Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anybody else here getting fat?

mcpon14

5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'm always skinny and underweight no matter what I eat. It's more a curse than a blessing. 

I would like more arm muscle to do my sign-spinning job among other things. In fact, I think I find men with Average Arm muscle or higher attractive likely because I could never have at least that.:dry:

Try lifting weights, push ups, sit ups whenever you feel like it. Just need this thing called “Determination”. And once you feel like it try to make reminders on your phone or calendar when to work on dem muscles. :P

Just helping you out man because I use to be fit during my high school days (though I looked like an eldritch abomination with all dat acne).

So if I once did it then so can you. Someday I’ll be fit, but for right now I gotta focus on getting my life under control. :)

• 1 month later...

Only if you are miserable, but i'd rather become an alcoholic. Work sucks. The loud servers in a room with no windows. Its almost tempting, almost.

Edited by Lumos31

• 3 months later...

Fortunately, no, I'm not. That's probably due to me being young and having a very active metabolism, but still. With that said, though, I do need to improve my diet sometime soon; I don't want my eating habits to carry over into my adulthood.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 8:42 AM, Recherche said:

Fortunately, no, I'm not. That's probably due to me being young and having a very active metabolism, but still. With that said, though, I do need to improve my diet sometime soon; I don't want my eating habits to carry over into my adulthood.

That’s exactly me. If I don’t stop eating unhealthy eventually it’s gonna stick. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I'm very much on the lean side, but I have put on a few pounds. I'm starting to look skinny fat. Mostly because I'm working now more than ever and don't exactly feel like going outside and being active like I used to. I'm not gonna be dieting any time soon, as that'll make things worse. But I would like to get more fit and be in stronger physical shape overall. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

I'm getting back to a normal weight, actually. I've still got about 12kg to go before I'm back at my target weight of 85kg, but at least I'm not 108 anymore.

I'm not fat, but I'm also not skinny. I'm in-between, husky is what you could describe me like. It would be nice if I could loose some weight, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon because I don't get enough exercise and I'm not into sports or anything like that. :derp:  

I am 6 foot and 230. I've been this weight for the past few years. Yeah, I guess you can say I'm overweight but I don't think I'm that obese.

I used to be 8/9 kgs overweight until last summer, when I stopped eating at every hour and improved my diet. I've now lost every excessive kg, and by starting working out more seriously, I've switched from a mostly fat body to a muscular one. I still have some fat around the belly, but it's absolutely no big deal: it's almost unnoticeable.

I’m short which leaves me at a disadvantage weight-wise, but I’m mostly plant-based and go to the gym a couple times a week. You could say I’m more motivated than a lot of people I know, but the thing is, I can’t seem to get under 197lbs! It’s so annoying. Surely I can go OVER that number, but not below it. Hence, I’m still overweight - but not too uncomfortable about it :) It’s just frustrating not being able to lose more weight while being pretty disciplined about my diet. But hey, what can ya do? I can honestly go on and on about this issue forever, buuuuut...

*rant over*

Yeah, to answer the question, I’m fat and somewhat proud! :sunshower:

I gained my freshman 15 when I started college a couple years ago and I never quite lost it... in fact I gained even more pounds the year after. :scoots:

My conscience vs. me:

2bkb7b.jpg.bc4b0cae0c95358b81e04edd278fafca.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I really should be but somehow I’m not. I’m actually quite in shape. If you looked at my diet you would probably think I’m 300 pounds. I literally ate an entire key lime pie in about 4 or 5 days. It was a big pie too and I usually go through a carton of ice cream in less. I don’t remember the last time I had a salad. :D The day my metabolism snaps is the day I die. 

• Brohoof 1