Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever showered in high school before?

Feather Data

Have you ever showered in school before?  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever showered in high school before?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, DJShy said:

I’m p sure that my high school didn’t have that be a mandatory, considering how I never saw anyone ever see them despite having them.

And because I had (debatably still do) LOTS of issues about my body on of social anxiety and a fear of being “quirky and weird”, I just followed the herd and never used them.

i was totally willing tho.

You probably should have took the chance if you were willing

In theory, you were supposed to, but I never did. I always shower at home or what passes for it that day, like a hotel room or whatever. Same thing with fencing practice and tournaments and the like; I never shower at the venue, always at home.

I never went to public school, so I never had to shower there. I don't have any problem with public nudity but I wouldn't like being treated like cattle and forced to do something that's a matter of personal hygiene anyway. 

I did not attend gym whilst in high school. I participated in AFJROTC. While AFJROTC required as much physical activity as gym class, I did not use the showers.

21 hours ago, Ricebug said:

They told us to shower after P.E, but I never did. They thankfully didn't force me to either. I need complete privacy while doing anything rest room related; even till this day.

Eh, I can't argue with that

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 10:24 PM, Narcissus said:

I never went to public school, so I never had to shower there. I don't have any problem with public nudity but I wouldn't like being treated like cattle and forced to do something that's a matter of personal hygiene anyway. 

You would do so by choice, but not by being told you had to?

• 1 month later...

Not at school. There were showers in the locker rooms by the football field.

I have showered at work a few times, especially after going for a long walk early in the morning. My work has a nice locker/shower room.

Nope. We never used the showers there. There was like... Four shower heads there but of course with the limited time we had to change,  (about the last 5-10 mins of PE), we just didn't have the time along with 40+ students. So I don't ever recalled a single student showering there. Assuming it was for our school sports teams or they just don't work at all.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I've never liked doing this out of privacy reasons. But in one high school year I had sports in the first period and then other subjects after it. Hard to avoid showering in such a setup.

• 1 month later...