Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any old users still active here?

Princes  Cadance

(edited)

Well, I am not an "old user" persay, but I have been actively participating in the fandom since early 2011 /)^3^(\

I just haven't made an account on this site until recently lol. I was more active on Ponychan and EqD several years back (screw that depraved Sethisto and his dragon fondling ways >.<)

Edited by K.Rool Addict
  • Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, Princess Cadance said:

There's 41,000+ members now! 

I would venture to say that 90% are not active. 

I've been here on MLPF since 2014 and I'm 40. So I suppose I'm old in several ways ;-)

• Brohoof 5

Is December 2013 old enough? Though you probably wouldn't remember me with all the name changes (BruinBrony to Tin Can to meme and a few in between)

• Brohoof 3

I joined back in October of 2011. I understand I'm not very memorable, though. My avatar/signature set is very similar to how it was back then, at least.

• Brohoof 6

I've been here since 2013 so you could say I'm a bit of a veteran, and I am slightly active, but not as much. This forum is just not the same anymore. 

• Brohoof 2

I've been here since January 2013, which is somewhat old but not as old as some. I'm not active here anymore, but I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic more than ever. My interest in the show only increases more and more over the years. I love MLP Forums and its staff and community, so there's no negative reasons why I'm not active here anymore. I just work full-time now and my job drains me a lot so I don't have the time or energy to be active here anymore between that and all the other things I want to have time to do.

• Brohoof 9

37 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Well, I joined the site near the start of 2012, so I've been hanging around for a while. Is that old enough?

Probably, considering you joined 2 days before me ^_^

Also thanks for all the replies haha, trying to figure out a way to reply to all of them OTL 

• Brohoof 3

I joined these forums back in 2013 so I am unsure if I would be considered an old member. Even so, I am still active here and plan on sticking around a lot longer.

• Brohoof 5

6 hours ago, meme said:

Is December 2013 old enough? Though you probably wouldn't remember me with all the name changes (BruinBrony to Tin Can to meme and a few in between)

yeah, i remember a bruinbrony back in the day

i first joined in december 2012 and a lot of the members i remember have since left or been banned, like moog, spas-tic, jozzy, and chaotic discord

it's part of the reason why i don't log in much anymore

• Brohoof 3

I joined back in July of 2012. I haven't been the most active of members, but I do tend to lurk around every now and then~

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Sugar Cube said:

Well, you can't get much older than the 208th member out of way over 30,000, but whether or not I'm to be considered active is questionable. :P

Well it does say retired staffI haha :P 

• Brohoof 3