Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you're not satisfied with G5, would you create your own Pony themed universe?

Plonkett

G5 is expected to have a universe where pony species each have their own world, all them besides a hub world. I'm honestly not sure what to think of it, I liked how G4 had a single shared world that was highly diverse. Hopefully the G5 world won't be so shallow and will inspire many ideas for the fandom.

That being said, if you think G5's world isn't all that interesting to you, would you have any intention of creating your own world with (but not limited to) ponies? If so, what would it be like? If I could create one, it would be similar to the Pathfinder RPG universe with not only a highly diverse earthlike world, but also a vast cosmology, both through space and extra-dimensions. Other tabletop RPGs like Roan and Galloping Stars actually have their own Pony worlds.

• Brohoof 3

Hmm.  I'm not sure I like the sound of separate worlds with some "hub" world.  But there's so much fake news about G5, I'm not believing anything until I see it.  In any case, if G5 sucks, the brony fandom should create a medieval pony world called "Equesteros."

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Hmm.  I'm not sure I like the sound of separate worlds with some "hub" world.  But there's so much fake news about G5, I'm not believing anything until I see it.  In any case, if G5 sucks, the brony fandom should create a medieval pony world called "Equesteros."

I dunno about being just medieval, I'd certainly like it to be schizo-tech and way more diverse than G4.

I give them that they are trying to be ambitious with their plans for G5 but its the Hasbro we are talking about it, so our expectations for the project might be a bit to high. My answer is probably I might just do that or maybe not.

Personally it doesn't matter to me what they do in canon, because I have my own alternate universes for pretty much every fandom I've ever been a part of. Even canonical deaths of characters don't bother me, because I know that another version of that character is still alive inside my alternate universe. 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

That doesn't sound great to be honest, although I tend to create my own headcanon anyways with my own storyline and characters etc. Unless G5 is ridiculously bad I'll still watch it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I already started working on my parallel multiverse since 2011. I could write entire books with then if I was a good writer :mlp_icwudt:

Even nowadays I'm still working on them. I stopped announcing game projects after I got sabotaged several times in the past and ended up cancelling or canning projects that had their functions ready but lacked all the graphics. That' the hardest part of game dev :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1