Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sun Celebration Trivia. - 2019 Edition.

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the 2019 edition of the Summer Sunset Celebration. Unlike last year where we had two different sets of questions, there is only the one set this time. Sunset has been through some changes within the last year so expect some of that to be featured in the questions here along with familiar ones that true Sunset fans should know. The comics aren't going to be featured in this trivia so you don't have to worry about any of that. However, some EQG shorts that featured Sunset will be used so I hope you remembered them. If you can answer all of these questions correctly, you will receive a new Sunset Trivia badge--what we had last year has since been retired and can no longer be won.

How many questions? If I had my way, I would be presenting you with at least fifty of them, but I can't do that, so instead you'll have to settle for a dozen. I'm sure twelve questions is enough for those who are truly dedicated to their knowledge of all things MLP.

Who do you send your answers to? Why, to @Sunset Shimmer of course. Again, to @Sunset Shimmer. She will respond to your answers one day after the trivia ends. Even girls like her have busy schedules, plus she can difficult to track down sometimes. Anyway, you have the standard four day time limit though extensions are available if needed provided they are warranted.

Any questions? No pun intended there.

But seriously, do you have any?

Can you collaborate? Yes, but be aware that this doesn't always work out.

Any other questions? No? Good. Then we can begin.

1. Sunset stole something important from Princess Twilight that started off the events of Equestria Girls. What did she steal?

2. In the famous 'kitchen scene' of Rainbow Rocks, who scared Sunset?

3. How did Sunset defeat Midnight Sparkle?

4. In Legend of Everfree, Sunset acquired a new kind of magic. What was it?

5. Where did Sunset take Starlight Glimmer when the latter visited the human world?

6. What was Sunset's sacrifice in Forgotten Friendship?

7. In Rollercoaster of Friendship, Sunset was freaking out over what?

8. To get inside Princess Twilight's castle with Sci-Twi and Rainbow Dash, what did Sunset do?

9. Sunset ended up wearing what kind of costume to Bulk Biceps' party?

10. Why was Sunset upset during 'Gamer Stream'?

11. There are two songs in the Equestria Girls shorts where Sunset is featured as the solo singer and that the focus is on her. What are the names of those songs--aka the names of the shorts?

12. During the events of Sunset's Backstage Pass, Sunset had to endure many different things. What were three of these?

• Brohoof 6

I also was easily able to name ONE of the shorts for #11 but off the top of my head, any other song I can think of featuring Sunset also features someone else and so is not the answer. Hmm...I'll figure it out even if I have to go through every music video. Unlike Rarity's Trivia last week or so, I'm more confident in this one

• Brohoof 2

Just to let everyone know, if you end up getting any questions wrong, you will be allowed a second chance at answering them. This is something that we decided to add some time ago although it's not until now that it has become official.

Also, we're aware that the badges for the Fashion Week Trivia haven't been sent out yet. This is being taken care so all I ask is to wait for them to be distributed.

Hints can be provided by me or anyone else so long as they aren't obvious.

• Brohoof 3

I believe #9 is from a short not offically released on My Little Pony Equestria Girls Offical YouTube channel. And not all of us have access to the Discovery Family app. While I did managed to find the short elsewhere, I can't help but feel Sunset's costume is kinda generic and hard to give it a name.

But on the bright side, I did find the other Sunset Solo Song for #11

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

For number 11, we have to answer only two songs? I thought there are more than two.

There are only two shorts that feature just Sunset as a solo singer. Like how Five to Nine, So Much More To Me, Coinky Dink World, and Run to Break Free, are solo Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash songs. If you'd like a hint:

Spoiler

One was actually one of the first few shorts produced, the other is as of this day only exclusive to the Discovery GO! app but you can find re-uploads on YouTube.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, KH7672 said:

There are only two shorts that feature just Sunset as a solo singer. Like how Five to Nine, So Much More To Me, Coinky Dink World, and Run to Break Free, are solo Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash songs. If you'd like a hint:

Reveal hidden contents

One was actually one of the first few shorts produced, the other is as of this day only exclusive to the Discovery GO! app but you can find re-uploads on YouTube.

I think I got it, it's just a basic definition of a solo singer says nothing about whether or not the audience had to be present. So you could stretch it ether way.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Do we get a chance to correct the wrong ones? Rarity told me I missed part of one and I gave her the correct answer.

As I said before, you will be given a second chance on any questions you got wrong. If you have sent Rarity a second attempt answer, she will get to it as soon as possible. The same will apply here with Sunset regarding this trivia.

Speaking of which, this trivia will end tomorrow so you still have over 24 hours to go.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

When is the deadline to send in the answers? 

Tonight is the deadline though you can ask for a 24 hour extension.