Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Videogame you've ever played

Luigi

So in your own experience, what is the worst videogame you've ever played?

For me, that would be Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. There was just nothing good about it. After three days of giving it a fair shot, I sold the game and the entirety of my collection of Sonic the Hedgehog memorabilia, and vowed to myself "Never Again."

• Brohoof 1

The DS port of Thrillville: Off the Rails. I don't know what to say but I hated absolutely EVERYTHING about it. It was boring, and just straight-up awful. Worth less to me than a frozen pizza without cheese and only topped with excessive amounts of anchovies.

I'm right there with most of the gaming community that can't stand Sonic 06. :okiedokieloki: I heard it was despised, figured "Oh, they must not know what they're talking about," got it as one of my first Xbox 360 games, and learned my lesson quickly. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Robots for the PS2

Way back in time when you could rent video games and movies i played it. The first area you spawn in when you turn on the game, I couldn't get out.

Tried for several hours and then in a fit of rage, returned the game.

I've liked all the games I've played besides Fire Emblem: Awakening. You didn't do anything besides read the story and fight. That got boring real quick since idc for action. If it had exploration than I'd give it another try.

I am not really sure what the worst game is i ever played since most games i owned i enjoyed and about as negative as my feelings would get for some games is disliking them or feeling disappointment. Actually come to think of it i would have to say Duke Nukem: Forever is probably the worst game i ever did play all things considered.

Edited by DayShadow

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is pure, absolute, beautiful garbage. I won't say I didn't have fun playing it, but that's because I just love playing shitty games. 

The worst game that I've played would have to be Zelda II: The Adventure of Link mainly because you were forced to backtrack to where you needed to go every time you got a game over. When I finally managed to finish it, I vowed to never play it again unless I were insane enough to give it another playthrough.

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22, I was a stupid kid and a stupid DBZ fan at the time who didn't know any better. Instead of listening to my brother and save up for Budokai, I went and got this because I was so desperate for DBZ

Never again. Had to learn my lesson the hard way

One year later I sold it and went and got Legacy of Goku 2, which was a much much much much much better game

(edited)

the worst games I've played are

Sonic 06: glitchy unplayable piece of garbage

Sonic and the secret rings: terrible controls made it near unplayable

it felt like sonic was drunk.

Kingdom hearts rechain of memoires: the card combat is stupid don't get me started on rikus story @-@.

Sword art online lost song: flat dull and not very interesting.

Mighty #9: its terrible its a cash grab for megaman fans a crappy one at that.

Kingdom hearts recoded: yet another shitty retaling of the first game its not that fun on top of that.

Thor god of thunder: this the worst superhero game ive played.

Edited by Nightshroud

(edited)

Once mom had me play finding nemo or she was not going to let me play other games I wanted to. That game was pret-ty bad lol.

But there were worse games, such as from the nes. Didn't know what to do in Solstice for instance, though I was like 4 or 5 so yeah lol.

Edited by CuriUndersXeno

I've never played the Sonic Boom game and don't really intend too, since they changed the characters for no reason. I have played Sonic the Hedgehog though (3D one) and that was pretty bad. Also, TMNT on the Nes was out right horrible and I swear it was impossible to beat.

(edited)

In terms of basic functionality...id say the Game Gear version of Sonic Spinball. The controls and collision detection were SOOOOO off you would could phase through anything if hit at the right spot...even through the paddles that kept you from dying

In terms of port quality...that's a bit of a hard one as pretty much any and all gameboy fighting games were chunking peanutbutter

And before you start blaming the recording's framerate that's accurate. Thats really how they move. Because of the framerate the controls are also INCREDIBLY delayed. Meaning you have a full second between hitting the punch button and a punch coming out. This means you have to wait in between special move combinations.

Another port I would put up here is "Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis" for the GBA. Basically an "Anniversary Port" of Sonic 1. Considering the GBA is far superior technically to the Genesis a decade earlier a port would have been easy...well...in theory.

Whats specifically wrong with this port? The framerate shits itself EVERYTIME there's an enemy on screen or more than 2 sprites including sonic are on screen. The Special Stage for some reason has its speed doubled meaning you zip zop zoopidy bop around in a maze like crazy. The jump button (yes the only button) is often unresponsive especially during frame drops and finally the physics had to be retooled to work on the GBA with the screen ratio change from a normal TV. How did this effect gameplay? Sonic can jump significantly higher than he could in the original allowing him to attack and enter out of reach enemies and spaces of the stage not intended pretty much breaking the games difficulty.

Edited by SONICchaos
  • Brohoof 1

Megaman x 7: the gameplay was horrible mostly the 3d portions.

X isn't playable unless you rescue a certain number of reploids.

The bosses are lame.

the voice acting is nearly as bad as arc rise fantasia.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Inuyasha Secret of the Divine Jewel for the DS. You know the random encounters, it's a staple in RPGs, but they get tiring sometimes. How they managed them in this game? Just put a random encounter every two steps of course :fluttershy:. I swear that the random encounters put to max in the Bravely Default series you won't encounter as many douches as that :dry:. And that's the central problem, it has more. I do regret getting rid of it though, I found out it was an uncommon game and it's worth quite the ca$h today :dash:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

This is a really hard question to answer, OP. I mean, I could easily single out the worst movie I've watched, or the worst book I've read, but worst videogame? I have played so many it's hard to decide...

Pong.....I guess XD.But tbh it was the first video game so of course it's not as cool as it used to be so....I'm gonna go with LEGO Star Wars 2 the game has way too many glitches any bugs!!:okiedokieloki:

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion