kitten boops to @The Cerberus

d1.png.d063be09ac09997f73513a89aa862fbe.png

Dragon Fangirl noseboops :)

A nose boop, thus no boop picture or gif :3
*boops*

• Brohoof 1

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

11 hours ago, Wolfgrel said:

8 hours ago, Mirage77 said:

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Dear and wonderful  Boopers. Probably I will not be able to be much active on forum by two weeks.To all of you (booped by me already or not yet) I would like to wish nice booping!:fluttershy:

Giant fiendly boop and reboop for everyone!

Especially for:

@Alexshy@Rikifive @Mirage77@Hierok @ChB@Sparklefan1234@Totally Lyra @ZethaPonderer@Prospekt@Starzen@Wolfgrel

@Lucky Bolt @CypherHoof @ThunderCrush@Count Werdowp@GrimGrimoire @The Cerberus @RDFan89 @Princess Aurora Wolf @Holiday Agnaktor

boops.png

Boop you all back. :squee: How dare you boop me while I sleep.

Also boop @Trotteur Sauvage for going on vacation without telling anyone.

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

*boops @Alexshy excitedly*

Hey hey! I'm feeling better! Not entirely great again, but better!

My tiredness is mostly gone now, my head is less fuzzy, stomach not acting up, everything is fine, except for my head. I have this new dizziness and lightheadedness, but at least I know that this will go away soon. I've had it a few times before, and it always comes and goes within a day, so no worries about that. It just means that I'll fall over if I cycle to school or something, but it's Saturday, so I don't have to leave the house.

Brb, lunch.

1393815__safe_artist-colon-mixermike622_queen+chrysalis_oc_oc-colon-fluffle+puff_animated_behaving+like+a+cat_blanket_blanket+burrito_cute_flufflebetes.gif

~ Holiday Agnaktor leaving his bed-cave after a week of isolation. 2017, colourised ~

"Wooooooooo! *cough* I'm healthy again!"

• Brohoof 5

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

Just now, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy excitedly*

Hey hey! I'm feeling better! Not entirely great again, but better!

My tiredness is mostly gone now, my head is less fuzzy, stomach not acting up, everything is fine, except for my head. I have this new dizziness and lightheadedness, but at least I know that this will go away soon. I've had it a few times before, and it always comes and goes within a day, so no worries about that. It just means that I'll fall over if I cycle to school or something, but it's Saturday, so I don't have to leave the house.

Brb, lunch.

~ Holiday Agnaktor leaving his bed-cave after a week of isolation. 2017, colourised ~

"Wooooooooo! *cough* I'm healthy again!"

*boops*

Well, so long as it hasn't led to you turning into a bug deer pony after you emerge from your chrysalis,, it's all good :D

• Brohoof 3

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

* 'Counterboops* @Sparklefan1234 @Alexshy @Totally Lyra @Flu ..not this again
@Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershy Friend @Flutter @FFFF @@FFF@F@F@F@F@FF I tried :( Apparently I ran out of boops. 
:dry: @Flutt ... @ @@ nope :maud: even enter doesn't work again. -- okay the whole editor glitched. I love that text editor :D

Anyway, gotta boop through quoting. :sneer:
*boops @Fluttershy Friend:

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*BOOP*

* :lol: 

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

boops.png

Awww that's so cute! :wub: 

• Brohoof 4

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

On 08/09/2017 at 6:02 PM, The Cerberus said:

I has prepared :3
aGxLKR0_700b.jpg Meet my friend, Boop-Tiger. :3

I am no scratching post nor a tool for you to boop with! how dare you sir!
You must pay for your actions. *boop*

• Brohoof 3

beans

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

HUHUM ! That wasn't my noose you just booped....I know I missed you but...really !?

Sorry, couldn't control myself. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I am no scratching post nor a tool for you to boop with! how dare you sir!
You must pay for your actions. *boop*

But that's not you, It's your identical twin called Steve :3

*Boops back with twice as much power* :3

• Brohoof 2

Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

Initiate Super Betty Boop to boop on my behalf.

@CypherHoof, @Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @The Cerberus, @Hierok, @Lunar Echo, @Snow, @Rikifive, @Mirage77.

And most of all you @Mesme Rize. Even your mesmerisms can't stop the Betty Boop.

You all can't resist the OG Booper.

493096941_1102577.gif?4

Somebody should make Betty Boop boop people. Or ponies booping Betty Boop either way. Make it happen.

• Brohoof 7

Just now, ZethaPonderer said:

@CypherHoof, @Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @The Cerberus, @Hierok, @Lunar Echo, @Snow, @Rikifive, @Mirage77.

And most of all you @Mesme Rize. Even your mesmerisms can't stop the Betty Boop.

493096941_1102577.gif?4

Somebody should make Betty Boop boop people. Or ponies booping Betty Boop either way. Make it happen.

Or a pony betty boop booping ponies. Or a human betty boop booping Lira, because she would love that :D

*boops @ZethaPonderer*

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

@The Cerberus, .

493096941_1102577.gif?4

mlp__fim__boop____by_fullmetalninja92-d5

• Brohoof 3

Signature by @Stevonnie

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Ooh, nice new pic @Sparklefan1234. He was always one of my favorite Disney characters. :P And the thing about duckbills, they're so boopable! *boop* :P

"I'll put it on your bill". Curious why he never wears pants though....

• Brohoof 2

*Poof!*

*lights the candles in her study, nests at her place*

Did ye all miss me? Apologies, was a tiny bit busy with cases, Tia doth not find courage to mess with... *Giggles*

8c741b1462d8ce0b5ea59d45d4197f49--prinse

So what do we have hither?.. Tsk-tsk...

*boops @RDFan89 @Baby Dashie (baby boop) @Princess Aurora Wolf@Rikifive @ChB @Deae Rising Shine~ (boopity-boop) @Fluttershy Friend (soft feathery boop) @Totally Lyra (Greetings!) @Mirage77 (Hail the Full Moon, broth'r!) @The Cerberus @CypherHoof (more coffee?) @Wolfgrel (hope for another gaming session ;)) @Holiday Agnaktor (We are immensly happy, thou art feeling better!) @Sparklefan1234 @Hierok (teehee!) @Count Werdowp (specifically ticklish boop)* :orly:

*writes a reminder to visit Fluttershy, for a nice talk and Zecora's herbal tea*

*Fires the Boopernova in case of missing anypony, besides, Tia should get her own personal boop no matter what!*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 8

Just now, Alexshy said:

*Poof!*

Did ye all miss me? Apologies, was a tiny bit busy with cases, Tia doth not find courage to mess with...

*boops @RDFan89 @Baby Dashie (baby boop) @Princess Aurora Wolf@Rikifive @ChB @Deae Rising Shine~ (boopity-boop) @Fluttershy Friend (soft feathery boop) @Totally Lyra (Greetings!) @Mirage77 (Hail the Full Moon, broth'r!) @The Cerberus @CypherHoof (more coffee?) @Wolfgrel (hope for another gaming session ;)) @Holiday Agnaktor (We are immensly happy, thou art feeling better!) @Sparklefan1234 @Hierok (teehee!) @Count Werdowp (specifically ticklish boop)* :orly:

*writes a reminder to visit Fluttershy, for a nice talk and Zecora's herbal tea*

*Fires the Boopernova in case of missing anypony, besides, Tia should get her own personal boop no matter what!*

Before I ask, do I know you because I seem unfamiliar with who you are. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*Poof!*

Did ye all miss me? Apologies, was a tiny bit busy with cases, Tia doth not find courage to mess with...

*boops  (Hail the Full Moon, broth'r!) @The Cerberus:orly:

full.jpeg*boop back*

• Brohoof 3

Signature by @Stevonnie

17 minutes ago, RDFan89 said:

Before I ask, do I know you because I seem unfamiliar with who you are. :P 

Probably not, I might hath mistaken thee for somepony else from Fluttershy or Luna Fan clubs (busy, busy, busy, mine eyes play tricks on me oft). Doth 't matter for thee? :fluttershy: A good boop is nev'r futile :orly:

A good point is - thou art familiar with who I am henceforth :P

14 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

full.jpeg*boop back*

*reminds herself to check her mane on reglar basis* Methinks I shall shake out not only @Count Werdowp from thither oft... to tickle and boop :orly:

Okay. Time to meet Fluttershy. If 't be true I come any later, I fear, she won't open the door no matter what... Shy yellow poneh, hmpf!:D

((AFK for a while))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Rikifive for belief in the bizarre concept of "too much booping" *

*boops @CypherHoof* :catface: There's never too much of booping, that's true, though the noses may overheat a little when processing many boops in a short period of time. :D 

*boops @ZethaPonderer and @Sparklefan1234 back* ^_^ *Also boops @Alexshy*

While mentioning works- I'll use that opportunity to boop the hypno doctor snekpone @Mesme Rize , Fluttershy loving @Fluttershy Friend, Lyra @Totally Lyra and armored tenkpone @Snow.

Also @Snow, I've made a game. :D Try equipping an armor to get more resistant to boops. :D:D:D 
mPdSFnO.png

gotta post that on your profile. :D 

• Brohoof 5

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086