Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six would be virgins?

CastletonSnob

I see this topic title, and the avatar of the last poster, and I smile 

IMG_20170804_162503.jpg.9215ef8349be71c3bc35ea05ecae0409.jpg

That's sums it up nicely. 

On 7/20/2017 at 7:53 AM, Lucartini said:

Rarity's crush of the week is dumb and the show needs an episode where Rarity gets a crush on a bad boy that uses her like she uses men, then throws her away, making her cry. Spike's there for her, and she finally realizes that.

Season 4 was a long time ago. This is so not an issue with the show anymore. Also, I think Twisty has a crush on Rares, but she is oblivious. Finally, death to Sparity! 

• Brohoof 6

Sparity shall never die!!

Fluttershy, Twilight, are obviously virgins for me

And maybe Rainbow Dash and Applejack

Rarity and specially Pinkie Pie are no longer virgins in my opinion

Edited by Wilko Pony

3 hours ago, Philweasel said:

rwrwrwer.jpg

HOO BOY

7 minutes ago, Wilko Pony said:

Sparity shall never die!!

Fluttershy, Twilight, are obviously virgins for me

And maybe Rainbow Dash and Applejack

Rarity and specially Pinkie Pie are no longer virgins in my opinion

Pinkie Pie? She acts like a little kid. Who would want that?

2 minutes ago, Lucartini said:

HOO BOY

Pinkie Pie? She acts like a little kid. Who would want that?

Do you really think she is the type that would say "no" if someone asked her? 

And she is so hyperactive and willing to do anything...

but who knows, we shall never know....

Oooo, and I forgot that flttershy is now with Discord, with whom she feels reeeally compfortable....

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Wilko Pony said:

Do you really think she is the type that would say "no" if someone asked her? 

Do you really think she is the type anyone would ask? And if somepony did, do you think her friends/parents would let her?

Just now, Lucartini said:

Do you really think she is the type anyone would ask? And if somepony did, do you think her friends/parents would let her?

She is "old" enough to protect Equestria, I believe she can decide when to do it

And if anyone would ask her, of course, from various moments through the show we know every pony knows Pinki and every pony loves her for who she is 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lucartini said:

She's... technically a adult.

27 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I see this topic title, and the avatar of the last poster, and I smile 

IMG_20170804_162503.jpg.9215ef8349be71c3bc35ea05ecae0409.jpg

That's sums it up nicely.

She was a cult leader, and she makes all new arrivals stay at her home for the first few nights.

Sex with anyone who wasn't a mindbroken, brainwashed slave to her will? Slightly more doubtful, I admit.

Edited by Philweasel
  • Brohoof 2

Based off of family, Twilight is probably a virgin. I don't see her with anyone, she is the princess of FRIENDSHIP not LOVE. And contrary to fimfiction, friendship is not LOVE. However, I do see her learning about baby making at a young age. I also see her as being asexual.

Rarity is based off of being a real lady, and darling, a real lady would not make babies until after getting married darling. She probably won't until after getting married, then she will LOVE. I also see her as whatever the name is for girl and boy.

Applejack I see maybe not... but I also see her as maybe yes. It depends on what the rest of the family thinks, namely Big Mac and Granny. I also think she would want foals.

Pinkie Pie seems to come from a family in which making babies before marriage is unacceptable. So that's my answer to you.

Fluttershy, might have been taken advantage of, she is so shy she might not have even known what was happening... and then Rainbow Dash would kill the mare or stallion who did it. 

Rainbow Dash would buck (as in kick) anyone who tried. I'm also more of a Fluttercord shipper, so no Flutterdash. Quibble is too annoying for her. 

This is just my opinion. But yeah, in all

Twilight -no

Rarity - no

Applejack - maybe

Pinkie - no

Fluttershy - maybe

Rainbow - no

2 hours ago, Br O N Y said:

Soon, none of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I want this quote put in a time capsule.

7 hours ago, Ingoma said:

And contrary to fimfiction, friendship is not LOVE

I see your conjecture raise you my reality. I married and had a few kids with my best friend from high school. I would have taken a bullet for her long before I fell for her. You have romantic love, platonic love, I just popped out a kid love, and let's not forget chocolate love. 

Let's check the chemistry of the thing. Dopamine, norepinephrine, oxytocin, vasopressin, serotonin, prolactin and to a much much lesser extent phenethylamine (it's role was overplayed in media and pop-culture but it's a minor factor). 

Do any of those chemicals enter the equation with bonds of friendship? Hm. Well there's oxytocin which builds the longer we are with familiar people. What do we call that one again? What is it's purpose? Oh yes, I recall now ... bonding. What also gets released with that? Serotonin ... happy stuff. 

Friendship and love ... not mutually exclusive. They share the same chemistry. 

2a2bdf227db5421973307988c790e996.jpg

Contrary to the internet, some people do know what they are talking about. ;)

• Brohoof 2

All of them are. The only ponies who are not are the ones with children. It's pretty safe to say at the very minimal that the mane 6 are. Rarity, maybe, just maybe rarity, but I could never imagine PP twilight or rainbow dash ever having done something like that. z

Twilgiht - She never had boy friends before, she is basically a shut in and a massive nerd. There is no chance in hell. 
Pinkie Pie- Sure she is a party pony, but she is way too childish to have been with a colt in that away. 
Rarity- Her obscession with only being with "royal blood" and high society ensures the fact that she has probably never even kissed a colt. 
Fluttershy - Obviously.

Rainbow Dash - Obviously, she is far too much of a tom boy and until recent seasons, she is far too resistant to anything feminine, let alone dating. 

Applejack - A remote possibility. But I think she is far too "abstinence" old school style family based to ever do something like that.   

Edited by Star Petal

15 minutes ago, Star Petal said:

Rainbow Dash - Obviously, she is far too much of a tom boy and until recent seasons, she is far too resistant to anything feminine, let alone dating.   

Just because she is tomboy it doesn't mean she wouldn't date. Many tomboys still date, dating is not something"feminine" 

But other than that, I agree with most of your points 

I'd say that all of them are virgins. Twilight never had time for other ponies and it socially inept, so not her. Fluttershy is also very shy around other ponies. Applejack is too busy with her farm, Rarity has too much class to lie down with just any stallion (and cannot do so with Sweetie Belle living with her), Rainbow Dash is too focused on joining the Wonderbolts and maintaining her skills, not to mention the fact that she's disgusted by displays of romance, and Pinkie Pie seems as though she's too innocent for something like that. I think she'd have trouble with dating, never mind losing her virginity. They just don't seem like characters who would lose their virginity unless they actually wanted foals.

Edited by EightBit

Twilight most likely, because duh, nerd. Honestly I don't perceive her as someone who would be especially interested in sex, given just how disinterested she has been in other ponies. She doesn't need it. 

Fluttershy's shyness may have prevented her from losing her virginity, but especially now that she's more confident, I wouldn't be so sure about that. I mean, she does have dreams about being a pet, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's into some kinky shit. 

Applejack could go either way. She doesn't seem like someone who would be shy about sexuality, but it's unclear whether she had time for any sort of relationship or interest in sex outside of a relationship. Could be she's waiting for the right pony. 

Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, though? I doubt any of them are virgins, and it's even pretty easy for me to imagine all three of them being sexually promiscuous. Of course, my assumptions aren't based on very much evidence in the show and probably never will be, but that's what feels right based simply on their personalities and demeanours. 

So, examining this logically, let's run through every character. I make no assumptions as to the sexual orientation of anypony, meaning any and all types of relations are up for grabs.

Fluttershy: The one that everyone says would not have any sexual experience is the one I say is the most likely to have had some. Whether it was with Rainbow Dash as experimentation, or difficulty in saying no to somepony who was pushy, Fluttershy just seems to me like someone who would have had a little something, at some point. I'd say the experimentation with Rainbow Dash is by far the more likely though.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, no, no way she hasn't had sex at some point. Even if we take the tack of assuming her whole talking herself up thing is all talk, she's just... too Rainbow Dash to not have slept with somepony at some point. As stated above, Fluttershy is one possibility. Gilda is another given how much she came across as a jilted ex-lover. But I could also see her having slept with Muffins at some point. Or any number of other ponies. With that said, I don't think any of these would have really gone anywhere save for the Fluttershy or Gilda ones.

Applejack: This is one where you have to flip a coin and decide whether or not she has serious conservative(as we humans would define it) values and thus refuse to have sex, or if she's honest with herself and others about her having needs and occasionally favoring a roll in the hay from time to time. Being very liberally minded I prefer to assume the latter, and therefore she's slept with someone at some point. (And no, under no circumstances was it Big Macintosh, ffs people.)

Pinkie Pie: This is again a flip of a coin situation as to whether she's perceived as too child-like and therefore no one would be interested, or if (as I've seen expressed in a few stories) she's the type who if nothing else will make a friend smile will sex said friend in order to help them feel better. I tend to presume a combination so while I think it's likely she's had a bit of sex, I could easily see her never having had any experience on account of everyone assuming she's too "innocent" to know what sex even is.

Rarity: I don't think Rarity has ever had sex in her life, though not for lack of trying. Honestly the way she becomes obsessed over "true love" like Blueblood or Trenderhoof reads very much as someone who really, really wants love in her life and yet never seems to get it. That's not to say she doesn't know how to use sex appeal because we've seen her use it plenty of times even in the show (possibly most blatantly in "Rarity Investigates" with the guards.) But at the same time I can see her having standards and/or being so wrapped up in the ideals of love that she hasn't had sex simply because she hasn't met someone who fits her standards yet.

Then again she could easily be the most into casual sex of all of the Mane Six; I could totally see that too.

Twilight Sparkle: Now I think for once I'mma agree with everyone else that poor Twilight has never had sex in her life. Oh I'm sure she's been propositioned a few times, especially in her later years at the School for Gifted Unicorns until she graduated, but being the socially awkward nerd she is she probably didn't even understand what they were suggesting, or shut them down with biting sarcasm. Given her tendency to go blushing like mad when she meets ponies whom she finds attractive though, I think she also hasn't had experience because she doesn't really have a clue how to approach people. And then she became a Princess and it became far harder for her to even think about approaching the subject with anyone because everyone would see the wings and horn first before seeing the person she is inside, and I very much can see that bothering her.

Of course all of this assumes there aren't relationships going on between the Mane Six. If there are, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Queen Cassie said:

Fluttershy: The one that everyone says would not have any sexual experience is the one I say is the most likely to have had some. Whether it was with Rainbow Dash as experimentation, or difficulty in saying no to somepony who was pushy, Fluttershy just seems to me like someone who would have had a little something, at some point. I'd say the experimentation with Rainbow Dash is by far the more likely though.

I don't think Fluttershy has ever had sex. She is just to shy for that. Of course you could say that she can't say no, but I think that isn't true. 

On 8/5/2017 at 0:13 AM, Jeric said:

I see your conjecture raise you my reality. I married and had a few kids with my best friend from high school. I would have taken a bullet for her long before I fell for her. You have romantic love, platonic love, I just popped out a kid love, and let's not forget chocolate love. 

Let's check the chemistry of the thing. Dopamine, norepinephrine, oxytocin, vasopressin, serotonin, prolactin and to a much much lesser extent phenethylamine (it's role was overplayed in media and pop-culture but it's a minor factor). 

Do any of those chemicals enter the equation with bonds of friendship? Hm. Well there's oxytocin which builds the longer we are with familiar people. What do we call that one again? What is it's purpose? Oh yes, I recall now ... bonding. What also gets released with that? Serotonin ... happy stuff. 

Friendship and love ... not mutually exclusive. They share the same chemistry. 

Contrary to the internet, some people do know what they are talking about. ;)

I just mean that the majority of pony stories involve sex sometime. Twilight Sparkle probably knows ABOUT All those types of love, and sex, but she is still a social recluse, getting better though, so she probably wouldn't ever have experienced it. But she would have definitely heard about it a bit...(my favorite fanfics mainly involve Filly Twilight and learning about sex, or knowing about it in a funny way....). And Twilestia...(especially as a young twilight...) Momlestia is best Celestia. So, to clarify, Friendship is NOT sex, nor rape or anything of that sort... It's stuff like that that makes moms hate us.

Anyway, cool bit of info! I now know more about the science of Friendship then ever! :P

Edited by Ingoma
  • Brohoof 1

It's easier to say who isn't a virgin than to say who is.

Rainbow likely isn't because she'd see it as a challenge to bed some stallion or mare, especially if she was dared to by one of her friends in flight school or the Wonderbolts.

Rarity maybe isn't because she knows so much about how to seduce a stallion, though just knowing how doesn't mean she's gone all the way.

Before the S6 finale I would have been a definite no on Fluttershy, but from that blush you just know her and Discord had the most incredible reunion sex you can imagine. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/6/2017 at 7:39 AM, Macavity Wilko said:

Just because she is tomboy it doesn't mean she wouldn't date. Many tomboys still date, dating is not something"feminine" 

But other than that, I agree with most of your points 

I don't see Dashie dating, until she gets older at least, not because she's a tomboy and proud of it, but it's because she's still insecure in showing a softer and intimate side

You know, I was reading a humanized  fic where a central theme is one's personal sexuality. In it's latest chapter, it was stated that AJ had a few lived relationships, and Pinks was offering cupcakes to royal guards.... while wearing a revealing tank top :bedeyes:. Still, I totally picture these two that way regarding love life :icwudt:

(edited)
On 8/4/2017 at 2:52 PM, Lucartini said:

Yes, very much yes. Lots of people love partners like that. Some because they like exploiting people, but Pinkie's less naive than she acts, mostly I think some would just find her to be a lot of fun. And she's an adult, she doesn't need permission. 

On 8/4/2017 at 2:58 PM, Philweasel said:

She's... technically a adult.

She was a cult leader, and she makes all new arrivals stay at her home for the first few nights.

Sex with anyone who wasn't a mindbroken, brainwashed slave to her will? Slightly more doubtful, I admit.

Making Starlight Glimmer out to be an actual rapist is suddenly making her much ore deserving of real punishment...

Edited by Ganondox