Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushing On A Fictional Character?

Lucky Bolt

Crushing on a fictional character? Confess here! 

Braeburn is my husdando. He's all mine! No touchy! 

IMG_2676.thumb.JPG.f81bca90cad79a409ae5c57f77fbb98e.JPG

IMG_2675.thumb.JPG.165daf7e1b3a4009e1859b746de461d2.JPG

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 9

Major Motoko Kusanagi has always been a favorite of mine. Since she has a cyber body, it isn't quite certain if it's a male or female brain, but I DON'T CARE! The Major is awesome!  She hardly ever wears it I love when she's in full uniform.

Major Motoko Kusanagi.JPG

• Brohoof 2

fifi-la-fume-tiny-toon-adventures-4.95.jKrystal3.jpg

You can tell I'm a furry, right? I crushed HARD on Fifi in the 90s, and Krystal in the early 2000s. I don't crush on fictional characters anymore, but these two...XD

• Brohoof 4

My very first crush when I was younger was Sora from Kingdom Hearts. 

Recently its been Elias Ainsworth from the Ancient Magus Bride because I think he's so amazing. Mysterious, polite, strong/protective, magical, and just wanting a hug from being lonely. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, SpiBaz said:

I am not the type of person to have crushes

Ditto, at least when it comes to fictional characters.

But I have a massive soft spot for Twilight, Starlight, and Trixie. And as a kid, I also did for Padme Amidala. :D

Episode_2_Padme_Anakin.thumb.jpg.47b2545712a7bab7929705b370c1df9f.jpg

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

fifi-la-fume-tiny-toon-adventures-4.95.jKrystal3.jpg

You can tell I'm a furry, right? I crushed HARD on Fifi in the 90s, and Krystal in the early 2000s. I don't crush on fictional characters anymore, but these two...XD

Same. Because...thicccccc! And Sally Acorn. 

• Brohoof 1

Also not one for crushes, BUT

Big Macintosh obviously... it's something about the whole quiet brooding bulky muscled vibe he's got going on

but let's not forget Vinyl Dash either... <3 love em both

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm sure a lot of you have had a crush on a fictional character, so tell us a bit about it here! is he/she a character from MLP, a book, or a movie? What is it about them that makes them special to you? As long as it's a fictional character, it's allowed here! 

As for me, I'm crushing on two fictional characters, hehe:

1. Soarin, from MLP:

Reveal hidden contents

medium.jpg

I find Soarin downright adorable, plus he's such a sweetheart. And the fact that he's a Pegasus and wonderbolt makes him even more attractive. My one and only pony husbando :wub:

looks like I have competition. Soarin is my husbando horse. 

Spoiler

commission___stormblazepegasus__by_imari

But past crushes have been Simba, Ash Ketchum, Rock Lee (Naruto), Ezio (Assassins Creed) and Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop).

Not really anyone in a live action film, I guess I just crush on drawings because I already have a man irl.  

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, StormBlaze said:

looks like I have competition. Soarin is my husbando horse. 

Reveal hidden contents

commission___stormblazepegasus__by_imari

But past crushes have been Simba, Ash Ketchum, Rock Lee (Naruto), Ezio (Assassins Creed) and Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop).

Not really anyone in a live action film, I guess I just crush on drawings because I already have a man irl.  

Uh oh :adorkable: Well, all I can say is Soarin is a super cute pony who's being chased by a lot of mares :lol:

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, tumbledash said:

Big Macintosh obviously... it's something about the whole quiet brooding bulky muscled vibe he's got going on

eyebrows_hm_hmm_thunderlane_by_electronr

Also Braeburn because his cheery attitude would balance out my own quiet nature quite well.

For non-MLP franchises... Bowser, Charizard, and probably many others I'm forgetting because it's been a while since I last saw a picture/writing of them.

• Brohoof 1

Oh what the hell. When in Rome ..  

The two Melissa Joan Hart characters from the 90's were early crushes I suppose (Clarissa and Sabrina). 

sabrina.jpg

Coincidentally I married an actual witch with blonde hair. Talk about life imitating art. :wau:

• Brohoof 2

Fictional character crushes huh?

As embarrassing it may sound I have two characters that I can think off the top of my head,

Hinata Hyuga from Naruto (She’s cute n all, but a character that leaves a lot to be desired)

Kyanna from a game called HuniePop (Gorgeous and I like Tomboy Girls, you get a natural sense of beauty out of them)

• Brohoof 1

It's not a secret I have a real crush on Luna ! And this, since the very begining of the show. I even realised that IRL I was more attracted by girl with the same spirit and personality as Luna's so this is probably why I liked Luna so fast and begin to crush on her !

• Brohoof 2

On 11/3/2017 at 2:47 PM, Harper said:

Chloe from life is strange :D  

Life-is-Strange-Chloe-Cosplay-Gamers-Her

i totally have a crush on her, too. Especially this cosplay of her.

Another crush i have is Sombra from overwatch, i don't know why honestly.

• Brohoof 1