Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wouldn't a Poniverse convention be cool?

Dashy 4 Ever

2 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Who here would wish for a convention specifically for users on Poniverse?

Imagine, going to a place and meeting all of your friends from here!

I would totally wish for one!

Yes :pinkie: ! That would be so awesome :wub: :pinkie: :wub: :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Yes :pinkie: ! That would be so awesome :wub: :pinkie: :wub: :pinkie: 

LET'S START A FUND!!! :love: (That would be impossible) But ya... it would be beyond awesome!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I think that would be pretty awesome! They'res a few conventions that have a Poniverse panel. It would be interesting to see a convention that revolves around Poniverse. It makes you wonder what kind of panels, events and other things that would be brought to this kind of convention. It would be pretty cool to meet the friends that I've made, met through roleplaying and other topics and even making more friends. :D 

I would be interested in attending this. We could certainly try to crowd fund it, similar to how Poniverse has collected donations in the past for various different projects, like "Making Christmas Merrier."

*Sees topic

tenor.gif?itemid=4767734

Cons are hard. How about a nice game of chess. ;)

Now, since this isn't a topic for the Brony fandom in general, I'll move this to Feedback. I may go into why cons are hard to start in general. We do have meetups from time to time at other cons.

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’d love that. But the problem is that depending on where it is, only some of us could go. If it’s not in Texas, then I can’t come. XP

Me too I live in South Texas

3 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

4 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’d love that. But the problem is that depending on where it is, only some of us could go. If it’s not in Texas, then I can’t come. XP

Well, if it's not in New Jersey, I probably won't be going. I don't like traveling all over for just a weekend. If it was like a month long, I'd be more willing to take a plane.

13 hours ago, Jeric said:

*Sees topic

tenor.gif?itemid=4767734

Cons are hard. How about a nice game of chess. ;)

Now, since this isn't a topic for the Brony fandom in general, I'll move this to Feedback. I may go into why cons are hard to start in general. We do have meetups from time to time at other cons.

Chess? Your on, I beat all my friends so far. I need a challenge once in a while.

12 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

I live in Charlotte North Carolina. Anywhere on the East Coast would be fine.

No thanks. A bunch of us cannot even tolerate being in the same thread as each other much less a convention hall. It would be kind of fun to have something in Texas though to make all the non Texas people as jealous as you make us when you have cool things we don't get.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't go to one for the same reason I'm not going to any other ponymeets. The distance, the costs related to this-- the time and preparation required just to get there... :twi: 

I'd pass.

I went to my first, last, and only brony convention in 2013.  The entire time, my sweetie and I were shadowed by staff/security, making an already uncomfortable experience (not knowing anyone, feeling out of place) even more so.  I am hesitant to repeat that experience again.

If it didn't take loads of money to travel to the destination, I guess it'd be something. :wacko: I've been to MLP-themed meetups before though and the fandom thing is actually rather odd to see in real life. As much as I'd like to meet certain people from here, I don't think I'd feel at home at a gathering like this.

• The topic was locked