Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tenshinohana

63 users have voted

1. 1. What Brings You Happiness?

• Family (including pets)
    • Friends
    • Learning/Gaining New Knowledge
    • Entertainment (Gaming, Movies, Tv, and etc...)
    • Sports
    • Hobbies To Past The Time
    • Being In Good Health
    • Having Fun
    • Overcoming Your Fears
    • Wealth

Ponies usually take up most of my happiness. It all depends on what mood I'm in. I usually like to play TF2, Minecraft, or Skyrim. I also like to do a little parkour. 

well what make me happy?

is when i make other people happy

like when i draw a request for some and they like and it make them happy then it make me happy

Random acts of kindness. It seems that any day that I'm really low, someone always does something that cheers me up. It is hard to explain. Also just having a moment of peace and quiet in my backyard usually does the trick as well. Looking at the clouds in their infinite beauty also calms me/makes me happy. Anytime an "upbeat" song that I like plays on pandora, but that is kind of implied. Driving on a nice day and listening to music also makes me happy. The feeling of accomplishment. Whenever I actually hang out with friends. Being on the forum.

Some good old-fashioned solitude always makes me happy. :)

Simply having freetime to do whatever I want and not have any responsibility for a little while is very nice.

Also, few things make me more relaxed and at peace then waking up very early on Saturday mornings to watch "The Joy of Painting" with Bob Ross. :P

• Brohoof 1

hmm...

sleeping

texting people I miss

playing games... but not that often so I can savor it.

watching mlp

listening to dubtrot

sleeping

eating

posting on these forums

sleeping

and taking naps.

:P internet cookie to anyone who gets the pattern XDDD

What makes me happy, can usually be described in a lot of words.

• Making friends
  • Listening to music
  • Taking a hot shower
  • Relaxing to some video games
  • Making my friends happy

Not a huge list, but I try. :P

(edited)

Music, mostly. Although metal is good for burning off the day's aggressions (no doubt accrued at the workplace), what really makes me beam are epic orchestral scores, whether they be original or from movies/video games. I guess there's just something about listening to such epic music that makes me feel like I'm a part of whatever epic story is being told by it. Epic epic epic. Gotta stop saying "epic".

I also enjoy a drink or two, but at the risk of seeming like a piss-poor influence on all the impressionable young ones around the forums, let's just say it's nothing major. (But seriously, don't touch alcohol till you're old enough, kids. Be responsible.)

After a couple drinks and an EPIC orchestral piece, you will have one very happy Lowline. img-1494141-1-wink.png

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 1

Well this place can definitely brighten the mood, though the winner would be music. The only thing that could come close is funny youtube videos :P 

Listening to most Hatsune Miku songs make me happy. Drawing certain pictures makes me really happy to, as I am working on adapting to my tablet. A mix of the 2 is even better.

All what makes me happy is MLP forums, Ponies, Good music and awesome community. Watching other stuff like Minecraft videos by famous youtubers, also makes me happy.

- Ponies - Their world is so happy and bright its hard not to become happy and bright while watching it

- Pony music - Any kinds.  The songs from the show, or fan made songs.  Love 'em.

- Singing - Because I only sing when I'm alone, usually at the playground nearby.  Alone time is nice, and singing is fun.

- Writing - I love writing.  Writing is my life.  Even writing sad stories makes me grin knowing that I wrote this, and maybe some day, someone will be reading this crying their eyes out.  I mean, not in a mean way.  xD  Just knowing I accomplished such a feat to make someone feel emotion from reading it.

as of right now, the thing making me happy is just this whole thing of me playing nightmare rarity, i dunno, after i read the comic with her, it got me thinking, and here i am x3, i was in a very depressed mood a couple days ago, now im happier than ive been in months :3

Talking to people who care about me friends, family or whoever that maybe. Being with others and spending time with them. Honestly those things are the only things that make me really happy and joyful. I would rather have nothing in this world but just a few people/friends who care about me for who I am. Those things to me are the most valuable things in this world. You could do away with all material things for me and if I had just those things I would be just alright <3

• Brohoof 1

The most different things do, actually...

I can be happy about a song, when hanging out with my best friends, helping someone, drawing, I can be happy when I´m just outside, for no particular reason, in conclusion: I´m happy to live.

It took me a while to get to this, but I´ve learned to take even the smallest opportunity to be happy, and I´m telling you, it is wonderful.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Life in general makes me happy, I guess.  It's a beautiful thing, really, from the big things to the small, and when I take into account everything I've been blessed to have and experience I can't help but be awed by God's wondrous creation and work in my life.  Not that there haven't been plenty of rough spots in my life, trust me, I've had my fair share of some pretty terrible things happen to me, but God's seen me through it all and I'm eternally grateful for where He's brought me through life and all the good He's worked in my life to overcome the bad. derpy_emoticon1.png

save_derpy_today_by_csimadmax-d4r1vik.pn

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

The one big thing that makes me happy is doing something I can be proud of. Weather that is a video, song, or finishing a tough puzzle. I also like being around my friends.

(edited)

You know those days where it's bright outside and you're excited for no obvious reason? And all you want to do is go in the kitchen and sing really loud while you make something good to eat? And you react to everything you see on TV with a gasp or a giggle?

I don't really know if other people get those days or if it's just a "me" thing. But if you get those, then you know that the bliss is totally random. I don't know what causes that sort of joy, but when one of those days rolls around, I am delighted by it.

So those days make me happy because they are the happiest of days smile.png

Edited by D1SC0RD
  • Brohoof 2

Ponies (duh)

Transit buses, particularly ones with DDC engines and ZF transmissions <3 (there's your potentially lethal dose of weirdness for the day)

Writing

My friends

Music

That about does it for now.

• 2 weeks later...

What makes me happy?

• Being isoloated from other people.
  • Reading fanfictions about my favorite pairings.
  • Playing video games. Games such as The Elder Scroll series and Civilization series.
  • Listening to music(Mainly Orchestral)
  • Posting in the forums.

-  Listening to/ playing music

-  Just walking around and exploring places

- Sunny days

-  Hanging out with friends, but I also enjoy being alone too.

Those are a few things I can think of that make me happy.  Sometimes when I'm walking somewhere and am observing the world around me, I feel happy too.  There's so much going on around me, which makes me feel like I'm apart of something bigger.  There's always something new and exciting/ interesting to do.

I also love cities.  Finding an area with a nice view and looking at the city and its skyline always makes me feel happy for some reason.  I could easily spend hours just looking at the skyline.  One day if I get an apartment with an incredible view, I wouldn't be surprised if I rarely watch TV, especially at night.  I'd put on some relaxing music like bossa nova and look at the city smile.png .

• Brohoof 1

Lots of things make me happy, a bunch of things make me sad, so yeah I guess my emotions change alot :P.

Um lets see trying to think of some things to list...

-Ponies

-having people say they care for me

-Making people happy

-Listening to music

-Playing music(Well playing music well)

-Watching funny youtube videos

-Playing games(depends on the circumstances though)

-Seeing people smile at me

-Having people take time to go out of there way to talk to me

-People complimenting me(expecially with my low self confidence)

-Marching season

-Dancing in the stands during football games :D.

-A loving hug from someone who means it

-Being included

-Having my crush smile or talk to me

-Having people say they missed me when I go somewhere

-Talking to someone to vent or something

-Helping someone with problems

-At times solitude(Depends on the conditions, but alone time is good.)

I think thats a good bit I can think of, not sure if its all, I'll add more later if I think of any.