Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sun Celebration 2018

Jeric

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

@Princess Celestia if you get this, don't forget you promised to make an appearance at the school house ... but I don't know where this place has their school house!

Dearest Twilight, I was actually reading some curiously amusing writings about some gentlecolt who was marrying something named waifu's in my honor. It reminds me of some of the romance stories you used to write secretly. I admit that I am not sure what a waifu is exactly, but I hope people are happy with them. Here is the topic.

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

With the sales in ice cream about to sky rocket. What is your favorite ice cream @Princess Celestia?

Vanilla Oat. I know its common, but even I like simplicity in flavors from time to time. 

12 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Oh thats interesting. But you have got to admit, Nightmare Moon is rather elegant isn't she?

Nightmare Moon by nikohl

I'll admit that her coloring is striking. I have no fond memories of that particular incarnation, though I've long since been able to reconcile the conflict that I had over Nightmare Moon. I will say that I would rather face Nightmare Moon than ... her sister. 

*Eyes narrow

• Brohoof 4

14 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

Dearest Twilight, I was actually reading some curiously amusing writings about some gentlecolt who was marrying something named waifu's in my honor. It reminds me of some of the romance stories you used to write secretly. I admit that I am not sure what a waifu is exactly, but I hope people are happy with them. Here is the topic.

Vanilla Oat. I know its common, but even I like simplicity in flavors from time to time. 

I'll admit that her coloring is striking. I have no fond memories of that particular incarnation, though I've long since been able to reconcile the conflict that I had over Nightmare Moon. I will say that I would rather face Nightmare Moon than ... her sister. 

*Eyes narrow

My my...her sister? You can't face yourself, admit it Nightmare Star looks better than you do. YOU WILL BECOME HER! THE DAY WILL LAST FOREVER!!

Image result for nightmare star

• Brohoof 2

Happy Summer Sun Celebration. 

I hope that we continue to have more marvellous events, like this one. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

Oh Luna and her pranks. Did you know she ghost wrote this hilarious piece of fiction where she ran this organization named the Lunar Republic? Apparently it became quite famous for a time. 

*looks at @Princess Celestia veeeery fixedly* :orly: Comest on, Tia, like if 't be true I was the only prankster in the family. Who placed googly eyes on mine Moon last spring?

• Brohoof 2

Today shall be the day when I praise the Sun. Amazing! :sunbutt: My holiday started properly today too so double amazing.

8 hours ago, Kevin_Tang said:

Anyone care to explain about that thing?

It doesn't look like Celestia at all

IMG_20180621_125327.jpg

It’s from the Summer Sun Celebration scene in the show. Sorry, I couldn’t find English for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, Sunset Rose said:

I wonder if Princess Celestia got anxious and started summer early, it's been hot for almost two months now. 9~6

well she has a lot on her hooves,personaly i think pegasai should have handled it,some clouds and a bit of rain would have solved the problem

Rejoice ponies across the land,for Celestia ceaselessly raised the sun every day for more than a thousant years,we may take it for granted but it was not always so.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Happy Summer Solstice everyone! June 21st 2018, officially the longest day of the year! I love the sun, I love the warmth and I adore Celestia, she is best pony besides Spike! <3 I'm originally from Nashville TN where the summers get enjoyably hot (at least to me!) and my dear sweet husband is from Las Vegas, Nevada! We are used to the blessings and warmth that the sun bestows upon us and we enjoy it's radiating energy and uplifting spirit! I am also the Zodiac of Leo the Lion who's ruling planetary body is actually The Sun! And Gold is one of our power colours!

THANK YOU SUN!

Edited by King Blanketfort
  • Brohoof 3

@Princess Celestia will always be the best Sun Princess. :P 

The sun is extra hot this week as we have it pointing at us he longest ever. 

Summer is here though, so that is quite splendid! :D