mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

feeling pretty burnt out from heaps of highway driving and lots of excitement today :P was well worth it to catch up with some bronies i met on the forums c:

• Brohoof 3

Kind of successful for a change. I managed to write my art analysis essay done for tomorrow and I'm also almost finished with a biology research project about sunflower seeds. 

At the same time I feel super comfy since I'm wearing my favorite hoodie and it's so soft.

Awkward. since I just accidentally  call this old woman a man...

annd....waiting for a reply for a important matter to come by ASAP.

Yeh my life is good.

• Brohoof 1

​Pretty excited, the new Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer just came out today and I got to see/hear everything minor that I was hoping for.  Got to see Cora and Liam's face, hear their voices and got to hear Vetra's voice too so that's pretty neat.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sick right now with a runny nose and a sore throat. I caught a cold from my niece and nephew who came to my house this past Monday while they were just getting over theirs. No doubt my parents will catch it from me eventually.

• Brohoof 2

In a perpetual and exponentially increasing state of dread since November.

why is that if you don't mind me asking? :c

I for one am feeling so out of it because I didn't get much sleep last night and I just went for a big run X'P

• Brohoof 1

I feel like shit. I have to go to St. George tomorrow. My mom told all of her friends that I was going even though she didn't ask me first. She tells me that it's going to be alright because I can bring my electronics, but I feel comfortable in almost no place other than home. Most other places I feel super uncomfortable. I mean my friend is going to be there, that's a good thing. However if I have to sleep in the same room as him then I don't even know what I'm gonna do.

• Brohoof 2

Nirvana. Density above my surface, dividing dream from reality.

Getting carried away by the experience of life, till you don't feel real anymore.

Stop, look inside and realize that none of this is real. There's nothing.

I miss that nothingness that is the manifestation of my wholeness.

• Brohoof 1

why is that if you don't mind me asking? :c

I for one am feeling so out of it because I didn't get much sleep last night and I just went for a big run X'P

I'm an American, so the whole of the presidential election and the presidency is pretty terrifying.

• Brohoof 2

I'm an American, so the whole of the presidential election and the presidency is pretty terrifying.

Well, you guys either had the choice of Hillary or Trump so you were basically screwed either way.

Sorry to hear that it's bothering you, though.

• Brohoof 1