Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Personal attacks, baiting, antagonizing, etc., will not be tolerated.

Period.

• Brohoof 2

Productive. I got much of Monday through Wednesday's workload done on my day off so early next week should be pretty easy. Also cleaned my house and got the grocery shopping done.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
10 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Unlocking now; please play nice people!

I'll do that until I get attacked again, then there are no promises, by your standards of "playing nice."

I feel upset, for reasons I won't disclose.

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 1

Feeling extra lonely because I just had to have a dream where I got to meet and socialize with the only person I like. My mind wanted to dream it so bad that even though it was interrupted by me waking up for a few minutes, it continued when I fell back asleep. o.O

• Brohoof 1

Mixed emotions. A few of my friends are being a bit frustrating at the moment.

If you're going to make plans with people, it's a good idea to:

1. Not consistently flake out (ie: not stick to your commitments).
  2. Actually be present if you do show up... like, be there not only physically, but emotionally. Enjoy the time you spend with someone. Be mindful of the present moment. Don't spend that time focusing on something completely different.
  • Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Yamet said:

Yeah, how dare these cops actually do their jobs?

There comes a point where you’re doing your job and there’s a point where you’re being an ass just for the hell of it. A warning and a simple scare tactic would’ve been enough for a 20 year old who had 2 beers and was not being a public nuisance.

But honestly I really don’t need to explain myself. 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

There comes a point where you’re doing your job and there’s a point where you’re being an ass just for the hell of it. A warning and a simple scare tactic would’ve been enough for a 20 year old who had 2 beers and was not being a public nuisance.

But honestly I really don’t need to explain myself. 

It really depends on the cop and probably your neighborhood. I agree with you tho. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Azul Maya said:

It really depends on the cop and probably your neighborhood. I agree with you tho. :rarity:

I respect cops. Honestly I do. But the one who wrote me the ticket had this kind of entitled vibe he was giving off. He came off as the kind of cop who doesn’t care about anyone in all restrospect, only himself and his ticketbook. It’s not like I was driving or outside raising hell. I was sitting on a couch being quiet the entire time.

Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 2

Why must this thread be home to debates? -____- Pretty sure that led it to be locked for a little while.

That aside, well, I have been having a rather strange mix of feelings lately. Mostly thoughts about things in my past and how they correlate to me now. Also things about my appearance, how I want to alter it, but also thinking of...something that is a bit more secretive. It would be a rather tough thing to explain, but maybe one day I will go into it within a blog. It has had me wondering if I want that to be part of my life again, to some extent at least. All it took was seeing a comic to reignite those thoughts. Weird how that works. 

• Brohoof 1