Where Are You?

pondus30

I'm from Norfolk in England! ... And before you ask none of the stereotypes are true ... except the one about it being very flat ...

Oh my, another Norfolk brony :D Nice to meet you! 

• Brohoof 3

Was gorn orn buh? I'm from Suffolk, England :lol: Nothing much happens here, I think the rest of England kinda forgets about us at times xD 

Oh my, another Norfolk brony :D Nice to meet you! 

Hey, I'm a Suffolk Brony :D But I'm also a massive Norwich City supporter, and I prefer Norfolk out of the two if I'm completely honest xD 

• Brohoof 3

I'm not really sure, since I'm adopted and all, but I was born in White Plains, New York. But I've been living in the capital, Albany, New York for my whole life! Albany is never really boring. There's always some crazy stuff happening here :P

• Brohoof 2

Was gorn orn buh? I'm from Suffolk, England :lol: Nothing much happens here, I think the rest of England kinda forgets about us at times xD 

Hey, I'm a Suffolk Brony :D But I'm also a massive Norwich City supporter, and I prefer Norfolk out of the two if I'm completely honest xD 

Hai, if you are talking about the football club then I have no idea about it, I am not a football fan. I hate Norfolk, I want to live somewhere in Canada or at least near some mountains somewhere :P

• Brohoof 3

Hai, if you are talking about the football club then I have no idea about it, I am not a football fan. I hate Norfolk, I want to live somewhere in Canada or at least near some mountains somewhere :P

Aha yeah, I wasn't sure if you were into football or not :P I agree though, East Anglia as a whole isn't exactly known for it's entertainment, is it xD 

If I had to choose a place to move to to get away I'd probably go to New Zealand or the US, somewhere completely different to here lol 

• Brohoof 2

That can be challenged  :toldya: (well, people actually often find Iceland and New Zealand to be like each other  :derp:).

Born in Aarhus and raised in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I always thought Denmark was the Canada of Europe, lol.

You're right, I thought they said Scandinavia in this scene  :lol:

So Denmark it is then  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I live in a medium-sized town in Oklahoma. It's been expanding quite a bit lately... I like the size of the town, but I hate Oklahoma.

I've lived in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma all of my life.. It's pretty boring here  :blink:

But not if you're in the marching band at the high school, there!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am not  from any "were".

Im sorry, but seriously, its spelled "where".

Oh... sorry! I keep forgetting xD thanks!

Edited by RubyGlow32