Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anything you absolutely hate doing?

child of the night

I do not care for waking up early in the morning. I am irritable, delayed in my reactions, and just cannot wake up fully. It is something I have disliked ever since I was a child. I struggle with insomnia so any of the little sleep I get is truly cherished! 

I'm honestly not sure what the correct English phrase is, but anything that could be described as 'DIY' is immediately one of my worst enemies. Aside from building IKEA furniture I find no pleasure or satisfaction in things like painting, sawing, hammering and other stuff, and I'll gladly pay people to do it for me. I also despise carrying large, unwieldy objects up or down flights of stairs. Sadly I've had to do it several times, and I will no doubt have to do it many times yet in the future...unless I make enough money to hire someone to do it.

Any type of work, at all.

I'm not sure, really! I'm sure there's something, but I'm glad to help with things in any way I can. I'm just a really nice person who doesn't complain, I guess. :)

I absolutely hate both giving bad advice and hurting peoples feelings.
I want for nothing more than the success of others as well as myself, if I'm responsible for someone failing at something because I told them what to do and it was wrong I'm not very happy with myself, if i truly am unsure I'll usually ask others and/or tell the person I'm assisting that I am unsure of what they should do.

The second one is pretty obvious, making other people feel bad makes me feel bad so I try to avoid doing so as absolute best I can :grin:

• Brohoof 1

I strongly dislike crying in front of others. There are a select few that I feel comfortable tearing up around, but otherwise, I will do my best to hold it in until I'm alone. 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

Eating around obnoxious people. Wanna slap the fuck outta them! 

Being around obnoxious people in general makes me want to slap someone. :okiedokieloki: I'm on a college campus, so I deal with it every day when the spoiled brat frat guys are around.

I think I tweeted about this... I woke up from a nap about a week ago to drunken idiots screaming random nonsense from that "877 Cash Now" commercial outside my window. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I've recently realized how much I despise having to repeat myself when someone can't hear me in class. It makes me feel super dumb and the fact that they didn't hear the pointless answer of someone just as pointless isn't going to destroy their grades anyways. :nom:

Speaking about my sex life/anything about my sexuality. It's not even that interesting, but I've had people asking me about it a lot because I won't say a thing, and the few times I've done it I've felt extremely uncomfortable, and I also don't think it's something worth discussing.

I hate it, to live by my Mother and Sister. I didnt had a bad childhood, but because of my broken mind, i am a Person that needs silence every once in a while, so that i can concentrate on things or calm down. Also im suffering from an allergy and it wont stop, until i can finally move out.

I really hate to live here.

• Programming in JavaScript (joking, joking!... Well, maybe not...)
  • Having to read the professor's mind to figure out what they want from an assignment.
  • Small talk, in that I'm absolutely terrible at it.
  • Doing brainless or useless things for the sake of appearing busy. This is the kind of stuff you should automate with a little python script or custom application, especially if you need to do these tasks on a somewhat regular basis. (Often times, I do secretly write a script so I can work on other things.)
  • Improv anything. I like being able to get myself in the right mindset before doing some kind of presentation or skit.

kinda eeew one to some people but i force myself to do it and get out of lazy ruts. I HATE washing my hair. I just absolutly hate having wet hair. when swimming, I try very hard to keep my head out of the water unless i want to actually go under.

when I was a kid the hairdressers was my "scary dentist" trip. I used to put up a fight and tantrum during the washing part. Even worse at home. I was like a dog being called to bath time. Its possibly also the main reason I hate having long hair now. I enjoy it short. 

now a days I do wash it when I shower, but still hate it, but im glad theres not so much to wash XP