Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your relationship status?

Muffinnz

Single. Part of that is because I'm not very social, not the most attractive, and am kinda awkward and shy anyway. And part of that is by choice. I'm kinda happy with where I am in life right now, and getting into a relationship would change all that.

Very much so single

And I'm not really happy with that unfortunately...well kinda. I'm fine with just messing around with friends and what not online...but at the same time, I really wish I could rid myself of the feelings of depression and "gut sadness" as I call it whenever I see someone talk about their partners.

But hah, I doubt I'm going to find a girlfriend on either this site or other places, so IDK :(

It's hard being a very shy person, especially if you have the fear of "what if I use a dating app or advertise that I'm single, and everyone laughs at me / calls me pathetic?"

16 hours ago, Sir Pentious said:

I very much a single pony and probably not going to fine anyone at anytime. :sunny:

I'm sure you'll find someone, it may not be now or soon, but if you be patient, it can happen.

I am aromantic. In other words, I am not interested in romance, such as dating, girlfriend - boyfriend, marriage, etc. 

I don't consider myself "single" as I find that to mean without another or available as opposed to just not interested. 

Not to be confused with asexual. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 100% hetero, but I was never interested in this sort of relationships. I could see me hugging through life, having deep connections in form of friendship, but a romantic relationship would be just too much for me. I guess I can consider myself lucky, because it saves me some trouble and I don't feel like missing out on something.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 7:44 AM, Lucky Bells said:

Currently taken by the most wonderful boyfriend. :wub: He’s strong, dependable, loud, takes me on adventures and always down for a ride. :orly:

....Oh. I guess my truck doesn’t count. :muffins: I’ve been with @Cyclone1066 for almost two years. 

So this is still accurate. 

I wasn't going to do this, but f*** it.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, Dustleeshus said:

I'm in a relationship with a man that I love more than I've loved anyone else. :wub: I've been taken for almost 10 months as of this edit.

Unfortunately for some of you other guys that means, I can't really do anything with any of you...

Still the case now. :twismile:

Edited by Dustleeshus