Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any of you guys like the 4th of July even thou your not American

Kion

(edited)

I hope this isn’t offensive to everyone but I was just curious any  of you who aren’t American still like the 4th of July?

Edited by FireworkDash
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well since I live in America, I hate it. I like the firework displays but I swear, it’s like a day where asscracks mostly comes out. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

I'm "american" (I can't stand being called that) and I hate the 4th of July. :dry: It is a holiday not used for celebration, but for inane posturing, an echo chamber of nationalistic elitism, an admission of ignorance to all that is wrong. For that and more, I don't support it.

I live in Canada but since I live close to the border, there's lots of celebrations where I live starting from Canada Day(july 1) to the fourth of July.  My town even had a fireworks display the day before yesterday.  I could hear it at least.

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I'm "american" (I can't stand being called that) and I hate the 4th of July. :dry: It is a holiday not used for celebration, but for inane posturing, an echo chamber of nationalistic elitism, an admission of ignorance to all that is wrong. For that and more, I don't support it.

May I call you USAnian? :yay:

5 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I LOVE the 4th of July and everything to do with it! :yay: 

Oh wait...I'm American. 

cb0.gif

You cheated!

I should have that gif or video clip of Apple Bloom belching. Everypony knows she's Texan.

1 minute ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

How about Marxistanian?

Only if he comes from a country called Marxistan. Sounds like a place that would exist in an Adult Swim cartoon.

4 hours ago, Methuselah said:

May I call you USAnian? :yay:

You can call me a Hoosier, actually. That is the term for a resident of Indiana. That is what I consider myself and nothing beyond that. I try to take some pride in my state and my state alone. "America", not so much. Sadly the world and a lot of the people in the US as well tend to just lump us all together in one unoriginal mass, despite the many differences of the states themselves.

• Brohoof 1

No, the 4th of July is for me just a regular day. But it is for me also the same with the third of october, which is the national holiday of germany. I don't celebrate such days. And when I don't celebrate the national day of my own country, why should I celebrate the national days from other countries where I not live? Makes for me no sence. The only days I celebrate are personal days like my birthday or the birthday sof family members and friends for example. They are more improtant for me than a national holiday.