Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tenshinohana

63 users have voted

1. 1. What Brings You Happiness?

• Family (including pets)
    • Friends
    • Learning/Gaining New Knowledge
    • Entertainment (Gaming, Movies, Tv, and etc...)
    • Sports
    • Hobbies To Past The Time
    • Being In Good Health
    • Having Fun
    • Overcoming Your Fears
    • Wealth

Aside from ponies? A few things. Peace and quiet ranks pretty high on my list. Nothing like a calm mind and a good book. These occasions are few and far between, but even a brief moment of simplicity, and life away from the complexities of reality, is nice. I also feel great when I help someone out, or if I make a difference as part of a group. The joy of discovery is pretty awesome, as well. 

There's probably more, but I'll leave those for later. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Fan responses. Usually, when I make music, I'm pretty much doing it for myself, creating musical pieces that I want to hear but nobody else is delivering on (or in the case of the brony music scene, delivering very poorly on). Seeing people getting a kick out of music that I wasn't actually expecting a response to has been way cooler than I thought it would be, and always puts a smile on my face.

Making music in general does the trick as well, but I find it more engaging and focused than anything. Gaming makes me pretty happy as well, usually.

Edited by DusK

Food, especially when it's served in large number and I didn't eat anything for the last ten hours. Preferably with some meat. Spicy, juicy, meat...

*is now positively hungry

I'm an easily entertained man. A lot of times it only takes very little effort to bring smile to my face. My friends replied to my skype message, a fellow member quoted me in a good discussion, a glass of cold water, a clean q-tip, sitting in a dark and secluded place, I guess I'm a weird one :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

Drawing makes me happy I love to draw with some relaxing music playing in the background. Another thing that makes me happy is watching a good movie :)

Here's a list of things I take joy from:

-Listening to chillstep. (In case you don't know, chillstep is dubstep but it's more relaxed with (usually) a slow tempo. :P)

-Taking a bath. 

-Sketching.

-Creating signatures for people.

-Dreaming.

-Admiring the Moon and stars.

Chillstep is my favourite form of dubstep. When you slow dubstep down, and add a more atmospheric sound to it, it'll sound fantastic. 

Just sitting in the bathtub with hot water is so relaxing for me, and for many others. It just makes me forget my current problems and relax.

Sketching is simply a hobby I enjoy.

I love to create signatures for people and myself. Everyday I create a new signature for myself, because I can't stop creating them. It's just fun. c:

I love to dream, especially when I dream about discovering fortune, becoming famous, and earning a large salary. xD (who doesn't?)

Lastly, the Moon and stars are beautiful to look at during the night, Each star is a large light in space, but yet so tiny from where we see it. ( Anything can be large and small at the same time. ;) ). The Moon is just beautiful to see, I cannot specify why though. It's just nice.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

What makes me happy? "The user above you."

post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg

Well, many things. Normally, when I'm aware, I'm happy, but let me try speaking them out one by one.

• Seeing my code works. Seriously, there's nothing which makes me 'AHAHAHAHAHA' more than seeing my code works. Weird right?
  • Funny meme.
  • Seeing the sky. Anytime. Whether the weather (LOL) is good or bad, I love the scenery of the sky. Looking at that thingy covered the round earth and meets the land in the horizon, awesome as buck. That's why I choose my username. Because I love cakes.
  • I don't know why, but seeing children playing and laughing brings so much joy to me, even though I can't play with them and I didn't have such happy childhood.
  • Listening to Heaven and Earth or any other good music. I'm very picky at music, and for me music isn't just "DUN DUN DUN ERRR ERRR ERR DUN DUN BRRRR." Music is a combination of voices, tones, instruments. Each instrument speaks. They speak to each other in harmony. In beauty. A music tells a tale. Heaven and Earth tells a tale of two true lovers and their destiny (and wisdom). The heaven, and the earth. I can tell you the story how they're separated by destiny, how they actually still balance each other in harmony, etc but I don't want to give any spoiler. Completing each other in an eternal dance. By the way, Heaven and Earth is an instrumental music without lyric.
  • Getting my drawing request done and it looks exactly like what I want.
  • Also, success tunneling through Internet Service Provider system for free Internet access. Like what I'm doing now.
post-10241-0-07469400-1358082334.jpg

Well, I'm terrible at making lists. I will add more.

Edited by Sky Warden

When someone sends or replies to a message, or a brohoof. Not much else I can think of right now. There isn't too much that makes me happy anymore, sadly.

Oh, and when I manage to do something good in Dota 2!

• Brohoof 1

A lot of things make me happy. But mainly seeing someone smile after I make a fools out of myself. Or seeing someone smile in general. Being here makes me really happy, being around people that don't judge you for liking ponies.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

The cries of my enemies as I destroy all that was once them and their lives, that makes me happy.. The tears taste delicious with peppermint flavoring.

Making other people happy and serving my family is about the only reason I'm still around at all. When other people smile or laugh, that is what makes me happy,it is simply the most satisfying feeling that I encounter.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 3

SwigglySwiggly's Guide to chilling out: (do not attempt most of the things listed)

-Illegal? yes. but a bit of cannabis wont hurt, as long as I don't do it too often (don't judge me, I've been through a lot)

-my I Pod, its old but works fine, My list of songs will boost my esteem.

-going out, with or without friends, skating around the suburb wont hurt.

-drawing, although I never finish my drawings, it chills me out

-You guys! come on! you have to agree with me!

Besides Ponies and Fluttershy?

I would say my friends. If it was not for them I would not have a reason to be here. Life would be so dull and empty without my friends. Depression would come back, and I highly doubt I would still be alive if I did not have any of my friends. I love my few close friends.

I also love making people happy. Making people cheer up. I have struggled with major depression before, and I hate when I see others who say things and are depressed. It makes me sad because I went through such a horrid time in my life and I know how it feels. So, I like cheering people up as well. Makes me happy if I can help a person change their outlook on life from bad to good.

• Brohoof 1

There are a ton of things that makes me happy. 

My friends makes me happy. 

Whenever i talk to them i get the feeling that someone cares about me. Its a really warm a nice feeling so it makes me really happy.

There are also a few special people who mean a lot to me. Two are from the forum actually. Whenever they type to me, i get happy :D

(edited)

- Ponies especially Fluttershy/Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash and Scoots.

- watching a Littlest Pet Shop episode with Zoe Trent and Pepperclark.

- Making people smile and laugh.

- Watching wrestling on TV.

-Going to new ballparks.

- Going to an event that I always wanted to go too(Like a Yankee game or a WWE PPV)

-watching baseball.

-Feeling like I did a very good job at something.

-Getting Brohoof's (It feels good to be noticed like that)

-Watching a movie.

- Having something you always wanted.

-My friends.

-Hanging out with my bud's.

-Talking to someone I love talking too on forums.

-Getting your favorite songs on your I-pod.

- Candy.

- animals

-My dog Skipper.

- Days I get off from work.

-Making money.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 1

A nice warm cup of tea and some biscuits. 

A skype call with all my friends and teammates laughing as we play games together. 

Writing my stories. 

But most of all spending time with the ones I love. 

All in all I'm very happy with the life I have. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What makes me happy, humm the things that make me happy.. Ponies of course.

-Watching ponies.

-Thinking about ponies.

-Drawing ponies.

-D'awwing at ponies.

-Dying from cuteness.

-Talking with friends on forum.

-Being with my family.

That's all pony related, here comes the non-pony related.

-Driving.

-Burnouts.

-Revving.

-Redlining.

-Watching cars.

-Examining cars.

-Doing research on cars.

-Learning about cars.

-Thinking about cars.

-Dreaming about cars.

-Planning a list of cars I'll own in the future.

-Soft touch materials inside cars.

-Shifting gears.

-The smell of gasoline.

-New cars smell.

-Smell of a recently cleaned interiour.

-Drifts.

-Cars.

-Washing cars.

-Cleaning cars interiour.

-Cars and more cars.

-Listening to music inside a car.

-Listening to dubstep.

-Playing 1960s music with an open window.

-Engines.

-Customization options.

-Subwoofers.

-Carbon fiber spoiler.

-The sound of a turbo.

-Lamborghini Aventador.

-Sound of an overpowered 4 stroke engine with a loud exhaust.

-Sound of a V8.

-Sound of a V10.

-Sound of a V12.

-Loud exhaust.

-Car acceleration.

Some might think that I only think about cars and ponies.. It's true, but I also think about computers.. But on that computer.. Ponies and cars.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

ponies, luna, my friends, xbox, bf3, my computer, funny things are funny :P, my pet rats, skyrim, oblivion, fallout nv. messing around and stuff. 

oh yeah one last big thing 

LIFE

Ponies (Bow to my unique-ness!)

Simple pleasures

Snow

Food

Music

Peace

Actually accomplishing something, which I do not do very often....

I would list more, but I am kinda in a depressed mood. There are many things that make me happy, mostly simple things, but I am just having difficulty being happy regardless.

(edited)

wow there are so many things..

um well.. When I get to do fun things of course, or when someone is kind to me

Just recently I was told that this person trusts me and feels that I'm the only one she know that she can talk to about the most things to make it easier for her. And this person knew that I would keep it to myself and that she could trust me. My heart was just filled with joy the moment I heard that.

Or maybe when I listen to a happy song tongue.png

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I can't think of anything better than in those rare moments where nothing needs to be done, lounging around in my room, listening to music, and playing pokemon. Heck, I'm even doing my homework right now, so the times where I can just relax are the best for me.

Aside from ponies, of course. :)

Having a job, good book, great friends, video games, good music, mlp, possibility to speak my mind out, having different opinion from most of the people, being who I am with all my flaws and qualities.

• Brohoof 1