RD study for her test - participated in the reenactment of the Wonderbolts history in order to help RD study.

S04E23 - Inspiration Manifestation

Made that douchebag Puppteer a puppet booth free of charge. An entire fricken' puppet booth, for nothing in return.

From Vocabulary.com:

Generosity is a quality that's a lot like unselfishness — someone showing generosity is happy to give to or share time, money, food, or whatever with others.

Generosity is a quality — like honesty and patience — that we all probably wish we had more of. When you show generosity, you might give away things or money or put others before yourself. But generosity is about more than cash and stuff. When you're forgiving and gentle to people, you show generosity of spirit. If you give others help or credit, that shows generosity. The world would certainly be a better place if more people showed generosity to others.

That's a lot of generous deeds, if I do say so myself. Element of Generosity? Check.

rarity_generosity__pop_art_obey_style_by

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 8

Okay I understand, but still this is how I saw those episodes and it isn't going to change. I realize you like Rarity and will stand by her to the end, but that is what you see in her Generosity while most of the time I don't and its not going to change, And one more thing I do like Rarity seriously she is a great character with plenty of wonderful, wonderful flaws and this is only my opinion.  

(edited)

Okay I understand, but still this is how I saw those episodes and it isn't going to change. I realize you like Rarity and will stand by her to the end, but that is what you see in her Generosity while most of the time I don't and its not going to change, And one more thing I do like Rarity seriously she is a great character with plenty of wonderful, wonderful flaws and this is only my opinion.  

As I said earlier in this thread (Just like I posted the list I just showed you earlier in this thread) everyone is welcome to form their own opinions about things, no matter what the nature of those opinions are.

When those opinions can be disproved by facts, however, then that's when there's a fault in your original line of thought. Everything I just told you happened in the show. Everything. Not a single bit of it was my own personal speculation. This is literally all directly from the show itself. That's the only facts in Show Discussion - when it happens in the show.

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean that it doesn't have room for disagreement. If you're going to post an opinion such as the one you posted claiming she wasn't generous, than expect to have it challenged - and if you can't back it up past "Well, it's my opinion," than your ship is sunk, I hate to say. 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

So, you're saying she was being greedy by doing exactly what her friends asked of her? That's all I'm getting from this. Did you even see that episode? She gave into their every single whim and ended up with these horrific outfits that shamed and humiliated her in front of not only nearly all of Ponyville but in front of big names in the fashion business, effectively ruining her career because you know the fashion business is cold and unforgiving - one scathing review will ruin you, and those horrid dresses her friends boasted in that episode were at their hand. Exactly what they asked for, and look it what it cost her.

She honestly thought Fluttershy was enjoying her time in the spotlight, and hid her jealousy because she thought it'd hurt her friend.

She had no clue Fluttershy hated being in the spotlight, and said that several times throughout the course of the episode.

Siblings bicker. What do you want from her? Do you want candy, all is perfect in the world or realism? Sure, she screwed up, but I'd be damned if she didn't do nearly every single thing she hated and metaphorically went to the ends of Equestria to redeem the sins she committed against her sister.

Again, you're failing to see that this was a flaw on her part that she went out of her way to make right - she ditched the Canterlot elite, the ponies she'd dreamed of fitting in with since the beginning of the series, for the 5 charmingly rustic friends she had from rural 'ol Ponyville - her five best friends. If you're going to throw in the negatives, don't forget the positives.

Also, didn't Twilight love what Rarity had made of the dress?

Rarity was hurt because of the way Trenderhoof treated her. She was in emotional distress - and I honestly don't know what you expect, man. These characters have flaws, and are interesting because of that. G3.5 were flawless characters who did no wrong. and that series is boring as can be. 

She was possessed the whole episode. Possessed by the spell Spike cast on her to help her get over her creative slump. She had amnesia at the end - that let you know she wasn't in control of her actions.

Alright, let's get to my favorite part.

S01E01: Friendship is Magic

Gives Twilight a free makeover after Rainbow Dash messed up her mane.

S01E02: Friendship Is Magic

Cuts off her tail to give a monster or something the missing half of his mustache.

S01E11: Winter Wrap Up

After Twilight did a horrible job making a nest, she spent all of her time trying to fix her friend's mistake, putting her horribly behind quota.

S01E14: Suited For Success

Made all of her friends dresses for the gala free of charge, and they kept complaining about how they looked and how they wanted them to look, which made her dresses look horrible in front of some huge name in the fashion business.

S01E16: Sonic Rainboom

When Twilight wanted to try out a new spell that she had never done before and warned it could have possible side effects if botched, Rarity readily subjects herself to the spell, so she can go cheer on Rainbow Dash at her flying competition.

S01E20: Green isn't Your Color

Keeps quiet about her jealousy of Fluttershy's newfound fame in the fashion business, something she had been trying to accomplish before the show even started. After Fluttershy stumbles and trips on the runway and the crowd turns against her, Rarity begins cheering to save her friend, despite feeling it should've been her making it big instead of Fluttershy.

S01E25: A Party of One

Purposely ruins her mane, which she's extremely proud of, in order to keep Pinkie's surprise party a secret.

S02E05: Sisterhooves Social

After making a mistake in the way she took care of her sister, she hid IN MUD in order to complete a race with her sister for forgiveness, when all and all, it was just siblings fighting over trivial matters, like EVERY siblings do.

S02E08: Mysterious Mare Do Well

Makes 4 costumes for her friends to wear in their mission of bringing a borderlining on narcissism Rainbow Dash back down to earth.

S02E09: Sweet & Elite

When it came down to it, she chose her unsophisticated Ponyville friends over the Canterlot Ponies, who she had dreamt of fitting in with.

S02E10: Secret of My Excess

Spares the feelings of a horny baby dragon who stole half of the city and kidnapped her, even going as far to kiss him on the cheek.

S02E14: The Last Roundup

Rides a damn whatever you call that thing all the way back to Ponyville with an extremely repetitive Pinkie Pie due to Rainbow Dash's negligence.

S02E19: Putting Your Hoof Down

Tries helping Fluttershy learn how to stand up for herself, and welcomes Fluttershy back after she attacks her dreams.

S02E21: Dragon Quest

Attempts to stand up for Spike when the other 5 laugh at his apron. Creates a huge costume so RD, Twilight and herself could follow him to make sure he was alright. Stands directly behind Rainbow Dash's flank the entire time they're hiding, without complaining. Prepares to fight dragons in yet another attempt to stand up for Spike.

S02E25: A Canterlot Wedding

Makes a ton a fricken' dresses for the wedding, free of charge.

S03E01: The Crystal Empire

In order to buy time for Twilight, makes a bunch of hats and shit out of hay and straws. Does a very good job at it, I might add.

S03E12: Games Ponies Play

Takes the extremely difficult job of preparing Cadence's mane in the intricate detail it had to be done in, with only 15 minutes of time left. Also does a good job.

(Note: Rarity got screwed in Season 3. I assure you Season 4 will be different.)

Equestria Girls:

Makes dressed for them to all wear to the dance free of charge. Helps clean up the gym so Twilight could when the crown that night, despite hating messes. After Sunset Playdough-Hair ruins Twilight's reputation, tries helping Twilight go incognito until it can be fixed. Share her idea and Wondercolt's costume with the rest to change Twilight's horrid reputation.

S04E03 - Castle Mane-ia

Heads to the Castle of the Two Sisters in order to restore ancient tapestries out of respect to art. She'd be giving her time, effort, and possibly money for needed supplies to restore something that's not hers for free.

S04E08 - Rarity Takes Manehattan

• Gave an extra large tip to the Bell Boy numerous times
  • Gave her scarf to a cold stranger
  • Gave a potential job that could've landed her in fame to Coco
  • Helped fix the Taxi Driver's broken thing.
  • Bought Spike a hot dog.
  • Gave Suri pieces of her one of a kind fabric to use in her ensembles, despite Suri being her competition in the fashion contest.

S04E10 - Rainbow Falls

Made outfits for the Ponyville Relay team free of charge. Not talking about quality here - she took the time and effort to make the outfits and expected nothing in return.

S04E13 - Simple Ways

She accepted the job of organizing the community event, even though her job keeps her extremely busy and working constantly.

S04E14 - Filli Vanilli

Constantly performed with the Ponytones in order to help Fluttershy enjoy herself singing.

S04E17 - Somepony to Watch Over Me

Even though she doesn't make an appearance, Applejack says "Rarity is on her way over to watch y'all while I'm gone" - hence, took time out of her day to watch Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo when she didn't have to.

S04E18 - Maud Pie

Offered to help Maud with fashion and make her an ensemble - we know that in the end Maud just wanted a dirty dishrag, but Rarity was ready to make a whole outfit for free.

S04E19 - For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils

Puts a celebrity client's order to the side in order to help make Sweetie Belle's dresses look nice.

S04E21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Made replicas of old Wonderbolts costumes in an attempt to help RD study for her test - participated in the reenactment of the Wonderbolts history in order to help RD study.

S04E23 - Inspiration Manifestation

Made that douchebag Puppteer a puppet booth free of charge. An entire fricken' puppet booth, for nothing in return.

From Vocabulary.com:

Generosity is a quality that's a lot like unselfishness — someone showing generosity is happy to give to or share time, money, food, or whatever with others.

Generosity is a quality — like honesty and patience — that we all probably wish we had more of. When you show generosity, you might give away things or money or put others before yourself. But generosity is about more than cash and stuff. When you're forgiving and gentle to people, you show generosity of spirit. If you give others help or credit, that shows generosity. The world would certainly be a better place if more people showed generosity to others.

That's a lot of generous deeds, if I do say so myself. Element of Generosity? Check.

rarity_generosity__pop_art_obey_style_by

Wow that post, wow I honestly forgot all the things Rarity did in the past seasons that made her represent her element. Bravo good sir, also not sarcasm, lol.

post-5578-0-36725200-1401501199_thumb.png

post-5578-0-82425700-1401501200_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Sorry, I should have thought my words through. Thanks, I'll remember this next time I comment.

Later

Have a nice day, and I hope you don't think I take these things personally.

Later! :D

Wow that post, wow I honestly forgot all the things Rarity did in the past seasons that made her represent her element. Bravo good sir, also not sarcasm, lol.

attachicon.gifrarity_by_ifoxtrax-d5kww1q.png

attachicon.gifrarity_by_kysss90-d4yru3y.jpg

Hm. Thanks :D

• Brohoof 2

I'd have to say Rainbow. Even though you can't show loyalty like you can the other elements. Loyalty tends to come to mind when there's a decision to be made.Other elements, not so much. Yes she has corrected her mistake, like in Trade Ya, but how many times has she re-learned about what loyalty is??

Doormat? I hate when people call her that. Such an overused term against her....

Did you not see the Breezy episode? She gave them some tough love.As it was the kindest thing she could've done for them. She has since learned kindness can come in many forms. That doesn't sound like a "doormat" to me.

In Filli Vanilli, she actually wanted to continue singing for Big Mac, she didn't want to disappoint anypony. She wasn't hesitant on saying yes.

Because she is.  The breezy episode is one of the only times she's said no to someone.  She even let Rainbow Dash trade her for a book.

Because she is.  The breezy episode is one of the only times she's said no to someone.  She even let Rainbow Dash trade her for a book.

I can provide examples as to why she's not  a "doormat",

Filli Vanilli: She actually said no to Rarity in the beginning. Though she became less timid by the end, and started conquering her stage fright.

Bats!: She said No to Applejack about getting rid of the bats, and she defended them,even while all the others disagreed with her.

Dragonshy: She stood up to her fear of dragons, and made him cry.

Hurricane Fluttershy: She tried to get out of tornado duty, she even faked being sick.

Dragon Quest: Said No To Rainbow for wanting to watch the Dragon Migration

Keep Calm And Flutter On: She stood up for Discord.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can provide examples as to why she's not  a "doormat",

Filli Vanilli: She actually said no to Rarity in the beginning. Though she became less timid by the end, and started conquering her stage fright.

Bats!: She said No to Applejack about getting rid of the bats, and she defended them,even while all the others disagreed with her.

Dragonshy: She stood up to her fear of dragons, and made him cry.

Hurricane Fluttershy: She tried to get out of tornado duty, she even faked being sick.

Dragon Quest: Said No To Rainbow for wanting to watch the Dragon Migration

Keep Calm And Flutter On: She stood up for Discord.

Exactly.  The only time she'll say no is for other people.  She almost never does it for herself.  The only thing I can think of that she did for herself was when she told Iron Will that she wouldn't pay him.  Otherwise she'll almost always do whatever anyone else wants so long as it doesn't hurt someone else, even if it's extremely inconvenient to herself.

I love Fluttershy, I really do. She is absolutely true to her element, but it does cause herself trouble, is what i'm getting at.

Edited by ScumCandy

Exactly.  The only time she'll say no is for other people.  She almost never does it for herself.  The only thing I can think of that she did for herself was when she told Iron Will that she wouldn't pay him.  Otherwise she'll almost always do whatever anyone else wants so long as it doesn't hurt someone else, even if it's extremely inconvenient to herself.

Which is one of her flaws - flaws are one of the reasons we have this nifty little thing called character development, and even though it's becoming a bit of an overplayed card when there's so many others available in the deck representative of Fluttershy, it's one that still has room for development nonetheless.

And, without character development, we'd still be at G3.5 :D Something to consider, since I'm following this topic and have been reading this conversation for a bit now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love Fluttershy, I really do. She is absolutely true to her element, but it does cause herself trouble, is what i'm getting at.

Ahh that's what you meant. I thought you were referring to saying "no" in general. Yea. she tends to do that, but hey, that's what character development is for. It may be a flaw of hers, but she's learning to fix it. I just really don't like it when people refer to her as a doormat, it just kind of irritates me. :blush:

Which is one of her flaws - flaws are one of the reasons we have this nifty little thing called character development, and even though it's becoming a bit of an overplayed card when there's so many others available in the deck representative of Fluttershy, it's one that still has room for development nonetheless.

And, without character development, we'd still be at G3.5 :D Something to consider, since I'm following this topic and have been reading this conversation for a bit now.

Indeed, Every character has their flaws. If they didn't they'd all be boring. People seem to focus too much on them sometimes, that it gets annoying. I rather focus on the good traits. I can look past the flaws of the characters,unless of course they're brought up. 

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

Ummm..for me...I think Rainbow Dash is the one who demonstrates her element the least. I actually think Rarity is under appreciated in this respect, her trait might be more subtle than magic or laughter for instance and perhaps that makes her demonstrations less obvious. :D

Wow, so much people go to Rarity as their least represented element.

Being a drama queen does not make you any less generous!

This is Generosity she is representing here, not anything else.  :D

But as for me, I think Twilight represents her element the least. Magic. There is a reason she didn't get her *spoilers* until the end of season 4!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity? Really? She's one of the mane 6 who demonstrates the most often her element. :lol: (@ghostfacekiller39 explained why)

The least often: Rainbow Dash of course, she's my favorite mane 6, but she isn't a good example of loyalty. (especially in Trade Ya!)

But also Applejack, I don't find her specially honest. (Simple Ways for example, she's not honest to Trunderhoof)

Edited by Blobulle