Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Duality is here to take your souls!

LeftDuality

Well... there's soo much to tell about me. I dont want to get you bored tho, so I'm just gonna say something that you may be intrested in.

• I started watching MLP and I used to see every episode. From new season I've seen like 2-3 episodes and I stopped. It's not that I didnt like it. I had no reason. Now I just draw ponies as commissions :)
  • My fav pony is Sunset Shimmer, from main six Fluttershy.
  • My OC's name is Black Dahlia. You'll be able to see her in my avatar soon.
  • My passion is riding horses.
  • I'm vegetarian
  • I LOVE the Walking Dead.
  • I also luv League of Legends. My dyv is G5 but I play like bronze, soo... :D

Feel free to ask any questions! :)

Edited by LeftDuality
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums LeftDuality!

Hope you feel welcome here and enjoy the community. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

P.S How can one take a soul if there isn't one?  :muffins:​ 

• Brohoof 1

I do hope that you realize you cannot take what was never there to begin with. Welcome. There are many things to do here, whether it be to take commissions, enjoy music, read stories and poetry or simply enjoy the pleasantries of a discussion or explore the more... Lewd side of this fandom. I would suggest avoiding it but to each their own. The members are rather friendly (for the most part) and are usually happy to help in any way they can. I pray you a pleasant stay.

• Brohoof 1

You can have my soul for the right price, mate.

Welcome to the illustrious MLPForums. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay and make some friends and all that jazz. If you ever need any help with anything on the forums, don't be afraid to ask anyone. Most of us are pretty helpful.

• Brohoof 1

P.S How can one take a soul if there isn't one?

Did I take them already and havent noticed? : o

explore the more... Lewd side of this fandom. I would suggest avoiding it but to each their own.

What do you mean? .3.

You can have my soul for the right price, mate.

Yeaaaah! <3

I too am an avid TWD fan and cried like an utter baby after Glenn died.

I cried after Beths death ;-; It was one of the most touching moments from all movies/series I've ever seen!

Also: thank you all for such a nice welcome! :) You seem to be so friendly :D If I'm gonna need help, I'll definitely ask for it.

• Brohoof 3

Hello LeftDuality, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

What do you mean? .3.

Various.... Things that should be avoided. I do not wish to speak of this subject any further. Just know to avoid a flash game by the name of "Banned from equestria daily" and various other related titles.

Various.... Things that should be avoided. I do not wish to speak of this subject any further. Just know to avoid a flash game by the name of "Banned from equestria daily" and various other related titles.

Well... Im kinda careful about stuff like that : P Thank you tho! :D One of the reasons of me joining the forum was a rule "Pony erotics are taboo" (or something like this).

Welcome! Good to see another rider on the forums.

Do you prefer English or Western?

English probably. If you mean England vs America. Cus I'm not sure what youre talking about c:

and thank you for all welcomes! :)

• Brohoof 2