Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many boyfriend/girlfriends have you had?

Reecejackox

(edited)

I've had two ex's. One from high school and the second from a couple of years into college. The second one is the one that I really fell for, and then fell for again early-mid last decade. The one who was my BFF before all of this love nonsense got in the way. =(

Edited by Envy

Hm, sounds like I'm an outlier here. There's probably no way to say this with zero melodrama, but let's see how little we can manage...

Just the one ex. We met online during college, we visited each other in person a few times, I moved to the UK so we could live together, and in total the whole thing lasted ~8 years.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:38 PM, Ixrec said:

"Better to have loved and lost" is also extremely true in my case: although my one serious relationship didn't work out, and I'm much happier single than in a failing relationship, it nonetheless made it extremely clear to me that a true best friend / life partner is the only thing missing from my life.

FWIW, the intended tone here is not "sad" but somewhere between "bittersweet" and "hopeful". :squee: There's nothing wrong with having ex's.

I have two ex's, but they've both been online relationships. I've never had an irl physical relationship before. I'm not really interested in dating anyone anymore though, as the last two relationships I've been in have sapped me of any interest in dating for the time being. >_>    

Two exes here. First one was just.....Boring as hell.

Second, well.. Lets just say it ended up with me giving her a slap in the face and outright telling her to fuck off because of her outright insanity.

I had one that didn't work out. :blush: I popped the question of 'Will you go out with me?' and she hated the fact that, like a complete moron, I went around telling people. :yuck:It all ended then but I'm not really worried these days about being in a relationship. It's the Magic of Friendship that's more important... :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Muffinnz said:

Lol, this isn't my thread

Asking someone how many partners they’ve had is the pretty much same as asking how many exes they’ve had.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

Asking someone how many partners they’ve had is the pretty much same as asking how many exes they’ve had.

sorry i looked at the op and was a little confused. I just didnt remember making it

Edited by Muffinnz

On 7/13/2020 at 10:43 PM, Booker said:

Just the one from early high school. Cheating little bitch. I'm convinced she only dated me out of pity.

I'll probably keep it at one. I'm horrendous at every aspect at relationships, so it's better if I stay single. I also despise living with people, so that's another reason for me to avoid a relationship.

MGTOW all the way. You're better to learn those lessons early.

I've had two romantic relationships (thus far). One relationship lasted about six months (one month together, a few more months long distance, which eventually fizzled), the second three years. Neither have worked out. I'm not sure the woman I currently am dating wants to make it a romance or if we're just hanging as friends, and dear old Coronarus isn't making it easy for us to meet up... But I'm nothing if not an optimist! :grin:

• 11 months later...