Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do any of you have pets?

GlitterMoon

One Chilean Rosehair tarantula and two cats named Pähkinä and Minea. I used to have several ant colonies as well but they have all sadly died out. Gotta wait for the next summer to catch fresh queens on their nupital flights!

• Brohoof 2

My family only has the one dog now--we used to have three but one passed away in October 2013 and the other passed away in July 2017--and a large assortment of fish though there is some tragedy surrounding them. The fish were the offspring of two fish who were the only survivors when my dad's old fish tank unfortunately suffered from a breach in September 2016 resulting in his old fish all succumbing to a lack of water overnight.

I have a cat, but sadly my dog I've had since I was 8 passed away in October. I named her Ammy, after the character from the game Okami, and that's why I chose that as my profile name as a way to remember her. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

I used to have two goldfish, which both unfortunately passed away back in 2008.

Edited by Cash In

• 3 years later...

I had guinea pigs when I was younger and loved all of them. :wub: I would love to have a pet or more, but it doesn't feel right to me. On the one hand I can't ask the animal if it even wants to be a pet (or my pet) and on the other hand I'm worried if something happens to me, if I need to go to the hospital or maybe I die. In worst case it would just starve to death. Pets are not suited for a hermit like me. :coco: I only know fucked up people (in real life) to say it nicely and I wouldn't trust them with my pets anyway. Nah, I'm not that selfish, even though I would love to have a pet or two. :coco:

• Brohoof 1