Where Are You?

pondus30

I'm actually trying out for pride next week  :lol: . Maybe it won't be so boring here then. 

Oh wow, that was kind of a shot in the dark by me... But that's really neat! Good luck with that.

• Brohoof 2

Chatt Town, Tennessee and well have a lot of family from over there although I have lots of family all over the place.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, if you really want to know. Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea. I live on the northern hemisphere of this planet, this Sol III, in a Geo-political region known as The United States of America. To be more precise, the unregarded state known as New Jersey.

Thank you Douglas Adams!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Umm...

ok so it looks like I'm the only one from Turkey

I was born in Çanakkale and currently living in Ankara, but I might move abroad in 2 years

And I've lived in İzmir and Malatya before coming to Ankara

Really feeling weird 0_&

Edited by Legends Maxed
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a Californian but I have always considered myself an Arizonian.... I'm currently living in the city of El Mirage.... and I'm originally from the town of Ahwatukee in the city of Phoenix

Ive lived in England my whole life, born near London and moved north slowly my whole life, i now live in a city called Lincoln.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Born and raised in Nevada, Las Vegas. (Now all of you can stalk me)

It's not a place I really prefer to live in, but it's alright.

Edited by Lunia