Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

I don't know how to BOOP anymore!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm ruined! Ruined!

• Brohoof 4

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

*prances around, bringing cheerful Holiday boops to @Alexshy, @Windchime, @Mirage, @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend*

Man, I'm really not posting here frequently anymore. Should change that.

The last few days I've been making a new excel sheet to calculate certain stats for Brawlhalla, and it has been simultaneously the most fun I've had, and the most despair I've felt in ages. There's nothing quite as scary and exciting at the same time as finding a massive flaw in your code and noticing that there is no easy way to fix it. FeelsGoodMan.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor spreading the holiday cheer; 2017, colourised ~

"eyay"

• Brohoof 6

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

Just now, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*prances around, bringing cheerful Holiday boops to @Alexshy, @Windchime, @Mirage, @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend*

Man, I'm really not posting here frequently anymore. Should change that.

The last few days I've been making a new excel sheet to calculate certain stats for Brawlhalla, and it has been simultaneously the most fun I've had, and the most despair I've felt in ages. There's nothing quite as scary and exciting at the same time as finding a massive flaw in your code and noticing that there is no easy way to fix it. FeelsGoodMan.

~ Holiday Agnaktor spreading the holiday cheer; 2017, colourised ~

"eyay"

*speedboops @Holiday Agnaktor and dings @Windchime....

• Brohoof 4

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

28 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend for all the cuddly brohooves* :fluttershy:

*also boops @Rikifive for that smile* :P

Aww.. :kindness: *boops @Flutterstep^_^

23 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*notices that his dear friend @Rikifivecomes back, creeps to him

Fluttershy_creeps_through_avalanche_zone_S1E07.thumb.png.247f5efb70b2fd6555488b6df85bb646.png

and with a little help his forest friends boops @Rikifivein revenge. Boops also friendly @Flutterstep*

fluttershy_and_dash_reversed_by_bebopanimebabe-d46w5qo.thumb.png.2b3210984e9a5532ddb6898b39f033c0.png

Such a cute way to get booped! :wub: *boops @Fluttershy Friend and his forest friends* ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm ruined! Ruined!

Oh noes! You can do it! I'll show you how to boop - *boops @Mirage* see? It's simple. I believe in you! ;) 

• Brohoof 5

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

You can good drawing!

I didn't draw this, I get all my pics from derpibooru. I wish I could draw that well. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Oh noes! You can do it! I'll show you how to boop - *boops @Mirage* see? It's simple. I believe in you! ;) 

Like...this?  *peep*

rarity_tears_by_ryplinn-d4g8kv8.png

• Brohoof 5

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm ruined! Ruined!

't seemeth tis valorous pony was subjected to that strange "boop depriving force" @BronyNumber42 told me about. We must find out, whether the Seekers are that force or not.

*hugs @Mirage most gently* :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

't seemeth tis valorous pony was subjected to that strange "boop depriving force" @BronyNumber42 told me about. We must find out, whether the Seekers are that force or not.

*hugs @Mirage most gently* :kindness:

More spoilers to enrage and enliven @Fluttershy Friend, my princess? :)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*whispers* I know the Seekers don't deprive of Boop, lief!

Hide contents

They deprive of identity arrant...

*giggles* :orly: *boops @CypherHoof @TempestShadow and @Holiday Agnaktor*

What can I say? Until you publish of recent deeds, I could not know this for sure....

Spoiler

Pretty sure Alex didn't have wings in the text published so far.... Though he seems to enjoy stroking them :)

and alas, you have immortalized my typo despite my correction of same :(

Spoiler

Besides, it seems to me as though the thing was not taken, but hidden from it's owner, for they found it again readily enough under Fluttershy's disapproving gaze....

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

What can I say? Until you publish of recent deeds, I could not know this for sure....

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty sure Alex didn't have wings in the text published so far.... Though he seems to enjoy stroking them :)

Eeyup! He shalt get them in a few chapters only! *trots through the thread peeling an orange, @The Cerberus becomes startled by the smell of an orange (like every cat) and tries to climb higher on Luna's head*

Tis alicorns' duty oft - to immortalize :orly: *boops @Fluttershy Friend most soothingly to stop him kicking the monitors and keyboards over* :D

Edited by Alexshy
Teehee, I managed to ninja-edit mine own typo :p
  • Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

If I were to react to any of my big or small errors!......:D *boops @CypherHoof* BTW I will delete this gif soon  I can't see at Her tears.:(

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*trots through the thread peeling an ornage, @The Cerberus becomes startled by the smell of an orange (like every cat) and tries to climb higher on Luna's head*

*Balances on top of your horn (somehow)* :3

• Brohoof 2

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

Eeyup! He shalt get them in a few chapters only! *trots through the thread peeling an ornage, @The Cerberus becomes startled by the smell of an orange (like every cat) and tries to climb higher on Luna's head*

It is a good thing you haven't placed a cucumber behind them, then :)

Tis alicorns' duty oft - to immortalize :orly: *boops @Fluttershy Friend most soothingly to stop him kicking the monitors and keyboards over* :D

Although if Rememberance is to be believed, such a gift can be traded back for something of more value....

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

It is a good thing you haven't placed a cucumber behind them, then :)

Although if Rememberance is to be believed, such a gift can be traded back for something of more value....

*makes Luna laugh almost uncontrolledly, then nearly cry* What art thou doing to me?.. :pout: *boops @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

*makes Luna laugh almost uncontrolledly, then nearly cry* What art thou doing to me?.. :pout: *boops @CypherHoof*

moi? surely you couldn't believe such things of me? :)

Spoiler

Ah well, I guess the power of flight, great as it is in itself, would also further distance Alex from certain unicorns whose wings shared the fate of icarus; to fly is a gift beyond value, and to fly hoof in hoof with a special somepony a greater gift still...

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Like...this?  *peep*

rarity_tears_by_ryplinn-d4g8kv8.png

YAS! :love: Now try doing this on other ponies! :wub: 

• Brohoof 3

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

If I were to react to any of my big or small errors!......:D *boops @CypherHoof* BTW I will delete this gif soon  I can't see at Her tears.:(

Truly a saddened Flutters brings sorrow to the heart, and a crying one a great rage .....

• Brohoof 2