Where Are You?

pondus30

I'm from the land down under of course and that's the one and only Australia! Eeyup! 12 Australians here in this forum? Better go find them. img-1913270-1-smile.png

*13 wink.png

Yes forum it is no secret your beloved Quirky is from the magical land of Kangaroos and Vegemite

Nice to see so many Aussies I might not be going myself but expect to meet some of you other Aussies at Ponycon AU between days :3

Edited by Sasuke X Obama OTP
  • Brohoof 1

Ah come from the land of maple syrup, hockey, an' igloos eh. Canada, in case y'all didn't know, in the province of Ontario, just sittin' on Lake Superior. Been livin' here my entire life, never left the country even once. Wouldn't mind goin' to Sweden at some point though, that place seems like it'd be a nice place to visit, especially since ah got a bit of Swedish in me. :)

Good old Cape Town, South Africa

Haha, I see I'm the only one in Africa according to the pole. We do have a decent brony presence down this side of the world. Pretty jealous of all the awesome cons overseas though  sad.png

Hello,..i'm from..well a tiny country in europe XD, slovenia...now alot of you are probably thinking...where the hell is this?!?!? Isnt that slovakia?!?!.....errr...no...slovenia borders italy, croatia, hungary and austria...google it.....yeah...small country, brony presence...errr...dispersed and unorganized XD.........well anyway....cheers....

Bayonne, New Jersey! Which is in USA, North America if you didn't know c:

It's pretty nice over here. Little crime, little noise. It gets quiet. TOO quiet.

I'm of Puerto Rican descent (both parents) and was born in Kissimmee, Florida. So I'm a Puerto Rican Floridian who lived in New York for 7-8 years, and now lives in New Jersey. Awesome!

1GjJz.jpg

I come from one of the suburbs of London although it's more Essex than London geographically. I've lived in Homebush, Sydney for a bit as well and it was a great place to live.

and the show itself doesn't air at all.

Until now! Tiny Pop has premiered Season 3 so I just thought you ought to know. :)
  • Brohoof 1

I live in North Carolina, near Charlotte is all I'm gonna say. It's really nice up here now though, being fall and all ^^ All the landscape up here is pretty beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Quebec, near Montreal (30 minutes away), so I'm in North America too. I so wish I was in Europe though.  You guys have some history at least while ours is only 400 years old.

I live close to you! ohmy.png

Not surprising I guess, there is a bunch of bronies here in Quebec :P (And the people in Quebec tend to accept bronies more than anywhere else it seems.)

• Brohoof 1

So, ya really wanna know? OK, I'll tell you where I live. In the southeast corner of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The city of Philadelphia to be precise. Think you can find me? With 1.5 million fellow residents, your odds of finding me are rather slim. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm a proud resident of glorious Southern California where I was also born. I'm in Orange County, which has many cities and 3 million people, but I'm not gonna narrow it down any more than that. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm from the good ol' US and A! Missouri to be more exact. Kansas City to be even more exact. It's right in the middle of the map @aceassasin posted above me. Some people think the Midwest is boring, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Edited by FMStorm
  • Brohoof 1

Right smack in the middle of Iowa, which is slightly northeast of right smack in the middle o' 'Merica. I can't really complain too much; I'm used to the weather, there's no major population centers nearby, and the food here's better than anywhere else. I'm happy here, but I'd like to move somewhere a bit further west later on in life. Somewhere up in the mountains. That oughta be nice. wink.png