Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you encountered Queen Chrysalis, what would you do?

DivineMist1000

Meeting Queen Chrysalis   

14 users have voted

1. 1. Meeting Queen Chrysalis

• Run to the nearest Princess
    • Try to harm her (snickers)
    • Hug her and tell her you love her ;)
    • Let her assimilate your love

I'd join forces with her for the hell of it. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

I think that would all depend on what kind of a mood she was in. I definitely don't think I'd want to run into her the day after she lost control of the hive.
Also, what's she up to when I find her? If she's deep in Equestria, probably best to just signal the alarm, especially if there's some kind of mayhem erupting. But aside from that...

If she doesn't immediately try to blast me, I'd be fine with trying to talk her down. I went through my own "love is evil" phase and then a bunch of little pastel ponies steered me back on course.

All things considered though as far as what's on the list, probably best to go for the hug. If she doesn't go for it, she might run away to avoid getting a love-blast. The alternatives: Unless I'm a Pegasus I have no chance at outrunning her. Attacking her would be suicide unless I'm one heck of a battle mage. Assimilation? Spent enough of my life with my soul missing. Besides... great, then what? Get cocooned and wait for Sigourney Weaver to come rescue me?

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I would do my best to project love and kindness to her. I would like, in some small part, to help bring about her redemption.

I'll try that, too. And if she's doesn't, I'll just leave her be.

• Brohoof 2

Chalk me up for the understanding and redemption crew. Let's be honest, she's miserable right now, and she didn't really seem happy when she was in charge of the hive either - at the very least, not fulfilled. Being the ruler of her hive meant that she never had anyone to question her, and therefore it's unlikely she ever saw a reason to question herself.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't do anything to her because she doesn't have much left other than her dignity. I'm all for characters reforming but there should be some who are simply incapable of doing so no matter how many offers are available for them.

• Brohoof 1

I'd try to shoot some marbles through the Swiss cheese holes in her legs, just to say I did something unexpected with my one opportunity. Then I'd enjoy watching her reaction (just before she turned me into Swiss cheese). :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...