Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if Celestia denounced your same-sex ships?

KillerKingBakudan

You arrange meetings between several pairs of ponies that you think would make good lovers. Sparks go flying and some, if not all, of your ships become a reality.

But sometime later, you begin seeing every major newspaper in Equestria sharing the same headline; that Celestia's criminalized all same-sex relationships. Interviewers have demanded an explanation, to which she replied that they're an "abomination". In one article, after a long series of derogatory quotes, Celestia makes it explicitly clear that any ponies engaging in such relationships will be arrested by the royal guard on sight. Any ponies that are seen protesting her for making this decision will also be arrested. And as if that wasn't enough, she's also offering reward money to straight ponies who provide information leading to their arrest.

The ponies from your ships want your help. What would you do?

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

The real Celestia would never do that! It's gotta be an imposter! Maybe even Chrysalis!

I agree, it's completely unlike her.

If it did happen, I'm sure almost everypony in Equestria would be against her decision. The ponies don't appear intolerant to me.

• Brohoof 4

As revered as Celestia I've always seen Equestria as an alliance of various city-states rather than a tight kingdom. As such if she were to decree something that was unpopular I can imagine places like Manehatten, Baltimare, & such b against that. Not to mention I am sure the Crystal Empire and the Princess of Love wouldn't be too happy with that decree. A such I could see an exodus of ponies from Canterlot & Ponyville to other areas as some cities would break away, IMO.

• Brohoof 3

I am really not one for ships but if I was, the first thing would be the denouncing of her from my personal 'best princess' pedestal.

All who are seen protesting arrested? Oh, not when I give a piece of my mind. The guards can either sit down and listen or get tied to the royal ceiling and listen, followed by the :sunbutt: herself. And as the previous comments state, I would not be alone.

• Brohoof 1

Probably find a mental institution because seeing fictional characters IRL can't be good, especially ones that take a decidedly bigoted approach. Much medicine will I need. 

• Brohoof 3

My letter:

Dear Princess Celestia:

Thanks for inspiring me to write some Twilestia Rule 34. Try to censor them, if ya dare.

Toda.

The Buffalo Man

Edited by Dark Qiviut

its very simple!
if i have the magic to make love happen at my will,
i will then have the magic to genderbend some poneis to have matching genders!

or...
call everypony in front of the royal castle and make a massive "collective thing" in front of their doors?

or...
CREATE VIRTUAL REALITY WHERE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO MAKE LOVE WITH EACH OTHER VIA SENSORS AND APPARATUS

OR
REMOVE ALL NEUROTRANSMISSORS RELATED TO AFFECTIONS FROM THE PONY'S BRAIN, SO THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR AFFECTION

OR...
KILL EVERYPONY SO THERE WILL BE NO PONY LEFT TO BREAK THE LAW

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by age3rcm

• 4 years later...
On 2017-09-14 at 11:03 AM, They call me Loyalty said:

Celestia knows better than to allow whimsical sexuality. She's millennial, and well aware how this could be a detriment to our societal development, regarding family structure, if left unchecked.

I would turn them all in, in exchange for Celestia's special favors.

Just doing god's work here.

well I ship Twilight x rainbow dash  well Celestia would just throw me in the Dungeons or banish to the moon