1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There isn't a single episode of MLP that I outright dislike, but I'll be honest, I did not find this particular episode to be very entertaining.  I will admit, I really enjoyed the first few minutes of it, with all of the pranks and whatnot, but as soon as Gilda came into the picture, I was no longer entertained all that much.  Just my opinion though. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I did not like it -_- . I just really disliked the character of Gilda, I do not enjoy bullies  >_>

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While I enjoyed the episode- the dialogue especially ("Hey, I'm watching you. Like a hawk." gangry.png "Why? Can't you watch me like a griffon?" mlp-plooking.png), as well as Rainbow and Pinkie bonding in it- I feel like Gilda was portrayed too heavily as the protagonist here... I still liked her, and the fact she was friends with R.D. at some point showed that she has/had some redeemable qualities, but I wish those qualities were covered a little more, rather than being totally overshadowed by her rudeness. =/ Her portrayal in a future episode was much more satisfying, IMO. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I've only seen this episode once and don't really want to see it again.  I disliked Gilda so much that I can't stand to watch it because of having to tolerate her dialogue.  She reminds me waaay too much of my experiences in elementary school; i.e. getting thrown into kick ball bins and beat and biz, but whatevs I'm cool with it.  I'm just a bit too angered by her character, causing my blood pressure to spike.

I didn't see it coming that RD would be the one behind all the pranks, but I knew she'd give up with Gilda sooner or later. Poor Fluttershy! This episode is pretty great! I liked the story :) but Gilda is... 'Scuse my language... A big fat bullying b!tch!!

This is one of RD's best episodes because it shows her learning a really great lesson about loyalty. Gilda was an interesting character, and it was really great to watch her interact with RD. It's a shame RD's great qualities seen here are not shown much in future episodes. 8/10

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

This is an episode that i am kinda conflicted about, even to this day. First of all, i feel like i watch two short episodes. One is being Pinkie and Rainbow becoming closer friends and the other is about Gilda.

First half is very funny, as Pinkie tries to spend more time with Rainbow and then going on a pranking spree with her. Celestia deserves those letters for what happend in Episode 3 BTW. :lol:

Gilda was an interesting character, which could have been made more of, instead of just making her a bully. And i am not just talking about her making Flutters cry, i am talking about it in general.

The ending is very controversial. Some people say Rainbow did the right thing, some say she dosen't. If you ask me, i think she did. She gave Gilda a chance and Gilda said no and left.

Overall, nice episode. Very meh about GIlda, but the rest was between good and okay.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of my favorite episodes to be sure. One of the best things about the older season 1 episodes is how they brought the characters together. This episode, the primary focus was on establishing Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie's friendship and propensity for pulling pranks, which is seen throughout the rest of the series from there-on out. Gilda was a great antogonist, because she was very realistic (out-dated slang). I think many people can relate to having a friend like Gilda at some point, who didn't get along well with the rest of your friends, and wasn't altogether that good of an influence. Sometimes, all you can do is distance yourself from that person, even though it may be hard for you. I'd love to see Gilda return in the series, even moreso than Trixie. I want to see what would happen if Rainbow Dash and Gilda met again. Would Gilda see the error of her ways? Would the two be able to mend their broken friendship? Well it is a children's show, so hopefully they would. Someone like Gilda, for all her faults, needs a friend who can keep her in line. But first she needs to be willing to give change a chance. Also, her character design is just flipping awesome. By far the most interesting non-pony creature to have ever appeared on the show.

I guess you were happy when Lost Treasure of Griffonstone came out :) 

• 1 month later...

Building bile bursts

Vulgar violence easily spreads

Bully this approach

Obligatory unnecessary reminiscing rambling for roleplay access, part 4/5

Just a smidgeameter more and we're done here. Probably the best neologism to come out Pinkie's mouth.

1e6d73f819bcae6549dc6762ef805852.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't mind this episode ... On one hand we have Gilda ... What a bully and then on the other we have cute Pinkie being cute Pinkie OMG I adore her when she is upset and keeps trying anyways :D

The rating I feel is a tricky one ... I'll say it's about a 7/10

Not bad, but not perfect either :/

• 1 month later...

This episode helped cement in my mind a possible odd couple friendship between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. Also I think that Gilda kinda gives off a stereotypical grungy in your face 90's bully vibe. 

I liked the episode.

• 2 months later...

gilda was just straight up mean and ruined the light-hearted entertainment for this episode. :(

The whole time Gilda was being a jerk, I wanted to crush her.

But as soon as she saw Fluttershy, I knew Gilda deserved worse than being "banished from Equestria and then thrown into a dungeon in the place she's been banished to".

I was going to hurt her. If only I could go inside the TV...

i wanted the big boys to crush her as well. she's a *****  :okiedokieloki: