Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Trump supporters in family.

CastletonSnob

If you are going togo so far as to disown family members because they support trump (or whatever the hell the democratic party is doing now) its stupid. Family is family, end of story.

• Brohoof 12

I am a Trump supporter and so is most of my family, Trump is one of the best presidents we've had in years, he actually gets stuff done, unlike the guy before him who just sat around and did nothing for eight long years, good thing he's outta office :proud:

• Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

Given that I have already been spoken to about expressing my opinion on the left, i will leave it at this: Suck it up. 

Yeah but here's the thing, disliking isn't really a left or a right thing. For me, I'm a bit of a liberal, but there is a bunch of people on both sides that I think are idiots.

• Brohoof 1

Tbh my entire family except me and my bro are veeery loyal trump supporters, so despite a few subtle comments here and there, we have to keep it hidden.

13 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I am a Trump supporter and so is most of my family, Trump is one of the best presidents we've had in years, he actually gets stuff done, unlike the guy before him who just sat around and did nothing for eight long years, good thing he's outta office :proud:

Claiming that Barack Obama did nothing during his eight years is laughable wrong. I mean, Obamacare and the legalization of gay marriage didn't magically spring into existence.  

• Brohoof 3

Thankfully my family is free of Trump supporters. We actually had one in the family (not by blood), and let me just say, he really showed his true colors and now is no longer a part of the family. (No, it had nothing to do with him being a Trump supporter. But it's a personal matter that I don't feel like I should be spreading around). But I will say I couldn't help but say I'm not shocked with things given he is a Trump supporter. It is a huge red flag. I would normally not say such a thing about supporters of a politician, but Trump and what he stands for deserves absolutely no respect.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Yamet said:

Claiming that Barack Obama did nothing during his eight years is laughable wrong. I mean, Obamacare and the legalization of gay marriage didn't magically spring into existence.  

Obamacare is more of a massive clusterfuck of everything that's wrong with government-mandated/extensive gov programs into the health care industry. Honestly, congress needs to just scrap the whole thing, although they have thoroughly gutted most of it's programs and other mandates in recent legislation, so that's a good thing. 

Gay marriage would have eventually happened at some point under some president, and it just so happened to be Obama, so it's not really a very "outstanding" achievement if it was bound to happen at some point anyway, it was just luck of the draw that it happened while he was in office  

• Brohoof 1

They support Trump. I still love them no matter what, who cares if they believe something different than me? They brought me into the world and that is that. If you can't handle that someone believes in things differently, suck it up and move on.

• Brohoof 5

27 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Unfortunately he did do stuff during those eight years, now we just gotta get someone who can undo that catastrophe.

On topic though, I myself support Trump, so the fact that the rest of my family does too isn't something that I need to "deal with".

• Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Best president? Well, he's a good guy, and he is certainly able to get the job done, im afraid best president has been claimed by FDR, arguably. Great depression and WW2, both of which he easilly conqured. While i do support him, there are some of his ideas i dont necessarily agree with.

however to get back on topic, we really shouldnt be removing any family members for preferring politician a over politician B. Me and my friends/family can get along fine in spite of our political differences, why others cant do the same is beyond me.

• Brohoof 6

I'm just going to put it plainly; if your opinion on a politician is enough to shatter your family, than your family bond was never very strong to begin with. I would understand if a family member of yours was advocating Nazism or planned on joining the KKK or something... but even then, you should care enough about them to try to pull them out of that, not just strike them in the chest and abandon them. That's the worst thing you could do in the situation. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 5

If you had no choice but to choose would you rather PM sock Boy in Canada or Donald Trump ?

Me I support Trump and yes most of my family do too. He tells it like it is and uses common sense unlike that looser we got saddled with in Canada.

it pains me to see that we really voted that rapist into office. i mean seriously did we not learn from Clinton? And you know something is wrong when North Korea is being the adult in the playground feud that is world politics.

i miss Obama with his heealing America/Cuba relations, climate control laws, and well i admit Obamacare was shit but he meant well... i guess

sadly the members of my family only support him because they are a bunch of racist bigots (though they're my racist bigots and i'm stuck with them) I mean i could accept if they voted for him because he's pro-life, or because he's a businessman

Locking. I really feel like this thread didn't have much of an objective purpose; honestly. :/

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was locked